Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][Pool][PPLNS][STRATUM] - ltc.kattare.com - burnside's Mining Pool - page 4. (Read 118848 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
decentralize EVERYTHING...
wait, did I totally get jacked? I've been mining at 2+Mh/s for the last 3 days and was close to 96,000 shares. I jumped off this morning due to some problems with my rig and when I went to get on later today, everything was wiped clean… no shares and no "estimate" of LTC and nothing in my balance.

what am I missing?

EDIT: nothing huh burnside? scam scam everywhere. can't even mine anymore without shady bullshit going on in this shit.
Burnside's is a PPLNS pool you get paid for your percentage on the last 500,000 shares. if you go away for a while and 500,000 shares are mined by others before the next block is found all of the proceeds go to current active miners. he explains it quite well on the website.

So if I accumulate 96,000+ shares and leave for a sec, those shares are void???

I've read the site through left and right, nowhere does it say that you forfeit your shares if you leave briefly.

If it does say something to that effect, please clarify it for me.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Just saw this on another pool I mine

Thanks to a Litecoin Update we where able to lower transaction fee to .001 LTC. This means all withdrawals will now have only a fee of .001 LTC. Enjoy!

Burnside pool  transaction fee was recently increased to 0.1 LTC. Any chance this can now be reduced due to the latest Litecoin update.

I am still getting rpc error when I try to mine Burnside pool, is anybody able to mine?
Activity: 85
wait, did I totally get jacked? I've been mining at 2+Mh/s for the last 3 days and was close to 96,000 shares. I jumped off this morning due to some problems with my rig and when I went to get on later today, everything was wiped clean… no shares and no "estimate" of LTC and nothing in my balance.

what am I missing?

EDIT: nothing huh burnside? scam scam everywhere. can't even mine anymore without shady bullshit going on in this shit.
Burnside's is a PPLNS pool you get paid for your percentage on the last 500,000 shares. if you go away for a while and 500,000 shares are mined by others before the next block is found all of the proceeds go to current active miners. he explains it quite well on the website.
Activity: 658
decentralize EVERYTHING...

what am I missing?

Activity: 310
Merit: 250
Burnside, thanks for the update.
Activity: 84
Still getting error json_rpc_call failed

Anybody else?
Same here for the last 24 hours or more. (I'm getting the error "HTTP request failed: Failed connect to ltc.kattare.com:9332; No error".)
Still getting error json_rpc_call failed

Anybody else?
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Lots of fun lately, sorry about the lack of updates.

Trying to stabilize things:

- I have changed around the DDoS setup.  We're shifting to a different vendor.
- I have re-upped the hot wallet.  A lot of people had coins on the site than I'd shifted to a cold wallet.  Now that LTC is hot everyone's coming back for their loot.  Wink

I apologize for the lack of attention this site gets.  Between my day job, the ongoing shutdown of btct.co/litecoinglobal.com, and the holidays, I've just been really slammed.  I am expecting that as soon as things are wrapped up with btct.co, etc, we'll shift those servers over to be used for the mining pool, which will be a huge win.  Smiley

Cheers.

Let us know when it is 100%. I liked the site and the smaller community.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer
Lots of fun lately, sorry about the lack of updates.

Trying to stabilize things:

- I have changed around the DDoS setup.  We're shifting to a different vendor.
- I have re-upped the hot wallet.  A lot of people had coins on the site than I'd shifted to a cold wallet.  Now that LTC is hot everyone's coming back for their loot.  Wink

I apologize for the lack of attention this site gets.  Between my day job, the ongoing shutdown of btct.co/litecoinglobal.com, and the holidays, I've just been really slammed.  I am expecting that as soon as things are wrapped up with btct.co, etc, we'll shift those servers over to be used for the mining pool, which will be a huge win.  Smiley

Cheers.
Activity: 687
Is the pool down? Haven't been able to connect for a while today.

Site up, pool down?
I'm not able to connect to the pool either.
Activity: 714
Merit: 108
Is the pool down? Haven't been able to connect for a while today.
I can understand that there may be problems, but it's been a few days now, and burnside hasn't even dropped us a post in the thread just to let us know what's happening.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I think cash out is still broken. I'd like to get my LTC please Smiley
Another warning guys

I was sitting on about 0.899 LTC and mining for about 3 days with estimate = 0.01453
Now the website is back up and I'm still sitting at 0.899 LTC but now my estimate is now = 0
so 3 days of mining just wiped away.

Stay away from this pool.
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
Also, the cash out on demand and automatic cash out aren't working... I would love to get my coins out of the pool.
Activity: 687
I just logged in and noticed that the transaction fee is now 0.1 LTC!!! I thought 0.05 was pretty expensive but this is ridiculous! At the current value of LTC it costs me > $3 USD just to get my coins out of the pool. This combined with the unreliability of the web site may mean it's time to find another pool.  Undecided

Of course you're welcome to shop around.

I did the math, the site was losing LTC on the withdrawal fee because we're still running a 7.x client.  (with a 0.1 txfee)  It used to be ok when we were solving lots of blocks because the donations helped offset it somewhat.  Now we're doing tons of withdrawals less than 1 LTC and getting hit with 0.1 LTC txfees.  Crazy.

I can't upgrade to 8.x until I can do a bunch of testing... unfortunately several pieces of our 7.x client are custom.

I think btc-e.com must be in a similar situation, their withdrawal fee is still 0.1 as well.

Cheers.

But you will upgrade to 8.x sometime in the near future right?
I don't need my LTC urgently so I would rather it sit on your site until you upgrade so I get a lower fee.
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
Much as I root for the underdog, this pool just has way too many issues and my miners get hung up despite fallback pools being configured.. Would appreciate a pm if there is ever a serious intention to keep this stable, happy to commit to a donation if that is the case..  As it is, this pool has cost me days and of productivity and I just can't justify sticking around until things improve..

GL folks! Wishing you all the best of luck!
I think it's time to find another pool, this one just seems very unstable of late.
Can anybody recommend a stable pool for a , thanks
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Website is down... again...
Cannot reach the website and my miners are all getting timeout errors.

Anybody else?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: