Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 2. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Some interesting buys going on today, i think its been accumulated immensely over the last 6 months, the sell walls are paper thin.

https://i.imgur.com/dkMD5kt.png

we are up about 60% from this tweet, bitbabee doing gods work.

in all seriousness ive been accumulating LTCU for some time now, by the looks of the orderbooks, so have some whales, i think we are priming for a push up.

small marketcaps have the most potential to move, do your research!
copper member
Activity: 4
Some interesting buys going on today, i think its been accumulated immensely over the last 6 months, the sell walls are paper thin.

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
What happened to the website?
Activity: 28
Hi,  For me personally, it's a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It'sthe largest cryptocurrency platform!
Activity: 2
Congrats to Mining Dutch!

16812    3 left    anonymous    06/22/2018 19:49:35    4,713.1309    1,000.00    

They mined a random superblock with 1.000 LTCU Grin

And... YES! I'm alive and still here...
But just envolved in some new project now.
Anyway I dont think LTCU is death.
I will revive LTCU soon.
First thing I want to do is to fix the high diff . Its almost unmineable when a multipool gets in and then it's really hard to get diff readjustment.
So i really want to fix that as soon as possible to make mining more stable and much more profitable.

As soon as I finish my new project I promise I will fix that mining issue and do some rebrand to make this coin revive!

Regards,
Dev

[/color]

Hi dev,

I am really glad that you are here. I am so happy to see your message. I know your work is very hard and efficient.

Love you dev,
Your LTCU holder.
Activity: 3

I will revive LTCU soon.
First thing I want to do is to fix the high diff . Its almost unmineable when a multipool gets in and then it's really hard to get diff readjustment.
So i really want to fix that as soon as possible to make mining more stable and much more profitable.

As soon as I finish my new project I promise I will fix that mining issue and do some rebrand to make this coin revive!

Regards,
Dev

Please PM me!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

I will revive LTCU soon.

Regards,
Dev
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Deader than a dead cat that has been dead for over a year when it is at its most deadest. LOL!
Activity: 56
withdraw of LTCU from Yobit is seemingly not working properly  Cry
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
Hello guys,
If there's any contact with dev team plz let me know, I have special team of developers
who are capable of doing some work in order to get some progress with integration and upgrades
(wallet, network, exchanges, pools, explorer, etc).

Please leave a msg with any helpful details regarding the project team or founders.

Hope this coin won't get lost...All the best for all the investors Smiley

This coin is as close to dead as a coin can be. Its game over for LTCU.
Activity: 2
Hello guys,
If there's any contact with dev team plz let me know, I have special team of developers
who are capable of doing some work in order to get some progress with integration and upgrades
(wallet, network, exchanges, pools, explorer, etc).

Please leave a msg with any helpful details regarding the project team or founders.

Hope this coin won't get lost...All the best for all the investors Smiley
Activity: 393

LTCU abandoned again?No block explorer, no mining?
He was ready to buy now, but that way you can not trust the future of the coin ... Cry

Maybe the dev has accomplished what he set out to accomplish. Perhaps he is looking at other coins to develop, maybe he is just bored of all the work. If he isn't here working on the coin, you shoudn't be either.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10

LTCU abandoned again?No block explorer, no mining?
He was ready to buy now, but that way you can not trust the future of the coin ... Cry
Activity: 280
N-Engine Multi Pool Server

LiteCoinUltra is added to our pool!

http://crypto.n-engine.com

- Dedicated server (European - US - ASIAN link)
- Fast! (Gigabit link on optical fiber!)
- DDoS protection
- GeoDNS balancing system
- Support 24h/7 (Mail, Troll box, Irc channel)

Payouts are made automatically every 3 hours for all balances above 0.1, or 0.01 on Sunday.

No more fee, more coin for YOU!

Happy FREE mining !

Main Pool url : http://crypto.n-engine.com

You can follow us @Twitter : https://twitter.com/NeCrypto

Support :
Discord channel: https://discord.gg/zEsE7AU
By mail: contact[a.t.]n-engine.com
On IRC : freenode > #N-Engine

Mine sha256 and Win the LOTTO! (check the rules on Discord channel)

Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Now the price of LiteCoin is really very cheap, can buy a little, do not go to see him, maybe in the future broke out!
Activity: 378
Merit: 105

MINING LITECOINULTRA WITH SCRYPT ALGO :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3433 (fully NiceHash compatible & optimized)
  • User     : YOUR_LTCU_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=LTCU

LYCHEEBIT INFO :

MINING SOFTWARE :

EXAMPLES OF COMMAND LINE :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3433 -u LfGKaaa17vNHkGBCEye6sati51JSFAd4iX -p c=LTCU
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe -k scrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3433 -u LfGKaaa17vNHkGBCEye6sati51JSFAd4iX -p c=LTCU

PEERS LIST :

• addnode=51.15.162.24:19540
  • addnode=81.7.13.208:19540
  • addnode=157.161.128.54:19540
  • addnode=188.165.218.169:19540
  • addnode=[2001:41d0:2:a5a9::]:19540
  • addnode=50.30.37.156:19540
  • addnode=[2a02:180:6:1::46]:19540
  • addnode=[2a01:4f8:212:3120::2403]:19540
  • addnode=31.132.114.117:19540

Activity: 31
Activity: 434
I can't get the Litecoin Ultra wallet synchronized. Does anyone have an idea what the issue could be?
has long abandoned this case
Activity: 112
Any news on getting on bigger exchanges like Bittrex or Poloniex?

Which one do you guys prefere?
Pages:
Jump to: