Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 174. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
145.52454721 BTC Volume

Insane, cant wait until we get some more great news from the dev.  Cool
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We will have some good news in less 24hrs.  Cool

We will indeed friends

Cant do that tell me more! White Paper ready? Librexsend? A new app? Apple Store.

ohh ... can you tell me when the news will come so I can be around to read it first.

Within 24hrs Smiley It will be worth the wait. Smiley

Ok thank you dev. I will buy more this afternoon now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

We will indeed friends

Cant do that tell me more! White Paper ready? Librexsend? A new app? Apple Store.

ohh ... can you tell me when the news will come so I can be around to read it first.

Within 24hrs Smiley It will be worth the wait. Smiley

We will indeed friends

Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
We will have some good news in less 24hrs.  Cool

We will indeed friend.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
At this point LXC is a no-brainer.  

Love him or hate him, if Bob is invested in a coin, that's what you get in.  Especially if he's saying to buy in while the coin is still in its infancy.  Everyone bitches and complains (myself included) about his tactics, but truth be told, the guy only picks winners.  I don't give a shit if he owns a ton of this coin.  That's just more incentive to jump on this before it takes off (just look what he did to CLOAK).  Many people that took his early Twitter advice made mad loot.  He's a smart dude and he spends a lot of time and money getting behind a coin he chooses to pump.  If anyone is worried about him dumping the coin, don't be.  He's much smarter then that.

That's my 2 cents.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
can this reach $1 /coin? 10 million market cap?

It can and it will. Just wait and watch.
skys the limit with zero coin anonimity, completely decentralized, this has not been achieved yet, this coin will surpass any darkcoin  price you saw with this innovation, this makes it better than BTC in my opinion.

is it zerocoin or zerocash im sure its zerocash they gonna implement
your answer is at the top of the original post
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

skys the limit with zero coin anonimity, completely decentralized, this has not been achieved yet, this coin will surpass any darkcoin  price you saw with this innovation, this makes it better than BTC in my opinion.

is it zerocoin or zerocash im sure its zerocash they gonna implement
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
excellent day here glad i didnt sell all of it in the fake pump before. we are looking very strong. just one thing i dont get dev says new anonymous tech. havent we already been told its zerocash or is this something else

LibrexSend for the interim until they get zerocoin integrated, or at least thats my understanding of it. Waiting for the whitepaper now.

1.) It is a stand alone app. It is two party compliant. That means both sender and receiver of LibrexCoins have to have it and use it in in order to send LibrexCoins anonymously to each other. This makes it merchant friendly for those that do not want or cannot accept anonymous transactions. It also allows people who favor discreet anonymous transaction to do so as well. We value choice and and freedom in how you sue you LibrexCoins.

2.) It is trust-less and decentralized.  

3.) It is on track for it's release. Testing has begun.

so its like a p2p anonymous transaction. this is new but would this not be a drawback where the other user is required to have the app to. wouldn't it just be better to have a button to turn it on and off when you want to. one app for open payments and the other for anonymous is what they are building?

I agree that having this as a toggle-able feature and not a standalone app would be excellent. I know nothing of the coding involved or if it's doable, but I believe that would be the best option.
excellent day here glad i didnt sell all of it in the fake pump before. we are looking very strong. just one thing i dont get dev says new anonymous tech. havent we already been told its zerocash or is this something else

LibrexSend for the interim until they get zerocoin integrated, or at least thats my understanding of it. Waiting for the whitepaper now.

1.) It is a stand alone app. It is two party compliant. That means both sender and receiver of LibrexCoins have to have it and use it in in order to send LibrexCoins anonymously to each other. This makes it merchant friendly for those that do not want or cannot accept anonymous transactions. It also allows people who favor discreet anonymous transaction to do so as well. We value choice and and freedom in how you sue you LibrexCoins.

so its like a p2p anonymous transaction. this is new but would this not be a drawback where the other user is required to have the app to. wouldn't it just be better to have a button to turn it on and off when you want to. one app for open payments and the other for anonymous is what they are building?

ok hope they dont give up on zerocash as that is why i am holding on to these darlings. when they implement you wanna be in not out
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

I would like to see it on mintpal, I like flipping coins there.

legendary
I cannot believe that MintPal has not added LXC yet.  

MintPal is now overloaded with shitcoins/deadcoins that no one buys and they wont add LXC... WTF?

Is mintpal dying?

No, its dead already  Cheesy

Last coin added was Syscoin, been quite quiet lately even their twitter account has no new announcements. Its possible Moolah is taking over as they planned to take over mintpal in August, might be busy with the changes.

Try aiming for btc38 and bter alot of volume from those 2.

I hate that, I loved MintPal Sad

I have used bter and they are great as well.
Activity: 243

MintPal is now overloaded with shitcoins/deadcoins that no one buys and they wont add LXC... WTF?

Is mintpal dying?

Last coin added was Syscoin, been quite quiet lately even their twitter account has no new announcements. Its possible Moolah is taking over as they planned to take over mintpal in August, might be busy with the changes.

cryptsy ninja launch is a matter of time. they are probably observing the situation and developments right now.
Activity: 952

Is mintpal dying?

legendary

Is mintpal dying?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Bob dumped? Shit I'm in!

I don't think Bob dumped. I was in his IRC all night. He seems to really love LXC and was even talking about it going to 1$ a coin.

I'll be buying more as soon as my wire shows up.

if bob dumped his lxc, it should have been at 1k now
Jump to: