Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 175. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Bob dumped? Shit I'm in!

I don't think Bob dumped. I was in his IRC all night. He seems to really love LXC and was even talking about it going to 1$ a coin.

I'll be buying more as soon as my wire shows up.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Bob dumped? Shit I'm in!
Activity: 49
7000 it is price peak for this coin.

I think we are going much higher, buy support is strong!
Some guys pump now & maybe buy support fake

Not sure about that, the books look good and LXC is gaining momentum so I think this is legit.

only idiot buy during a pump is being initiated.. clearly the guy pumping the price is buying his own sell just to attract buyers, and later on will dump to them .. dont be fooled by this old trick.. just sayin

Unless you know how to ride a pump. I'm buying every time it slows down or dips. Easy money.

Me too. Already made some btc while riding the lxc-waves. But it's also a good buy & hold coin!
thats my point should invest earlier on this coin.. not only when the price is rising... like i did i mine this coin buy some at 900~1200 sat... now just enjoying the joyride  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
can this reach $1 /coin? 10 million market cap?

It can and it will. Just wait and watch.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
can this reach $1 /coin? 10 million market cap?
Activity: 445

Not sure about that, the books look good and LXC is gaining momentum so I think this is legit.

only idiot buy during a pump is being initiated.. clearly the guy pumping the price is buying his own sell just to attract buyers, and later on will dump to them .. dont be fooled by this old trick.. just sayin

People said the same thing when cloak hit 100k.  Then it went to 350K.  So you never know.  100k cloak seemed expensive at the time but then it turned out to be cheap!
Activity: 500
Merit: 253

Unless you know how to ride a pump. I'm buying every time it slows down or dips. Easy money.
Activity: 432

Buy when still cheap 7K is peanut price... 200K is coming
Activity: 49

Activity: 728

Activity: 728
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
6btc of buys straight out of the order book Shocked 
Activity: 57
Small  update.

1.) finishing up white paper.

2.) Continuing efforts to have coin added as payment option to more coin payment services. Moolah.io is currently reviewing us for addition. CoinPaymants.net has been requested to add us. This most likely be a vote type thing. So when added to vote list we need big support from our community to get us added to it.

3.) Most non gui work (underlying code) on LibrexSend is nearly finished. It will be tested and tweaked as needed.

4.) awaiting Apple's approval and listing of the iOS wallet in the apps store.

BEST coin.
+ 1 and to the moon!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
Small  update.

2.) Continuing efforts to have coin added as payment option to more coin payment services. Moolah.io is currently reviewing us for addition. CoinPaymants.net has been requested to add us. This most likely be a vote type thing. So when added to vote list we need big support from our community to get us added to it.

3.) Most non gui work (underlying code) on LibrexSend is nearly finished. It will be tested and tweaked as needed.

BEST coin.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Activity: 70
why there are a lot of rumors on a possible pump in the night?
Activity: 406
Small  update.

Nice update, I will be waiting for the iOS wallet, staking on my phone sounds nice.
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Small  update.

Jump to: