Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 177. (Read 413974 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
do you think that the next announced pump on trex is again lxc?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Everyday I sell of my XMR I am mining and my current most profitable GPU coins and buy LXC for ASK. I dont mess around waiting for BID prices.  I have been buying since 2k so I am good to go
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
and I'm buying a little bit at a time at the top of the buy orders. Got Sunday and Monday with low prices still hopefully. Need more.
Activity: 406
I'm trying to buy but no one is selling into me. If I wake up tomorrow and my orders are not filled then I'll just end up buying from the asks.
 Sad

Same here Sad

Lazy buy orders  Grin

I bought on the market at 5505 because the spread is very tight (1%) and there is huge buy support. I won't risk my trade to try to save a few % when the price is rising, in the end you end up buying at a higher price.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I'm trying to buy but no one is selling into me. If I wake up tomorrow and my orders are not filled then I'll just end up buying from the asks.
 Sad

Same here Sad
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
 Sad
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
People continue to buy tons of LXC, the Moon is coming  Smiley
Activity: 784
In this coin for sure. One of the few nonscam coins so the remaining people will pump this coin.
Brooke financial this coin did not have IPO ?

The "launch", sorry.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Brooke financial this coin did not have IPO ?
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I've got a few btc at 5100.  Cool This can go way higher IMO.
Living the dream
I was waiting for more stability in the price after the "Pump & Dump" that followed the IPO. I don't like to invest when price are being manipulated, but LibrexCoin is very interesting. Good marketing too, this is important in crypto.

I just bought at 5500sat, the charts are looking better and I like the 30-SMA support right now. The price also found his niche over 4000sat.

We might see a breakout of the 7500sat high.

23 BTC buy support to 4800 should help as long as it stays there, or moves up
Yeah it needs to move up to 5200 to set a higher floor and keep the uptrend going. More and more people are finding this coin.
Yeah the buy support is crazy, I was looking at the orders (after my trade lol), this is very interesting.
I was waiting for more stability in the price after the "Pump & Dump" that followed the IPO. I don't like to invest when price are being manipulated, but LibrexCoin is very interesting. Good marketing too, this is important in crypto.

I just bought at 5500sat, the charts are looking better and I like the 30-SMA support right now. The price also found his niche over 4000sat.

23 BTC buy support to 4800 should help as long as it stays there, or moves up

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think a custom wallet design is needed. Kind wondering why this hasn't been done yet, would be cool to see a new theme where the background of the wallet glows like the Logo.

I'll throw in 500 LXC for the new wallet design.

do not judge a book by its cover - do not judge a computer by its acer logo. do not judge a wallet by its colours.  do not judge a butterface by her face.

We will have a new wallet soon... An epic wallet  Cool

I cant wait. Can you tell us more? How soon is soon, should I stay awake for a while?
Sell walls getting gobbled up!!
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
I think a custom wallet design is needed. Kind wondering why this hasn't been done yet, would be cool to see a new theme where the background of the wallet glows like the Logo.

do not judge a book by its cover - do not judge a computer by its acer logo. do not judge a wallet by its colours.  do not judge a butterface by her face.

We will have a new wallet soon... An epic wallet  Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

do not judge a book by its cover - do not judge a computer by its acer logo. do not judge a wallet by its colours.  do not judge a butterface by her face.

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Jump to: