Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 157. (Read 246075 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I just got a really small credit on http://www.kittehcoin.com/ not sure what is up with that.

yeah i just 300 odd coins on here on cipher though i have 440k waiting to mature

so there is a huge difference between the two pools, seems like kittehcoin is paying out 1/100th of what cipher is
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Lonestar108 is fixing his busted pool, all of us who connected and mined for awhile but didn't get anything should be getting credits soon hopefully.
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I just got a really small credit on http://www.kittehcoin.com/ not sure what is up with that.
Yeah, hashrate still really low, mine is at 91 @ 32 difficulty

CGMiner shows a consistent 490KHash/s
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Cipherpool reporting 0.2 MH/s for me as well  Huh
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
In order to mine with cpu on pool, I downloaded minerd.exe and then I tried to run:

./minerd.exe --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://www.kittehcoin.com:3333 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

In the command line, with weblogin.worker and worker password replaced with the worker I setup on the pool.

What am I doing wrong here?
John your pool is working 10x better than the dev's own pool LOL
If someone can get a windows wallet online for people to download i can throw 50k coins at them for a reward - (that is as soon as they have matured in the pool :-) )

something is definately not right with the pool connection, i can connect to 5 other pools without any problems what so ever, I try connecting to http://kit.cipherpool.com/ and it freezes and then gives the difficulty errors.

whats going wrong lol

it is lol indeed... nothing wrong via logs, just restarted stratum interface, still no errors in log.. lets see if it does good now.. maybe some config probs also as of missing coin information.. block confirmation time to name one.. we'll see and I'll be there as much as possible to fix in case of problems

LONESTAR; WRONG QUOTE?

edit: please drop me pm in case of further errors, will see that faster than a post here

Seems like setting the difficulty has resolved the issue for me, its staying strong at 64 :-) i think it was when it was trying to change from 20 to a higher number normally my miners would be running at 1k + difficulty but 64 is a great start ^.^ thanking you for fixing ^.^ Meow
Activity: 462
John any chance the hashrate you have displayed on the dashboard is off by an order of magnitude?  I am showing WAY less than I should - cgminer is showing around 450khash, dashboard says about 0.02 Mhash

Its an average of 5 minutes displayed on the dashboard.
It will be more accurate after longer mining time
Activity: 238
windows qt build would be nice Smiley
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
So many kitties,

Can't choose from so many.. gonna stick to the doge.
John any chance the hashrate you have displayed on the dashboard is off by an order of magnitude?  I am showing WAY less than I should - cgminer is showing around 450khash, dashboard says about 0.02 Mhash
cipherpool.. my cudaminer drived crazy i had 980 valid shares within 20 seconds then i had stratum error and now it works as usual
stratum timeout on cipherpool

Retry please, I just deactivated VARDIFF due to the occuring errors.

All others, please restart miners!
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
what the fuck is going on now lol

stratum timeout on cipherpool
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
I opened up a pool for this:

kit.cipherpool.com

stratum+tcp://stratum.cipherpool.com:8840

Happy mining!

First time ever I've managed to find a block with my shitty speed, lol.

something is definately not right with the pool connection, i can connect to 5 other pools without any problems what so ever, I try connecting to http://kit.cipherpool.com/ and it freezes and then gives the difficulty errors.

whats going wrong lol

it is lol indeed... nothing wrong via logs, just restarted stratum interface, still no errors in log.. lets see if it does good now.. maybe some config probs also as of missing coin information.. block confirmation time to name one.. we'll see and I'll be there as much as possible to fix in case of problems

LONESTAR; WRONG QUOTE?

edit: please drop me pm in case of further errors, will see that faster than a post here
Jump to: