Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 158. (Read 246075 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
something is definately not right with the pool connection, i can connect to 5 other pools without any problems what so ever, I try connecting to http://kit.cipherpool.com/ and it freezes and then gives the difficulty errors.

whats going wrong lol
hmm i can connect again but not sure why i keep getting the difficulty dropping from 20 to 0 and then giving me hardware errors >.<   any advice would be good - i would be top of the hash rating list (im StuartNorth on the pool ;0) so kind of annoying i cant get it working correctly)
Activity: 462
nope all good on the pool side

just fyi all.. I've set 500 block confirmations as i couldn't find any statement in coin specs and am too busy with christmas to search the code Wink
hmm is the pool having problems now?

the difficulty seems to keep dropping to 0 for me and then crashes my miners >.<

now i dont seem to be able to reconnect :-(
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I opened up a pool for this:

kit.cipherpool.com

stratum+tcp://stratum.cipherpool.com:8840

Happy mining!

kitiez are flowing Smiley Not sure what to do with them after Cheesy; Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
JohnDorien to the rescue again, the man is always quick to get a pool going!
Activity: 462
I opened up a pool for this:

kit.cipherpool.com

stratum+tcp://stratum.cipherpool.com:8840

Happy mining!
Activity: 345
any idea what the .conf should be called?

kittehcoin.conf  Huh
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
It appears the kittehpool is already broken.

Activity: 406
It looks better that catcoin
Activity: 345
Difficulty is rising also the networkhash i think many members are mining this now Cheesy , plz add windows binary asap
hmmm the longer this goes on the more i start to think all the solved blocks on the pool are going to the owners wallet >.<

Im already setting up dimecoin to see what its difficulty is ^.^ should change my name to Prospector
why no blocks in pool HuhHuh??
Activity: 112
Activity: 249
any idea what the .conf should be called?
how long does it normally take an experienced user to compile a windows wallet? (sorry i haven't ever managed it before so im a noob on that front)

does the pool even work? find lot of blocks but getting no unconfirmed coins ;/

im finding the same thing, I was the second user on there and found 50 odd blocks in about 3 minutes, none of which made it to the pool block list.

I was wondering if it was all orphans but who else is mining? lol want the windows wallet to see whats happening.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
does the pool even work? find lot of blocks but getting no unconfirmed coins ;/
I just tried to follow the guide on how to compile the binaries for windows, but it would appear the links to the required files dont work >.< hopefully a windows qt will be out soon :-)
Jump to: