Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 86. (Read 246073 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I think danosphere hit on another important issue... "At the right price".

I am sincerely hoping that this lull will give an opportunity for the hit-n-run miners to dump all the MEOW at ridiculously low prices to people who are willing to actually demand a higher price. I nearly choked when we were trading at .8-1 BTC/million MEOW (granted those were private party trades on reddit)... that it's a tiny fraction of that now is rather disappointing. The thing is, it's possible to get back there.

Also... While it might encourage more drive-by mining at first, getting listed on CoinWarz would definitely help. I'm pretty sure they had a large influence on NET's advancement. I'm pretty sure that'll require being an an exchange that deals in fiat currency.

Oh, and fractured information sources too... There's a bunch of info just randomly spread around a bunch of sources and at least like half of it still has incorrect data (like the 100 vs. 50 billion cap)
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
so much work is being done and all the devs are working around the clock to get this right. have faith, remove your sell orders and wait for your MEOW to mature

+ 1, finalizing the logo now. We ended up recreating a cleaner variant of those voted on by the community, I think people will really like it. I'd strongly suggest holding, OR sell me all your MEOW at 1 satoshi Smiley so I can hold and sell it at the correct price Wink

Want ot thank the KittehCoin dev team again for all their efforts, you'll get to know them even better once we relaunch. I really could NOT do this without them. The amount of services we are prepping are far beyond anything I had expected when I took over this project. Oh and we have a dice game... just keeping things under wraps at the moment. Then... rocket launch!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
the problem is that all the new coins that are added on coinedup just crashed. BIL/TIP/QQC/OGC/CAG/... name them all, they all crashed.

did you learn anything from that ?  Wink
& No offense, but only a fool would have thought any of those coins you mentioned wouldn't crash. [BIL/TIP/QQC/OGC/CAG/...]

~ peAce

There is always one coin that will pump like crazy, did you thought that NET/SXC/JKC would ever jump that high? Nope, at least i didn't. When you mine NET 2 months ago then it was 0.0001000LTC per coin, it hit something like 0.0140000LTC per coin...
ebi
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
the problem is that all the new coins that are added on coinedup just crashed. BIL/TIP/QQC/OGC/CAG/... name them all, they all crashed.

did you learn anything from that ?  Wink
& No offense, but only a fool would have thought any of those coins you mentioned wouldn't crash. [BIL/TIP/QQC/OGC/CAG/...]

~ peAce
legendary
so much work is being done and all the devs are working around the clock to get this right. have faith, remove your sell orders and wait for your MEOW to mature

Or let us buy those cheap coins. I've been buying at 0.00000012BTC,so already huge lose,but i'm search that one day we will hit 0.00000012BTC again, the problem is that all the new coins that are added on coinedup just crashed. BIL/TIP/QQC/OGC/CAG/... name them all, they all crashed.
Activity: 147
Merit: 119
Cypher Mobile
Activity: 40
Cheesy Grin Cheesy
 Cheesy Grin Cheesy
 Cheesy Grin Cheesy
 Grin Grin Grin
 Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Hmm that horse game isnt as much fun as dice... but its something i guess...
i didnt do that well in it though, haha
Activity: 70
legendary
Rather than allowing these things to trickle out as they come online (potentially before they're ready), we want to make a big impression and re-launch when everything is ready to go to have the best chance of making KittehCoin great.

+1!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Honestly, i again think it is a problem of marketing!!!! I don't know, but most of the owner of a coin are technical people (sometimes i even have questions on that). But for example Where is Kittehcoin webpage? Is there a webpage? Honestly when i need to ask this question then it is certainly not being indicated enough.Second, Kittehcoin release a new game, great!!!! But where is the promotion around it? What if they would say. NEW GAME RECEIVE 1,000 Kittehcoins when playing this new game. And put a link in your giveaway with all the available pool. Have there been any webcam sessions, to have a little chat with the miners, there ideas, certain people can help Kitteh out, but they don't know how to help as they don't know what is required.

Sorry, but marketing is really bad here, but not only here, with a lot of coins. For example cagecoin, crapcoin, etc... they launch give a stupid giveaway and then silence....

I agree with Danosphere on this -- there is plenty going on behind the scenes, we have one game up and soon a few others, website going w/ wiki, and more.  Rather than allowing these things to trickle out as they come online (potentially before they're ready), we want to make a big impression and re-launch when everything is ready to go to have the best chance of making KittehCoin great.

legendary
Honestly, i again think it is a problem of marketing!!!! I don't know, but most of the owner of a coin are technical people (sometimes i even have questions on that). But for example Where is Kittehcoin webpage? Is there a webpage? Honestly when i need to ask this question then it is certainly not being indicated enough.Second, Kittehcoin release a new game, great!!!! But where is the promotion around it? What if they would say. NEW GAME RECEIVE 1,000 Kittehcoins when playing this new game. And put a link in your giveaway with all the available pool. Have there been any webcam sessions, to have a little chat with the miners, there ideas, certain people can help Kitteh out, but they don't know how to help as they don't know what is required.

Sorry, but marketing is really bad here, but not only here, with a lot of coins. For example cagecoin, crapcoin, etc... they launch give a stupid giveaway and then silence....

We know this, but you gotta understand this takes some time and planning to do right. Anyone in project management or who has launched a startup can tell ya that you just don't dive into things like promotion and marketing, shouting about one new game when you haven't even selected a proper logo yet that everyone is happy with. You don't start doing that when you don't have a wallet for Mac. You don't do that while your windows wallet has a reefer smoking kitteh as the logo (personal preferences aside Wink ), You don't launch with ZERO services, and with a website that has dead links and an empty wiki.

... that was where KittehCoin was at when I picked it up because Lonestar ran into a personal emergency related to his dayjob, luckily my place of employment doesn't scrutinize my outside-work development efforts as heavily.

My point is... I/we/the KittehCoin dev team are trying to relaunch this right, and trying to support and build a community around KittehCoin that lasts longer than a month. When we're ready you will see promotions, you'll know damn well what the website is and you'll have all the info you would expect to have around a real coin- that takes time to build. First impressions are everything and no offense but kitteh done fucked up. So when Kitteh re-appears its gotta be with a splash.

Activity: 70
legendary
Lonestar is gone, Dano is here, just little delays. if you guys in a hurry we can put a bounty for someone good with Photoshop to make pics of Dano having an affair with good looking Kitteh and email them to his wife, that way she'll leave him, and he'll have all the time for us.

Thank you! Finally someone (aside from my kitteh friends!!) knows what I'm going through! There is a lot that goes into making a coin successful, and we are really honestly trying to build a community- that is why we have forums dedicated to KittehCoin, which are quite active. We are getting close to relaunch. I assure you your MEOW is safe, nothing is changing there we are just doing MEOW right and not pumping and dumping which I know- crazy right?

And yes this does take time away from other projects, startups I'm getting off the ground and family- (try telling your wife you can't come to dinner yet cause you're working on "Kitteh Coin"... married people will know where I'm coming from - daggers! she stares daggers.)

But I like this coin, I like the community we've got going and I'm having fun doing it. I've stuck with this despite the naysayers and will continue to- and for those who positively contribute, support this effort, and have patience for what we are trying to do I really do thank you.

Check out kittehcoin.info, we have the new windows wallet up, we have a coin horse racing game and a new faucet up. We are hard at work behind the scenes.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
I'm sure the dev team is already in discussions with sites like that, obviously they don't think it is right for the coin to be listed on such places until the site and rebranding is complete. We don't need to rush this, we need to get the relaunch right. Just be a little patient, the coin hasn't even been in existence very long. I know there is about 50 coins a day now, but they are crap, and not just crapcoin hehe. because theyre just rushed out, mostly because of coingen.

if you want to help out go on the official forum and join the team, it is probably best you do that instead of randomly contacting people yourself.
legendary
You got something wrong. Kittehcoin developers don't stand behind https://coin-horse.com/MEO/ so they can't offer any prizes for participation. Kittehcoin on coin-horse.com was happened after I contacted authors of mentioned site and asked can they add kittehcoin support.

Ok, but still a lot more could be achieved here... like BitCoinPokerBro  said

However, the whole "horse racing" aspect is awesome and totally innovative considering most people just make dice games. Adds a whole new "fun" to the game

And this is what we need to communicate to the other people too.

A few weeks ago i had a chat with the CEO of cryptsy, to check if it was possible to add Kittehcoin on their exchange. Now his first reaction wasn't really too positive. He said something like at the moment it is a 'NO' but maybe later...

Infact WE need cryptsy, they don't need us, but we need them. Also what i really hate is, people are looking at sites like coinmarketcap, we are NOT in this list, why? Ok, i'm now PR for OGC(OnlinegamingCoin) and take the necessary steps to add OGC to the list. When you're listed there then people know your coin, you will have a lot more miners, we need to be listed in www.wheretomine.com or any other mining calculation websites...

I'm heavily invested in this coin, but marketing should be a lot better to achieve something. Every day you have 4 - 5 new coins, more competitors, less miners for us, if we don't communicate the correct words to the world.
Activity: 561
kittehcoin.info
You got something wrong. Kittehcoin developers don't stand behind https://coin-horse.com/MEO/ so they can't offer any prizes for participation. Kittehcoin on coin-horse.com was happened after I contacted authors of mentioned site and asked can they add kittehcoin support.
legendary

Activity: 532
For the guys worried so much about kitteh, I'll tell you a little story, Once upon a time there was this new promising coin called stable coin SBC, after Launch the coin did great, but the developer disappeared, the coin died. As later was revealed, by the developer himself, he ended up in Jail for six months for some reason. He came back relaunched the coin and guess what it did great again, I did mine the coin and got some nice profit from it, but the point of the story is, Lonestar is gone, Dano is here, just little delays. if you guys in a hurry we can put a bounty for someone good with Photoshop to make pics of Dano having an affair with good looking Kitteh and email them to his wife, that way she'll leave him, and he'll have all the time for us.

^^^ this ^^^
is ehffing hilarious Smiley

I do have confidence this coin will pick up dramatically after the re-launch

Activity: 826
Overall after playing Kitteh-Horse I only have one thing to say. When trying to bet fast one after another an error can occur and the page needs to be refreshed to continue.

This only happens when trying to rapid fire bets. As long as you wait a second before the next bet all is fine.

However, the whole "horse racing" aspect is awesome and totally innovative considering most people just make dice games. Adds a whole new "fun" to the game!

Shameless plug to my ref link considering referral commission is 0%.

(≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤

https://coin-horse.com/MEO/?rec=18

(=^・ェ・^=)
Activity: 26
Does anyone know what happened to kittehcoinpool? Can mine but withdrawals just don't work.

I found this message on cryptsy forum posted today:

Kitteh.247mining.com

New Kittehcoin Mining pool!!!
Pool is in dedicated server, with 32GB RAM, SSD x2 hdd in RAID1, 1gbit/s network connection .
Has all extras you need : Stratum, VARDIFF And nice Admin - such as me .
Auto payout set from as low, as 500 and no bullcrap is done with manual payout !!!!
Get you Kitthe's now, before difficulty  goes nuts!
Mhm, so only manual payouts are affected?
Would love to hear some comments from kittehcoinpool.com users regarding this.

kittehcoinpool had a few issues but it's always been corrected and you do get all your mews eventually, but the pool I posted above is someone else advertising his new pool, you might want to use another pool as failover, so I gave you the link. I posted this one because it's new and having lots of pools versus one or two big ones is better for the coin long run.
Ah, okay, thanks.
I actually thought that was something like a hint Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: