Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 87. (Read 246073 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
For the guys worried so much about kitteh, I'll tell you a little story, Once upon a time there was this new promising coin called stable coin SBC, after Launch the coin did great, but the developer disappeared, the coin died. As later was revealed, by the developer himself, he ended up in Jail for six months for some reason. He came back relaunched the coin and guess what it did great again, I did mine the coin and got some nice profit from it, but the point of the story is, Lonestar is gone, Dano is here, just little delays. if you guys in a hurry we can put a bounty for someone good with Photoshop to make pics of Dano having an affair with good looking Kitteh and email them to his wife, that way she'll leave him, and he'll have all the time for us.
Does anyone know what happened to kittehcoinpool? Can mine but withdrawals just don't work.

I found this message on cryptsy forum posted today:

Kitteh.247mining.com

New Kittehcoin Mining pool!!!
Pool is in dedicated server, with 32GB RAM, SSD x2 hdd in RAID1, 1gbit/s network connection .
Has all extras you need : Stratum, VARDIFF And nice Admin - such as me .
Auto payout set from as low, as 500 and no bullcrap is done with manual payout !!!!
Get you Kitthe's now, before difficulty  goes nuts!
Mhm, so only manual payouts are affected?
Would love to hear some comments from kittehcoinpool.com users regarding this.

kittehcoinpool had a few issues but it's always been corrected and you do get all your mews eventually, but the pool I posted above is someone else advertising his new pool, you might want to use another pool as failover, so I gave you the link. I posted this one because it's new and having lots of pools versus one or two big ones is better for the coin long run.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Does anyone know what happened to kittehcoinpool? Can mine but withdrawals just don't work.

Kitteh.247mining.com

Pool is in dedicated server, with 32GB RAM, SSD x2 hdd in RAID1, 1gbit/s network connection .
Auto payout set from as low, as 500 and no bullcrap is done with manual payout !!!!
Mhm, so only manual payouts are affected?
Would love to hear some comments from kittehcoinpool.com users regarding this.
Activity: 147
Merit: 119
Cypher Mobile
Relaunch? Will I lose my kittehs?

no its just a relaunch with new website, new services, new clients, new games, contests etc
Activity: 750
Merit: 500

would want to hope not. I actually invested doge when kitteh was at 10 satoshi...So I'm already down and unlikely to recover.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
(ΦωΦ)    ( =①ω①=)    (^-人-^)

(^・ω・^ )    (=;ェ;=)    (=^-ω-^=)

(=^・ω・^)y=    ~(=^‥^)_旦~    ヽ(^‥^=ゞ)

b(=^‥^=)o    =^● ⋏ ●^=    =’①。①’=

。^・ェ・^。    ( ^..^)ノ    (・∀・)

(.=^・ェ・^=)    ((≡^⚲͜^≡))    ((ΦωΦ))

(*ΦωΦ*)    (^・o・^)ノ”    (^・o・^)ノ”

(^._.^)ノ    (^人^)    (=;ェ;=)

(=`ω´=)    (=`ェ´=)    (=´∇`=)

(=^・^=)    (=^・ェ・^=)    (=^‥^=)

(=TェT=)    (=xェx=)    (=ΦエΦ=)

(ΦωΦ)    (ΦзΦ)    (Ф∀Ф)

(ФДФ)    (ㅇㅅㅇ❀)    (三ФÅФ三)

\(=^‥^)/’`    <(*ΦωΦ*)>    |ΦωΦ|

~(=^‥^)/    ~(=^‥^)ノ    └(=^‥^=)┐

ヾ(*ΦωΦ)ノ    ヾ(=゚・゚=)ノ    ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

٩(ↀДↀ)۶    d(=^・ω・^=)b    o(^・x・^)o

V(=^・ω・^=)v    ㅇㅅㅇ    ミ๏v๏彡

((≡^⚲͜^≡))    (⁎˃ᆺ˂)    (,,◕ ⋏ ◕,,)

(*✧×✧*)    ] ‘͇̂•̩̫’͇̂ ͒)ฅ ニャ❣    (ٛ₌டுͩ ˑ̭ டுͩٛ₌)ฅ

‘`ローヽ(⊡ㅂ⊡。 Ξ 。⊡ㅂ⊡)ノ ‘`ロー    ₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎◞ ̑̑ෆ⃛    

₍˄·͈༝·͈˄₎ฅ˒˒

₍˄ุ.͡˳̫.˄ุ₎ฅ˒˒    ✩⃛( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)    ( ͒ ु- •̫̮ – ू ͒)

ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣    ฅ⃛(⌯͒꒪ั ˑ̫ ꒪ั ⌯͒) ニャッ❣    (ะ☫ω☫ะ)

(ะ☫ω☫ะ)    (ꀄꀾꀄ)    (ะ`♔´ะ)

(ٛ⁎꒪̕ॢ ˙̫ ꒪ٛ̕ॢ⁎)    ( ͒ ˘̩̩̩̩̩̩ꇵ͒˘̩̩̩̩̩̩ ͒)    ฅ ̂⋒ิ ˑ̫ ⋒ิ ̂ฅ

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)    (≚ᄌ≚)ƶƵ    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤

(✦థ ェ థ)    (ↀДↀ)✧    (ↀДↀ)

(ↀДↀ)⁼³₌₃    (=ↀωↀ=)✧    (●ↀωↀ●)✧

(๑ↀᆺↀ๑)✧    (=ↀωↀ=)    (●ↀωↀ●)

(๑ↀᆺↀ๑)☄    ლ(=ↀωↀ=)ლ    ლ(●ↀωↀ●)ლ

Kitteh!

legendary
Activity: 1120
I hope so.... just a lot of money on this one, i thought that this one should go to the moon, but, at this moment the moon is very far away...

Kitteh.247mining.com

legendary
I've been mining for some time. So it is not me Smiley Indeed, very suprise that we don't have a lot of people that continue mining it. i don't know, i believe i already own 30M shares and i want this to go to the moon Smiley

Too much coins, so people need to move from coin to coin. They need to stop adding new coins.

30M WOW you know if you want to donate a few MEOW to the faucet you can Wink

Smiley I bought a lot at .00000012BTC, so big losses at the moment Smiley busy with several things at the moment. I need to promote OGC (OnlineGamingCoin), then trying to helpout ESM (eSportsMoney) and trying to find a why to get Kitteh into the picture Smiley
Activity: 26
Cypher Mobile
I've been mining for some time. So it is not me Smiley Indeed, very suprise that we don't have a lot of people that continue mining it. i don't know, i believe i already own 30M shares and i want this to go to the moon Smiley

Too much coins, so people need to move from coin to coin. They need to stop adding new coins.

30M WOW you know if you want to donate a few MEOW to the faucet you can Wink
I'm jumping all over the place, but kitteh is definitely one of the coins I have a decent amount of.
legendary

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Come on people keep mining to keep teh kitteh alive, the hash is slowly falling.
Cypher Mobile
seems my faucet had some down time last night due to a power cut but its back up and running with lots of MEOW to give away for free so go grab some!

http://1url.co.uk/catnip

just updated the faucet to dispense between 10 - 100 MEOW might increase if more donations are received.

you can donate here: KHi1Lf6Hi81yc61r5SKQMvkCMSF5s9JbSY

thanks
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING KITTEHZ! Thanks again everyone for the support, we're working on the logo tonight if I can just get away from the wife for a few hours  Shocked
LOL. She's gotta love kittehs. Say it's for the kittehs!

Anyways, will wait on this and see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING KITTEHZ! Thanks again everyone for the support, we're working on the logo tonight if I can just get away from the wife for a few hours  Shocked
When will start on Cryptsy?

Relaunch happening any day now, Dano said between 1 or two weeks in his last post, so cryptsy will soon follow.
Activity: 6
When will start on Cryptsy?
Pages:
Jump to: