Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 88. (Read 246073 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
 Grin First Gambling site up for kitteh:
https://coin-horse.com/MEO/?rec=8

Register using the above link
One game up so far.

https://coin-horse.com/MEO/
OMG I can gamble me kittehs!

On a serious note, I haven't played yet, but the game looks interesting...I have to give this a try.

lol you are betting your ass off at that site, but results look good, we'll see on long run  Grin
LOL I know. I'm losing but I'm gaining some satisfaction just not letting the coins sit.
One game up so far.

On a serious note, I haven't played yet, but the game looks interesting...I have to give this a try.

lol you are betting your ass off at that site, but results look good, we'll see on long run  Grin
One game up so far.

Activity: 147
Merit: 119
Cypher Mobile
Hi,
Been with KittehCoin from the beginning and i want to help anyway i can so i can banked a lot of MEOW and now I'm giving it away in my faucet: CatNip!

http://1url.co.uk/catnip

Payouts every 4 hours
Payouts from 0.4 MEOW to 10 MEOW (remember faucets are to introduce people to currencies not get you rich)
BTC i earn from ads will be spent on more MEOW for the faucet!

If you have lots of MEOW and want to donate to the faucet please send some MEOW here: KHi1Lf6Hi81yc61r5SKQMvkCMSF5s9JbSY

also please share the faucet with others to introduce them to KittehCoin and get more people onboard.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Beautiful, do the siamese please. and alleycat for US like fritz.
Activity: 103
Italian Kitteh
French Kitteh
American Kitteh
English Kitteh

Grin First Gambling site up for kitteh:
https://coin-horse.com/MEO/?rec=8

Register using the above link
That is unfortunate my electricity is free. And in the future free like air Smiley
Just another hurdle to jump.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Well we went to .00000002 on coinup but someone has a standing order to buy
630,000,000 + on the board @ .00000001

My favorite is the sell at 00000035 area, we need to get there.

BTC or LTC Smiley I don't think we will see 35 against BTC, a lot of hype and now.... nothing anymore. It is really crazy when i would mine this one then my cost of electricity will be more then what i can earn...
Well we went to .00000002 on coinup but someone has a standing order to buy
630,000,000 + on the board @ .00000001

My favorite is the sell at 00000035 area, we need to get there.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Things seem to have hit rock bottom with kittehcoin.
It can only go up from here though, good luck!
Don't have much time tonight but people have been asking "what is the plan for KittehCoin? We want to know!". I really wish I had made this into a more visual representation and maybe i will but I figured at least I'd share this so people know what we're jamming on:

The Current Shorterm KittehCoin Roadmap (~1-2weeks)

Again I'd like to thank our many supporters and those who have donated! Meow go spead the good news about KittehCoin comeback far and wide! Smiley
Wow, you should have revealed this a while back to gain support! All this sounds amazing right now...hopefully they do come to fruition!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
Don't have much time tonight but people have been asking "what is the plan for KittehCoin? We want to know!". I really wish I had made this into a more visual representation and maybe i will but I figured at least I'd share this so people know what we're jamming on:

The Current Shorterm KittehCoin Roadmap (~1-2weeks)

Again I'd like to thank our many supporters and those who have donated! Meow go spead the good news about KittehCoin comeback far and wide! Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Kalnas is pretty much right, the relationship between difficulty and hashrate is pretty much linear.

Network hashrate increases by 10x, diff increases by 10x at the next diff adjustment interval.

So, hypothetically speaking, in a worst-case scenario situation (keep in mind this VERY unlikely to occur at this extreme of a level):

Current network hash rate is ~160MH/s, diff is 1.07
Middlecoin.com hops on now and begins mining, hashrate jumps to 10,160Mh/s (increase of approximately 63x)
Blocks are being found at 63x current rate, so instead of 30 second blocktimes we are getting 1 or 2 blocks per second, so diff spikes from 1.07 to around 67 within a couple of minutes
Middlecoin.com hops off network because coin is no longer profitable at new difficulty, the original ~160MH network hashrate returns
Now we are stuck with a rather large diff and very little hashrate, block intervals are now roughly 63x longer, so instead of 30 second block times we are now getting around 1,800-second block times (30 minutes!)
Next difficulty adjustment isn't for 120 blocks, 120 blocks * 30 minutes = roughly 60 hours (2.5 days!) before the network returns back to "normal"

Like I said, the above scenario is very extreme, and I seriously doubt anything quite that magnitude would occur.  If the coin really takes off in price and becomes more valuable, our "normal" hashrate will be much, much higher than the current 160MH/s so pools swinging around 10GH from coin to coin won't have nearly as much of an affect.
Activity: 98
I think this is direct relation between hashrate/difficulty/time. So if multipool jumps in, increasing hashrate 10 times, on next diff calculation difficulty increases 10 times, and as multipool jumps out right away, it will take 10 times 'normal time' for leftover miners to get to next recalculation.
So if you get targeted by multipool you will be constantly mining on high difficulty, and when difficulty is low you still get no blocks as you have very small fraction of total network hashrate.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I agree the Gravity Well difficulty adjustment system is pretty awesome, but MEOW shouldn't have problems anywhere near like what we saw with CAT.  Current block targets at 30 seconds and diff readjustment at 1 hour (every 120 blocks) is pretty quick.  Even if we did get slammed really hard with multipool traffic, it would take a hashrate shift several orders of magnitude in size to get the diff out of whack for more than several hours (or a day at most).

I haven't done the math (I'd have to figure out how to do the math, frankly) on this but let me ask a straightforward set of "what-if" questions to see if you are correct (and I hope you are!)

1. When coinwars tells the world "coin X is now the #1 coin to mine" what is the hashpower that gets pointed at that coin?
2. If coin X was MEOW and that hashpower got pointed at MEOW for 120 cycles or so (enough for diff to get recalculated, coinwars to take MEOW off the top, and everyone to leave) what would the new diff be?
3. If the new diff of Y was applied, and hashrate dropped to what it is today, how long would it take for the 120 cycles of new diff Y to play out?

I'm curious about hard numbers... I'll do the math if I have to, just curious if someone else knows the formulas offhand...
Pages:
Jump to: