Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 16. (Read 5149 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
The developer, whether you are going to protect somehow the price of a coin after an exit her on some exchange? The majority of masternodes lose the cost after that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Guys, do you want to buy masternodes together and get good discont?

It seems to me I understand what do you want. Now I dont want to buy, or it is good idea. You can buy 3MN for 0.35 btc if I am right.
This is quite a large amount. And what income can I get from this if I run the node for 0.35 btc?

Thank you very much for the information. I will now be thinking over this opportunity. This is a good profit per day.

I also thought of a smaller income. Now I will think about the acquisition of the masternode.
It is natural that in fast day income will begin to fall, but till this time it is possible to manage to earn quite good quantity of coins.
But why many people do not try this excellent and profitable opportunity?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

It seems to me I understand what do you want. Now I dont want to buy, or it is good idea. You can buy 3MN for 0.35 btc if I am right.
This is quite a large amount. And what income can I get from this if I run the node for 0.35 btc?

Thank you very much for the information. I will now be thinking over this opportunity. This is a good profit per day.

I also thought of a smaller income. Now I will think about the acquisition of the masternode.
It is natural that in fast day income will begin to fall, but till this time it is possible to manage to earn quite good quantity of coins.
Probably it is worth to try. Now I think that 3MN does not cost so much.
We need to cooperate and invest little by little. Together to buy 1 masternode.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Probably it is worth to try. Now I think that 3MN does not cost so much.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I am serious don't do wait to see if they will list on the Exchange first

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
This a FUCKING SCAM THEY RECEIVED IN PRE_SALE OVER 15 BTC I KNOW ITS SCAM ASKED THE FUCKING Dev to list the DAMN Coin and They Banned ME Watch OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
How does having a wallet which allows spending our Crypto currencies have use case in the economy? Crypto Currencies haven't got full scale mainstreamm acceptance for that

where did you get this information from? As for me, it's even very decent
For viewing of statistics of all good masternodes there is a statistics website which is constantly updated automatically and information on him always fresh.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/NXTON/

where did you get this information from? As for me, it's even very decent

I was interested in this information too, however from me have just laughed and haven't answered.
But judging by a screenshot which has provided nick_bogdan, it is $142 a day that is quite good.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11

Greetings all. I got in this project. I am interested to look how the founders perform the business!
Just a great project. If the developers fulfill their plans, the price of the token will fly to the moon! I will follow the news from the developers.
I hope without problems it will turn out the plans conceived to realize, they quite optimistichey, hardly everything will turn out without problems.

you are not alone who hope for the successful implementation of all developers plans.
You are so worried about nexton, as if this is your project. I like it, too, but you are extra worried.

I'm just a fan of this project. And I want everything to work that developers plan. And we would use his product.
I monitor the project too and I look forward to news and actions concerning masternodes.

We have created our community of followers. It is pity that we can not help developers.
it seems that many who like this project and many others who support this project so that future will be realized, I also hope the same thing this project can achieve its success for the future. hopefully the team always try the best for this project until success later
And you imagine, if we have such a desire for the success of this project, then how should the creators survive and work?
Activity: 518
Greetings all. I got in this project. I am interested to look how the founders perform the business!
Just a great project. If the developers fulfill their plans, the price of the token will fly to the moon! I will follow the news from the developers.
I hope without problems it will turn out the plans conceived to realize, they quite optimistichey, hardly everything will turn out without problems.

you are not alone who hope for the successful implementation of all developers plans.
You are so worried about nexton, as if this is your project. I like it, too, but you are extra worried.

I'm just a fan of this project. And I want everything to work that developers plan. And we would use his product.
I monitor the project too and I look forward to news and actions concerning masternodes.

We have created our community of followers. It is pity that we can not help developers.
it seems that many who like this project and many others who support this project so that future will be realized, I also hope the same thing this project can achieve its success for the future. hopefully the team always try the best for this project until success later
Whether I know many people will agree to go to this risky adventure and how it works?
You mean to buy some masternodes from group with 10 or more members?
Pages:
Jump to: