Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 11. (Read 5149 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Developers can choose exchanges themself. Maybe, they can listen us or investors, but it is only theirs choice.
The choice of trading floor very strongly influences reputation both the developer, and the presented coin. It is necessary to treat this question most adequately.
Of cource it influences, but it is not necessary to hear someone. It is too easy to manipulate of developers choose. And investors can be mistaken.
I did not know about projects, where investors or users choose exchanges for listing. It is very strangely.
You are inadequate in given opinion. In fact all projects become popular only thanks to community which forms demand.
Community will not support projects developers of those can not make their own desicion. It is stupid to rely on others.
I have similar thoughts. It is of course necessary to ask or make a vote, but it is impossible to build the whole strategy in this way.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Developers can choose exchanges themself. Maybe, they can listen us or investors, but it is only theirs choice.
The choice of trading floor very strongly influences reputation both the developer, and the presented coin. It is necessary to treat this question most adequately.
Of cource it influences, but it is not necessary to hear someone. It is too easy to manipulate of developers choose. And investors can be mistaken.
I did not know about projects, where investors or users choose exchanges for listing. It is very strangely.
You are inadequate in given opinion. In fact all projects become popular only thanks to community which forms demand.
Community will not support projects developers of those can not make their own desicion. It is stupid to rely on others.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Anyone can elaborate what is masternode. Thank you in advance best regards
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
In addition coins have to be distributed correctly what it wouldn't turn out so that at someone there are too much coins and he could manipulate cost at the auction.
Good day guys. The major object that in the future it has provided the progress of the project!
The developer plans to subdue in the future larger exchanges, then the price I think will rise.

Everyone wants to be at large exchanges. Tomorrow NextON should be listed on CryptoBridge. It is first step.

And I thought that today is Friday and was waiting for news. Well, Nexton will list first to the CryptoBridge, and then some other exchanges.
Why to the developer not to think of addition of a coin on exchanges on which the community votes for the choice of this or that coin to addition?
I do not understand what do you mean. About what vote do you speak? Who choose exchanges?
I have heard something about voting, but I do not understand what they chose. Some investors says that do not heard about it.
I understand what he meant, there are various exchanges which are based on votes of users and if many users vote for this or that coin, it will be added.
Thanks. I understood. But how its occur? Who has vote?
Good day guys. The major object that in the future it has provided the progress of the project!
The developer plans to subdue in the future larger exchanges, then the price I think will rise.

Everyone wants to be at large exchanges. Tomorrow NextON should be listed on CryptoBridge. It is first step.

And I thought that today is Friday and was waiting for news. Well, Nexton will list first to the CryptoBridge, and then some other exchanges.
Why to the developer not to think of addition of a coin on exchanges on which the community votes for the choice of this or that coin to addition?
I do not understand what do you mean. About what vote do you speak? Who choose exchanges?
I have heard something about voting, but I do not understand what they chose. Some investors says that do not heard about it.
I understand what he meant, there are various exchanges which are based on votes of users and if many users vote for this or that coin, it will be added.
You are right, I also speak about it, there are several such projects on my memory where besides vote it is possible to receive coins also free of charge. For example kucoin and bitz.

I expect good luck for the plan. A rather interesting approach, reasoned logo, outstanding approach!
Really you are right in it. The team shows good results, already in work several tens of masternodes.
Further the fate of the project depends in the majority on the developer and on the advertizing company, in the cryptoworld without it anywhere.
I expect good luck for the plan. A rather interesting approach, reasoned logo, outstanding approach!
Really you are right in it. The team shows good results, already in work several tens of masternodes.
Pages:
Jump to: