Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 14. (Read 5149 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I would like to use NextON at the online shop.
If you can use it I am happy.
Unless this system already works and it is possible to use Nexton for payment via terminals in shops?
The idea is certainly promising, but I have not heard anything about the fact that the project has already been launched. I will follow announcements from developers, I think this will help me.

as far as I know, that is wallets, applications. You can not use Nexton wallet anywhere. But you can assess the functional.
About what inaccessible functions do you speak? Perhaps I haven't followed. Without them the main functionality is lost?

There is still no internal base, the wallet is not supported anywhere. How should it work?
How it is wallet it won't be supported? As far as I know he works with windows and mac or I am mistaken?
What wepsites, internet sops support NextOn. Where you can pay with NexOn wallet?
I am not sure when precisely it is available, I think after when the project finds some popularity.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Unless this system already works and it is possible to use Nexton for payment via terminals in shops?
The idea is certainly promising, but I have not heard anything about the fact that the project has already been launched. I will follow announcements from developers, I think this will help me.

as far as I know, that is wallets, applications. You can not use Nexton wallet anywhere. But you can assess the functional.
About what inaccessible functions do you speak? Perhaps I haven't followed. Without them the main functionality is lost?

There is still no internal base, the wallet is not supported anywhere. How should it work?
How it is wallet it won't be supported? As far as I know he works with windows and mac or I am mistaken?

You obviously made a mistake. I do not know how else to explain to you that there is no way to pay anywhere with this wallet without transferring coins somewhere else.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101

What wepsites, internet sops support NextOn. Where you can pay with NexOn wallet?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

I think that soon this wallet will support many services. Wait some time.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Now it's more support for the project, not a way to earn money. But there are also enthusiasts for this "work".
And I throw this job, then start again. Sometimes there is time, but it is becoming more difficult to choose such worthwhile projects.
In spite of everything, Nexton made the right decision that made bounty campaign, I think it will attract people.
Whether creation of separate Bounty is planned? Signature, social networks and others? I think persons interested to untwist the project will be.
Bunty is already working and the awards are quite generous. I'm already taking part in this.
I perhaps too will enter bounty soon. I have found information on it on the first page of this section.

I did not even notice that this project is bounty. I used to participate in many bounties, now it's not so popular.

Bounty is not very profitable now. But it must bring results, since advertising of ICOs in many sources is prohibited.
Bounty campaigns will be suitable both for skilled in the cryptocurrency sphere, and for beginners. Beginners just have no place to find 0.4 btc for purchase of masternode, it is necessary to earn at least advertizing the project. And old users of a coin will be become an excellent increase to already available means.

Now it's almost impossible to earn a 0.4 btc campaign for one bounty. Profit gets legents and heroes. On social networks is too hardly to earn well. To do this you must do not work and participate in dozens of bounties.
And nobody speaks concerning 0.4 btc, such purpose and is necessary. Some good income with bounty in support of the project means at least.
Now it's more support for the project, not a way to earn money. But there are also enthusiasts for this "work".
I think hardly someone just like that for thanks will want to untwist or advertize the project, at most one person from hundred.
And I throw this job, then start again. Sometimes there is time, but it is becoming more difficult to choose such worthwhile projects.
Whether creation of separate Bounty is planned? Signature, social networks and others? I think persons interested to untwist the project will be.
Bunty is already working and the awards are quite generous. I'm already taking part in this.
I perhaps too will enter bounty soon. I have found information on it on the first page of this section.

I did not even notice that this project is bounty. I used to participate in many bounties, now it's not so popular.

Bounty is not very profitable now. But it must bring results, since advertising of ICOs in many sources is prohibited.
Bounty campaigns will be suitable both for skilled in the cryptocurrency sphere, and for beginners. Beginners just have no place to find 0.4 btc for purchase of masternode, it is necessary to earn at least advertizing the project. And old users of a coin will be become an excellent increase to already available means.

Now it's almost impossible to earn a 0.4 btc campaign for one bounty. Profit gets legents and heroes. On social networks is too hardly to earn well. To do this you must do not work and participate in dozens of bounties.
And nobody speaks concerning 0.4 btc, such purpose and is necessary. Some good income with bounty in support of the project means at least.

In general it is difficult to determine by the segodnyashy market where it is necessary to enter and for what sum, hour and bitcoin isn't equal again will touch $4000.

I hope that a lot of e-shops takes on NextON wallet as a mean of payment - crypto should not be only about trading, but also about real-life implementations. And NextON is looking great when it comes to solving real problems. I wish Polish online shops use it, too! I assume you provide multi-language versions of your services when they are ready Smiley

I thing that multi-language versions are not neccessary now. English is enough. I think that you need to know english words necessary to pay for anything.

I agree with you. The question concerning misunderstanding of languages is very often brought up. However the only right decision will be to offer everywhere English because it is international.
I just know how many problems with the development of multilingual. Now this is not the main thing, but then they can add several popular languages.
I hope that a lot of e-shops takes on NextON wallet as a mean of payment - crypto should not be only about trading, but also about real-life implementations. And NextON is looking great when it comes to solving real problems. I wish Polish online shops use it, too! I assume you provide multi-language versions of your services when they are ready Smiley

I thing that multi-language versions are not neccessary now. English is enough. I think that you need to know english words necessary to pay for anything.

I agree with you. The question concerning misunderstanding of languages is very often brought up. However the only right decision will be to offer everywhere English because it is international.
Pages:
Jump to: