Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 12. (Read 5149 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I expect good luck for the plan. A rather interesting approach, reasoned logo, outstanding approach!
and here is the logo. The main thing is a promising and profitable idea. I'm going to buy tokens for myself and will keep them for about a year.
External presentation is very important for successful promotion of projects. A lot of people notice design at first and then learn the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I expect good luck for the plan. A rather interesting approach, reasoned logo, outstanding approach!
and here is the logo. The main thing is a promising and profitable idea. I'm going to buy tokens for myself and will keep them for about a year.
Merit: 100
Crypto Bridge Now Confirmed They Paid the Listing Fee which was long over Due
Yes, it is good news. Did you see that price for their list raised? It is interesting, with what it is connected
Here already much depends on the developer. How densely he will be engaged in the platform, and the result will be such.

I have been following this project for a long time. And I spend a lot of time here on a discord. I can say that devs do all that they can.
You're probably right. But the project is still too young to draw long-term conclusions about the work of the team. Of the 10 projects related to mining, masternodes and POS, a year later there is only one. Are there members of the bounty campaign? Do you think it makes sense to participate in it?
I do not run so forward, but I say what I see. devs are trying their best. As you say about only one similar project is used today/ That is why it is popular and can bring benefits for all.
The developer needs to try to make so that the platform became popular not only on the Internet, but also in real life that she was used as means of payment.
Well, it's complicated. Now there is  few places where you can pay crypto currency. Only in big cities, and only bitcoin. Maybe NextOn will help in this matter.

I think creators can do all without cities. The main thing is that Nexton wallet will function on large trading floors.
Besides a simple possibility of the auction at a coin there has to be still something that interest from community of cryptomans has appeared.
What do you mean by "auction"? I do not understand how it must be. Of course, it should be something interesting.
Devs created their wallet with huge number of grafics and reports. It is cool, this wallet can used in mining. What else they should create?
If the project enlists the support of large trading platforms, then the demand for tokens will be simply huge and the price will quickly go up and I am very pleased with this as an investor.
Of cource, it will be very good if they found some big platform right now. But it can be few smaller.
Yes, it is good news. Did you see that price for their list raised? It is interesting, with what it is connected
Here already much depends on the developer. How densely he will be engaged in the platform, and the result will be such.

I have been following this project for a long time. And I spend a lot of time here on a discord. I can say that devs do all that they can.
You're probably right. But the project is still too young to draw long-term conclusions about the work of the team. Of the 10 projects related to mining, masternodes and POS, a year later there is only one. Are there members of the bounty campaign? Do you think it makes sense to participate in it?
I do not run so forward, but I say what I see. devs are trying their best. As you say about only one similar project is used today/ That is why it is popular and can bring benefits for all.
The developer needs to try to make so that the platform became popular not only on the Internet, but also in real life that she was used as means of payment.
Well, it's complicated. Now there is  few places where you can pay crypto currency. Only in big cities, and only bitcoin. Maybe NextOn will help in this matter.

I think creators can do all without cities. The main thing is that Nexton wallet will function on large trading floors.
Besides a simple possibility of the auction at a coin there has to be still something that interest from community of cryptomans has appeared.
What do you mean by "auction"? I do not understand how it must be. Of course, it should be something interesting.
Activity: 574

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
The developer or employees of team, tell me please about yours global plans for the future what globalnoy application of your cryptocurrency for the simple population will be?

I hope for it. Because the cryptocurrency is very difficult thing, here the huge competition. It is impossible to give a weak point at all, it is necessary to go all the way by all means.
Yes, the creators have chosen a very competitive niche. But this project is in demand right now. I hope they understand that the project needs to be developed quickly enough.
At the moment there were already similar projects too much in the form of masternodes therefore the developer should show the maximum at least to be on an equal basis with competitors.
Devs, as I know pre-sale is over. And what is your next steps? How many rounds will have ICO or pre-ICO? I hope you will make great advertising company for these stages.

Tell me please do you already have preliminary agreements with partners on cooperation?

I hope for it. Because the cryptocurrency is very difficult thing, here the huge competition. It is impossible to give a weak point at all, it is necessary to go all the way by all means.
Yes, the creators have chosen a very competitive niche. But this project is in demand right now. I hope they understand that the project needs to be developed quickly enough.

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

Yes, in any case, this is good news, but the auction will begin only when all the stages of sales will end

You are right. Everything is only begin. But as we see devs made a great effort and then I can say that emergence of this project will be very soon.
As the project young and has begun recently the existence, now it is a high time to advance him and to improve, I hope the developer it realizes.

If the developers make with and implement the project, then they already know what they are doing. What else they should realize?
Yes, in any case, this is good news, but the auction will begin only when all the stages of sales will end

You are right. Everything is only begin. But as we see devs made a great effort and then I can say that emergence of this project will be very soon.
As the project young and has begun recently the existence, now it is a high time to advance him and to improve, I hope the developer it realizes.
Pages:
Jump to: