Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 17. (Read 5149 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Guys, do you want to buy masternodes together and get good discont?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Greetings all. I got in this project. I am interested to look how the founders perform the business!
Just a great project. If the developers fulfill their plans, the price of the token will fly to the moon! I will follow the news from the developers.
I hope without problems it will turn out the plans conceived to realize, they quite optimistichey, hardly everything will turn out without problems.

you are not alone who hope for the successful implementation of all developers plans.
You are so worried about nexton, as if this is your project. I like it, too, but you are extra worried.

I'm just a fan of this project. And I want everything to work that developers plan. And we would use his product.
I monitor the project too and I look forward to news and actions concerning masternodes.

We have created our community of followers. It is pity that we can not help developers.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Greetings all. I got in this project. I am interested to look how the founders perform the business!
Just a great project. If the developers fulfill their plans, the price of the token will fly to the moon! I will follow the news from the developers.
I hope without problems it will turn out the plans conceived to realize, they quite optimistichey, hardly everything will turn out without problems.

you are not alone who hope for the successful implementation of all developers plans.
You are so worried about nexton, as if this is your project. I like it, too, but you are extra worried.

I'm just a fan of this project. And I want everything to work that developers plan. And we would use his product.
I monitor the project too and I look forward to news and actions concerning masternodes.
Greetings, guys. The business will be successful. Watchful idea, amazing business.
It is worth admitting that it is quite convenient to receive coins just for the fact that wallet is open. In it and charm of masternodes.
And what is needed for this is how this reward will be distributed and how many tokens will need to be kept minimal in order to receive this award?

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Greetings, guys. The business will be successful. Watchful idea, amazing business.
It is worth admitting that it is quite convenient to receive coins just for the fact that wallet is open. In it and charm of masternodes.
I absolutely agree. But there is also in addition a PoS system that will increase attention of investors.

NextON is fast and private cryptocurrency for everyone, everywhere. Combining best features of modern crypto-tech.
NextON coin is ready to rock !!!
It sounds like a slogan for advertising. You can give ideas to the developers of Nexton.
He wants to be a part of this team)) But I want to earn as an investor. I think this coin should be in my portfolio.
Now is the right time to acquire the NextON, I think. Have you seen the terms of purchase and price?
NextON is fast and private cryptocurrency for everyone, everywhere. Combining best features of modern crypto-tech.
NextON coin is ready to rock !!!
It sounds like a slogan for advertising. You can give ideas to the developers of Nexton.
He wants to be a part of this team)) But I want to earn as an investor. I think this coin should be in my portfolio.
The developer, I think would be to provide all information on the price and quantity of the sold masternodes exactly here, at a forum more correctly.
It would be good if they duplicated here. I hope the manager will listen to us. But maybe they have decided to develop dischord channel.
It should be noted that at the moment I don't know any project which has in a priority an emergence of news in Discrod. As a rule in bitcointalk priority.
But there are many projects where the priority channel of information is telegram.

And I think that's right. Now all the relevant information are in messengers.

But I still want to read all the announcements here. It was interesting to monitor projects.
I think that telegram would also be interesting to observation of development of the project. The developer, whether there is a group or the channel?
There are channels. You can find links on fist comment. It's quiet enough there.
Are you also unhappy with the silence in the telegram? There's not much more participants than in Discord.
I do not even know. Telegram is quite convenient for correspondence, but it's very uncomfortable to follow tens of projects.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
The developer, I think would be to provide all information on the price and quantity of the sold masternodes exactly here, at a forum more correctly.
It would be good if they duplicated here. I hope the manager will listen to us. But maybe they have decided to develop dischord channel.
It should be noted that at the moment I don't know any project which has in a priority an emergence of news in Discrod. As a rule in bitcointalk priority.
But there are many projects where the priority channel of information is telegram.

But I still want to read all the announcements here. It was interesting to monitor projects.
I think that telegram would also be interesting to observation of development of the project. The developer, whether there is a group or the channel?
There are channels. You can find links on fist comment. It's quiet enough there.
Are you also unhappy with the silence in the telegram? There's not much more participants than in Discord.

I agree with you, it would be a way out and would become the best advertizing and promoting of the project.

There are links to the channel and comunity in the announcement post. I personally have not seen yet what's there.

Pages:
Jump to: