Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 18. (Read 5149 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
This project has a different system with the others project, it has its own chain that uses the system masternodes, does not ride on the Ethereum network chain like most of the ERC20 Token in general, One of the advantages of using the chain has its own transaction cost of the coin is very cheap. Hopefully the special strategy created by teams can attract many investors.
Quite unusual idea from the developer. But why such power of such quantity of masternodes for ensuring communication in just chat?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The developer, I think would be to provide all information on the price and quantity of the sold masternodes exactly here, at a forum more correctly.
It would be good if they duplicated here. I hope the manager will listen to us. But maybe they have decided to develop dischord channel.
It should be noted that at the moment I don't know any project which has in a priority an emergence of news in Discrod. As a rule in bitcointalk priority.
But there are many projects where the priority channel of information is telegram.

And I think that's right. Now all the relevant information are in messengers.

But I still want to read all the announcements here. It was interesting to monitor projects.
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
This project has a different system with the others project, it has its own chain that uses the system masternodes, does not ride on the Ethereum network chain like most of the ERC20 Token in general, One of the advantages of using the chain has its own transaction cost of the coin is very cheap. Hopefully the special strategy created by teams can attract many investors.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
The developer, I think would be to provide all information on the price and quantity of the sold masternodes exactly here, at a forum more correctly.
It would be good if they duplicated here. I hope the manager will listen to us. But maybe they have decided to develop dischord channel.

Yes they should but they have announced the transparency of the sale. Reposted here:

ANNouncement (June 21):

With this transparency and the plan I won't be surprised that the value of the coin soar. Great job guys.

Thanks a lot for granting official information, more precisely for her copying. Perhaps the developer of it will think of that most to tell about all news here, but not in the closed messenger. As a rule at a forum not so live communication, however advertizing and large news are watched here much more attractively.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
It should be noted that at the moment I don't know any project which has in a priority an emergence of news in Discrod. As a rule in bitcointalk priority.
But there are many projects where the priority channel of information is telegram.

And I think that's right. Now all the relevant information are in messengers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

Yes they should but they have announced the transparency of the sale. Reposted here:

ANNouncement (June 21):

With this transparency and the plan I won't be surprised that the value of the coin soar. Great job guys.

NextON is fast and private cryptocurrency for everyone, everywhere. Combining best features of modern crypto-tech.
NextON coin is ready to rock !!!
It sounds like a slogan for advertising. You can give ideas to the developers of Nexton.
I tried the discord only because there is a NextOn channel. And I liked it. Maybe that's why I advise to go there all time.
I also like the discord. There you can always get an answer to all your questions about project.

There they reported the end of the first round and the beginning of the second round of the pre-sale. Everyone can find out what the collected money will be spent on.
And where it is possible to find in general information on rounds of sales? Something I have found nothing. What extent of each round?

In discord, of course. Besides general topic there are topics with announcements and other things. There are all information.
I tried the discord only because there is a NextOn channel. And I liked it. Maybe that's why I advise to go there all time.
I also like the discord. There you can always get an answer to all your questions about project.

There they reported the end of the first round and the beginning of the second round of the pre-sale. Everyone can find out what the collected money will be spent on.
And where it is possible to find in general information on rounds of sales? Something I have found nothing. What extent of each round?

I also saw this news. I think they should be more active in conducting an advertising campaign.

Activity: 476
Tell please, the PoS system will work how exactly? The algorithm of charge of awards is interesting.
There was a lot of information of exchange where it planned to add coin. It is CryptoBridge. Nexton will be added in this month.

Where have you found this information? Share it, please)
It has been said many times that more information you can get in discord.

Your promotion of NextON channel in discord gave way. We must do it more intensive.

The last couple of days there is very quiet. But the news appears very quickly.
So it is. But this may be a calm before the storm. I think it's worth waiting for some good news.
First of all I wait for good news concerning the future exchanges, I consider that this component one of the most important for achievement of success.
Yesterday was announced good news about exchange. It's logical that creators do not want to pay for a quick listing at this stage of project development.
I consider that at the expense of voices of community it is possible to get on good well-known exchanges, such as bit-z, mercatox and some other.

I hope you are right, because I do not know how it should work.
Activity: 364
Where I can get information how many nodes are sold?
There was a lot of information of exchange where it planned to add coin. It is CryptoBridge. Nexton will be added in this month.

Where have you found this information? Share it, please)
It has been said many times that more information you can get in discord.

Your promotion of NextON channel in discord gave way. We must do it more intensive.

The last couple of days there is very quiet. But the news appears very quickly.
So it is. But this may be a calm before the storm. I think it's worth waiting for some good news.
First of all I wait for good news concerning the future exchanges, I consider that this component one of the most important for achievement of success.
Yesterday was announced good news about exchange. It's logical that creators do not want to pay for a quick listing at this stage of project development.
I consider that at the expense of voices of community it is possible to get on good well-known exchanges, such as bit-z, mercatox and some other.
Pages:
Jump to: