Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 13. (Read 5149 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Crypto Bridge Now Confirmed They Paid the Listing Fee which was long over Due
Yes, it is good news. Did you see that price for their list raised? It is interesting, with what it is connected
Yes, in any case, this is good news, but the auction will begin only when all the stages of sales will end

You are right. Everything is only begin. But as we see devs made a great effort and then I can say that emergence of this project will be very soon.
Well, we'll wait. I'm thinking about starting a node for myself. How many tokens will need to be purchased for this?
Merit: 100
Yes, it is good news. Did you see that price for their list raised? It is interesting, with what it is connected
Yes, in any case, this is good news, but the auction will begin only when all the stages of sales will end

You are right. Everything is only begin. But as we see devs made a great effort and then I can say that emergence of this project will be very soon.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Here already much depends on the developer. How densely he will be engaged in the platform, and the result will be such.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Heard that the coin has been added on cryptobridge exchange? It is excellent, I think now and larger exchanges not far off.
I did not hear anything about it. Can you share this information with me? What kind of exchange? Where can I read about this.

You can find this information on discord. Link on discord chat is on ann post. There are published all the latest announcements.
And whether there is a group in telegram? There too it would be convenient to communicate and learn about news.

As I know, there is a group. All links are on the announcement post. I do not like twitter last time. A lot of grops disturb.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Heard that the coin has been added on cryptobridge exchange? It is excellent, I think now and larger exchanges not far off.
I did not hear anything about it. Can you share this information with me? What kind of exchange? Where can I read about this.

You can find this information on discord. Link on discord chat is on ann post. There are published all the latest announcements.
And whether there is a group in telegram? There too it would be convenient to communicate and learn about news.
we wait in the future and wait in the bigger market will add to the attractiveness of this project and will get a bigger advantage too
Activity: 574

I heard that Nexton coin will be add at friday. Where did you see that it was already added?
as far as I know, that is wallets, applications. You can not use Nexton wallet anywhere. But you can assess the functional.
About what inaccessible functions do you speak? Perhaps I haven't followed. Without them the main functionality is lost?

There is still no internal base, the wallet is not supported anywhere. How should it work?
How it is wallet it won't be supported? As far as I know he works with windows and mac or I am mistaken?
What wepsites, internet sops support NextOn. Where you can pay with NexOn wallet?
I am not sure when precisely it is available, I think after when the project finds some popularity.

So now the wallet can only be tested as an application on the computer. BUT, and it is already very good, that there is almost prepared product.
It is natural that in the future if the platform teaches recognition, then the developer can't create wallet and for mobile platforms.
I do not understand what you mean. Why does Nexton need recognition? It is necessary to implement a wallet.
First of all it is necessary to gain recognition from users, only then all the rest including wallet.
It is obvious. But this is not about this, but about the technical side of the wallet. I also do not understand what means the platform teaches recognition.
as far as I know, that is wallets, applications. You can not use Nexton wallet anywhere. But you can assess the functional.
About what inaccessible functions do you speak? Perhaps I haven't followed. Without them the main functionality is lost?

There is still no internal base, the wallet is not supported anywhere. How should it work?
How it is wallet it won't be supported? As far as I know he works with windows and mac or I am mistaken?
What wepsites, internet sops support NextOn. Where you can pay with NexOn wallet?
I am not sure when precisely it is available, I think after when the project finds some popularity.

So now the wallet can only be tested as an application on the computer. BUT, and it is already very good, that there is almost prepared product.
It is natural that in the future if the platform teaches recognition, then the developer can't create wallet and for mobile platforms.
I do not understand what you mean. Why does Nexton need recognition? It is necessary to implement a wallet.
First of all it is necessary to gain recognition from users, only then all the rest including wallet.

Similar to that, judging by the relation of the developer to the business I am sure too that wallet of the platform will be released devices with different operating systems.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
what happened to their discord?HuhHuhHuhHuh?
What do you mean? I personally consist in their discord group and there everything is normal.

Ok so they then they blocked my IP address for asking questions about listing on the exchange which they never did.

Pages:
Jump to: