Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 2. (Read 5144 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The team has good community support. I am now waiting for activity from partners and online stores. I think their help in finding the right solutions will help the project find the best way to success.
Well, I also see that the development team is active towards its community. According to this, I think  all stages of development will be successful and with great support from different categories of participants.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
The technical roadmap shows us that this stage of development is 80% ready. But I saw that the purse was already available. What is included in this stage of development?
Activity: 448
The team has good community support. I am now waiting for activity from partners and online stores. I think their help in finding the right solutions will help the project find the best way to success.
Activity: 280
The project continues development and it raises its ratings on sites of rating agencies. I will certainly wait for the next stages of development. It seems to me that your idea will be in demand.
Activity: 308
I think that Nexton will soon be able to simplify the work of many companies on registration and accounting of sales in e-commerce.
Activity: 266
I'm sure multi-currency wallet is convenient to apply online. I saw his description and functionality. Success is guaranteed.
To improve the service, the team provides convenient functions in the form of diagrams, tables and quick access to certain categories of customers. I'm sure that the NextON wallet will be an excellent assistant for many stores in e-commerce.
The team strive to create a great product. I think there will still be new ideas on the development path, how to make the system as useful as possible for the participants. Hope for a good result.
Activity: 448
I'm sure multi-currency wallet is convenient to apply online. I saw his description and functionality. Success is guaranteed.
To improve the service, the team provides convenient functions in the form of diagrams, tables and quick access to certain categories of customers. I'm sure that the NextON wallet will be an excellent assistant for many stores in e-commerce.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
What exchange you plan to attract to expand its popularity? It seems to me that some exchanges could enhance your sales  ratings.
I think it is possible, but in the future. Now the draft need to steer  potential on the technical development of the product. But I also believe that authoritative exchanges help investors in decisionmaking.
Activity: 138
Activity: 140
Hello. When will we be able to see your new site design? I am interested to see more details about your work.
In the review I saw a lot of new parts in the design. I also want to gain access to the updated version. But while we should wait for a message on reboot.
The team continues to impress its investors a good productivity. Now we need not much time to get more news about the new stages of development. I hope he will quickly be updated.
Activity: 125
What exchange you plan to attract to expand its popularity? It seems to me that some exchanges could enhance your sales  ratings.
Activity: 141
Hello. When will we be able to see your new site design? I am interested to see more details about your work.
In the review I saw a lot of new parts in the design. I also want to gain access to the updated version. But while we should wait for a message on reboot.
Activity: 136
Is there a preliminary business plan to investors understand how many customers you want to attract to your system in the first year of NextON after completion of development?
Multifunctional wallet NextON can become very popular. I hope that the marketing strategy and advertising project can attract a large community to work within the system.
Activity: 141
Until the project is not to start work with partners and online shops, I think there will be fluctuations in the value of the coin. I want to wait until the situation is under the control of NextON. Then I will be able to assess the real profit for yourself.
I think that would be the right decision. I think that after new releases on a project, we can make a good profit.
Activity: 149
You will Airdrop campaign in order to counterbalance the situation on exchange? I saw that some projects have resorted to this method to encourage owners not to sell their investments.
Until the project is not to start work with partners and online shops, I think there will be fluctuations in the value of the coin. I want to wait until the situation is under the control of NextON. Then I will be able to assess the real profit for yourself.
Activity: 122
I liked the review of your purse. The user friendly interface and ease of use will definitely increase interest in it. Are you planning to add or extend a feature set in the future?
Of course this will be a good option for the constant interest of the participants. I think that after completing the work, the team will consider new ideas.
If your products will have success all over the world, then you will get a high value coin. I would like to know in which country you planned to develop your system in the first place?
Pages:
Jump to: