Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 10. (Read 5149 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 11
The prices of this coin very down right now.
No one is paying to buy this coin.
This project seems good.
But, the prices and demand shows otherwise. Huh

It's only now.
You can wait and buy this coin in future by more hight price
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
The prices of this coin very down right now.
No one is paying to buy this coin.
This project seems good.
But, the prices and demand shows otherwise. Huh
Join to trades. We have good volume as for project which was listed 2 days ago

Most innovative coin in the recent times,but MN collateral is hugh, 50000Nexton for full node is really high, why don't you guys implement Triple node technology,like light node,medium node and then full node.it will be more advantageous to the users who can't afford the 50000Nexton.

We will. In the future
Activity: 50
Most innovative coin in the recent times,but MN collateral is hugh, 50000Nexton for full node is really high, why don't you guys implement Triple node technology,like light node,medium node and then full node.it will be more advantageous to the users who can't afford the 50000Nexton.
Activity: 7
The main developer is quite responsive on the discord channel. He (or she) does listen to what you have to say. Whether it is implemented, that is left to be said. Potential for this project? It's high. However, as with any new coin, do your own research. Grin Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Bounty will end tomorrow. It is unexpected for me. I hope that it will be second round of bounty soon.

I read that it will be next round. Do not worry. And you can participate it for 1-2 days...
These are good news that also the second round for participation in bounty campaigns will be started, the excellent chance for those who are keen on the project and has passed the first round.
I do not thing that second round is good, but now are very bed conditions for all ICO projects. That is why it is okay.

You are right. Even good and promising project can not collect good amount and should continue ICO and bounty.
I will participate this next bounty round. I am sure in this project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Bounty will end tomorrow. It is unexpected for me. I hope that it will be second round of bounty soon.

I read that it will be next round. Do not worry. And you can participate it for 1-2 days...
These are good news that also the second round for participation in bounty campaigns will be started, the excellent chance for those who are keen on the project and has passed the first round.
I do not thing that second round is good, but now are very bed conditions for all ICO projects. That is why it is okay.

You are right. Even good and promising project can not collect good amount and should continue ICO and bounty.

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
The rate of bitcoin and many other coins is at the moment very volatile, in my opinion in the pregoing years such wasn't. Whether decline of bitcoin will be able catastrophically to affect Nexton? I mean at all to kill a coin.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

What cost of a masternode at the moment? How many it is sold only? How many pieces freely for purchase? The developer, why you aren't visible in this thread at all? It would be desirable to see your answers on given questions.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
How many in general the maximum is supported by the platform of at the same time started masternodes? There have to be restrictions.
What do you say about bounty campaign. I make a decision and want to participate it.
If the award is repaid and coins can be sold at the tasty price or to collect to itself on the masternode, then why and isn't present?

Some people do not invest, they participate bounties and airdrops. Everyone makes that they want. Some one is not available to by masternodes.
What do you say about bounty campaign. I make a decision and want to participate it.
If the award is repaid and coins can be sold at the tasty price or to collect to itself on the masternode, then why and isn't present?
Developers can choose exchanges themself. Maybe, they can listen us or investors, but it is only theirs choice.
The choice of trading floor very strongly influences reputation both the developer, and the presented coin. It is necessary to treat this question most adequately.
Of cource it influences, but it is not necessary to hear someone. It is too easy to manipulate of developers choose. And investors can be mistaken.
I did not know about projects, where investors or users choose exchanges for listing. It is very strangely.
You are inadequate in given opinion. In fact all projects become popular only thanks to community which forms demand.
Community will not support projects developers of those can not make their own desicion. It is stupid to rely on others.
I have similar thoughts. It is of course necessary to ask or make a vote, but it is impossible to build the whole strategy in this way.

Everyone wants democracy, but no one wants to make decisions. I hope that the creators of Nexton can make their own decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: