Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 8. (Read 5149 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
We are listed on CryptoBridge! Buy coins here.
Congratulations. I think this is the beginning of a long journey and I'm glad that developers are so active. It's nice to see that work on the project is under way.
It's good that the tokens are already on the exchange. I think this is a good start and the price of the token will quickly go up. I will follow the news from the developers.
But I would still like to see some more popular exchanges. When will the listing be on other exchanges?

I think everything is in front, because the project has just started its development. I'll follow the news. I think that the interest to the token will grow immediately after new presentations on the project.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
Hi guys. will there be a airdrop? I would like to take part in this and get my tokens for free. I think it would be cool.
For Airdrop, the team allocates 5%. But I have not yet found more details about its conduct. I would like to support the project and receive the award.

So it will wait for news from developers. I would like to take part in this and get my first tokens.
well, then you can wait for announcements from developers or just buy tokens on exchanges. After all, the listing has already been and it is necessary to raise the activity of trading.
Of course, a large scale project needs good community support. But let's see what the team can now offer to their followers.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hi guys. will there be a airdrop? I would like to take part in this and get my tokens for free. I think it would be cool.
For Airdrop, the team allocates 5%. But I have not yet found more details about its conduct. I would like to support the project and receive the award.

So it will wait for news from developers. I would like to take part in this and get my first tokens.
well, then you can wait for announcements from developers or just buy tokens on exchanges. After all, the listing has already been and it is necessary to raise the activity of trading.
Activity: 336

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Hello. I would like to know some details. What fund will be used to finance and assist other sites in e-commerce?
Activity: 252
I joined this project. I am interested to watch how the founders realize the business.  Good luck team.
Well let's see what will be the practical application of this coin. Now I do not yet understand what the pace of development of this project will be.
Activity: 364
I joined this project. I am interested to watch how the founders realize the business.  Good luck team.
Well, if the team succeeds, the price of the coin will quickly go up. And as I understand for them it will be possible to buy real goods, which means that the coin will always be in demand
Activity: 448
The development prospect of the block chain of the ecommerce ecosystem is very good. The NextON project team should strengthen the market propaganda and let more investors participate in the ecological construction.
in fact, the idea itself is very promising and it should be really convenient for people. But the main thing is to connect the authoritative partners to the project. in which case it will become popular very quickly.
Activity: 350
The development prospect of the block chain of the ecommerce ecosystem is very good. The NextON project team should strengthen the market propaganda and let more investors participate in the ecological construction.
Activity: 280
Will the tokens be added to other exchanges in the future? because the more exchanges the greater the popularity of this coin. Developers now need the maximum popularity of the project.
I did not hear anything about it. But it would not be bad to send tokens on one of the popular exchanges. So the popularity of the coin grows very quickly.
I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world
Yes, if the project can connect to the work of serious partners, then the price will quickly go up. I do not even doubt it. This platform will be convenient for everyone.
Activity: 266
I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world
I hope this project will be in demand. I think the price will grow rapidly if the team does everything that promises.
I think this will not be a problem. The idea is simply beautiful and I like that the tokens are already traded on the exchange. Now I see that the project is developing rapidly.
I hope this project will be in demand. I think the price will grow rapidly if the team does everything that promises.
Will there be an airdrop? This is a good chance to create a powerful community. And a chance for me to get these coins for free) Grin
Activity: 392
I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented coins will continue to grow
in fact, it's still quite an advantageous time to buy this coin. I'm going to buy them on the exchange right now.
Activity: 448
how many coins do you need to keep to run this node? And what other conditions need to be met?
Activity: 476
I expect this project will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO.
 Good luck guys!
ICO?
coin are already traded on exchanges. you should read this thread more carefully. And if you like it you need to buy coins on exchanges
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
I expect this project will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO.
 Good luck guys!

We have finished ico
And our project is a coin not a token
Pages:
Jump to: