Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 9. (Read 5149 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
We are listed on CryptoBridge! Buy coins here.
Congratulations. I think this is the beginning of a long journey and I'm glad that developers are so active. It's nice to see that work on the project is under way.
It's good that the tokens are already on the exchange. I think this is a good start and the price of the token will quickly go up. I will follow the news from the developers.
But I would still like to see some more popular exchanges. When will the listing be on other exchanges?
Activity: 434
Congratulations. I think this is the beginning of a long journey and I'm glad that developers are so active. It's nice to see that work on the project is under way.
It's good that the tokens are already on the exchange. I think this is a good start and the price of the token will quickly go up. I will follow the news from the developers.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
Activity: 448
The prices of this coin very down right now.
No one is paying to buy this coin.
This project seems good.
But, the prices and demand shows otherwise. Huh
If you go to the exchange, you can see how it all works and how quickly the price of this coin grows. Now the volume of trading is constantly growing.
Activity: 476
Activity: 308
Will the tokens be added to other exchanges in the future? because the more exchanges the greater the popularity of this coin. Developers now need the maximum popularity of the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
when I see an e-commerce project, I start to get anxious, there have been so many… nevertheless, after reading NextON's whitepaper, I'm not completely convinced that this project show immense potential and will be one of the very few that end up sticking around… good luck

Well, as you can see, the tokens are already on the stock exchange and they show quite good growth. I'm thinking of buying for myself to run a node.
Activity: 294
Join to trades. We have good volume as for project which was listed 2 days ago

Powerful growth! And the volume of trading is constantly growing. I, too, will start bidding need to have time to buy a coin while the price is still profitable.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hey guys!
What are news for today?
5-10k coins will be enough
Activity: 238
What are the require of staking of this coin ?
This is our schedule for current week.
Here you can read about our development process

https://medium.com/@next.on.coin/week-schedule-july-10-16-42b4cdba198e
What are the minimum number of coins required to achieve regular staking rewards?

minimun amount for staking is 6 coins.

5k coins will be enough to receive rewards
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
What are the minimum number of coins required to achieve regular staking rewards?
Activity: 378
Merit: 21
English ↳ Turkish Translator ✓
The Discord link on the site does not work.

What is the address for Discord.
Any calculators for MNs?

NextON Discord Click here
Activity: 1
The Discord link on the site does not work.

What is the address for Discord.
Any calculators for MNs?
The day has come and we proud to present NextOn web-Wallet!!!
It’s incredibly simple and useful instrument which will become an indispensable helper for you today and in future.
But it’s only one of the first steps on the way to the big blockchain future. We keep to work.

copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
I've always loved this tread, all because of the devs posting their updates… I remember them celebrating selling 5 masternodes in a day… I remember thinking that those guys are down to earth, so I'm still a big supporter of this project even though I don't come here all that often….
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
when I see an e-commerce project, I start to get anxious, there have been so many… nevertheless, after reading NextON's whitepaper, I'm not completely convinced that this project show immense potential and will be one of the very few that end up sticking around… good luck

Pages:
Jump to: