Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 3. (Read 5144 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
I liked the review of your purse. The user friendly interface and ease of use will definitely increase interest in it. Are you planning to add or extend a feature set in the future?
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
Have you already received the approval of your development from the representatives of e-commerce? Perhaps there is information about their opinions about your purses?
I think the team will be able to use this information to improve the quality of their work. It is enough for investors to know that the team listens to the opinion of their community. And I see an active dialogue inthis project and it makes me happy.
I see a constant addition of news about the team's work. Now we have to wait for the value of the coin to grow, as the team is determined. I believe in success.
The team plan is clear. Now we need their work with potential clients and partners. Their number will directly influence the popularity of the coin.
Activity: 322
I certainly hope that soon the price of the token on the exchange will begin to rise, as already bought a few tokens. I think now is the best time for those who did not participate in early investment.
Activity: 350
Have you already received the approval of your development from the representatives of e-commerce? Perhaps there is information about their opinions about your purses?
I think the team will be able to use this information to improve the quality of their work. It is enough for investors to know that the team listens to the opinion of their community. And I see an active dialogue inthis project and it makes me happy.
I see a constant addition of news about the team's work. Now we have to wait for the value of the coin to grow, as the team is determined. I believe in success.
Activity: 364
 What strategy will you use to attract the first online stores at this stage of development? Is it testing or using bonus the  products for the first participants?
Activity: 308
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
To develop the project for the first six months, the team collected the necessary funds. That's good. But how will the development of the next stages take place? Or in six months you plan to finish the job?

In the technological road map you can see some details. I am sure that the team will adhere to the established development plan.
As I understood from the description, the team will be occupied for the first 6 months by the fact that there will be develop widgets for CMS such as Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, Opencart, Magento and conclude a partnership with online shops.
That's great. I think that creating websites for online stores is now a very popular topic. I am sure that NextOn will be able to simplify this task and improve the service.
You are right. Development of products of this project will certainly help to reduce the bureaucratic pressure, the payment of goods would be there without a commission, and it is very interesting for buyers.
To develop the project for the first six months, the team collected the necessary funds. That's good. But how will the development of the next stages take place? Or in six months you plan to finish the job?

In the technological road map you can see some details. I am sure that the team will adhere to the established development plan.
As I understood from the description, the team will be occupied for the first 6 months by the fact that there will be develop widgets for CMS such as Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, Opencart, Magento and conclude a partnership with online shops.
That's great. I think that creating websites for online stores is now a very popular topic. I am sure that NextOn will be able to simplify this task and improve the service.
Activity: 336
Activity: 252
What can you offer miners now? It seems to me that the coin will be popular and I would like to get profit here.
Activity: 434
I think that with an experienced team the project will develop at a rapid pace. I support the project. The price for participation I like.  The work of the team impressed me.
Indeed, in this project I see a good pace of work. After the coin was exchanged, the team did not reduces the speed of development.
To create an entire ecosystem, the Nexton team will need a lot of time. But now the development continues, and each new stage of technical development will raise the value of the coin. I think I can get a good profit.
Activity: 364

Activity: 448
I wanted to learn about some of the development details that I didn't find in white paper. Will a new version of White Paper be added soon?
Activity: 280
The team will conduct free consulting and training of entrepreneurs. This will definitely help the development of NextOn and popularization of the coin. I like that.

Activity: 266
I think that with an experienced team the project will develop at a rapid pace. I support the project. The price for participation I like.  The work of the team impressed me.
Indeed, in this project I see a good pace of work. After the coin was exchanged, the team did not reduces the speed of development.
Activity: 448
What stage of the road map is now your development? I understand that marketing campaign is part of your project, but I would like to know about the development of the product itself.
Activity: 148
Electronic commerce continues to develop and I think that this product will help the participants of this ecosystem to get quality service and optimize their work.
I'll agree with you. Consumers of Nexton products will be able to improve customer service.  I think the coin will be in demand. But time will show us the situation more truthfully.
That's great. With long term storage, I can get a good profit. I am waiting for the development of the project and growth on the exchange.
I also hope for the team's activity. With the rapid implementation of the plans, the team will be able to become a leader in this field, so investors will be able to count on good demand for NXTON.
Activity: 141
Electronic commerce continues to develop and I think that this product will help the participants of this ecosystem to get quality service and optimize their work.
I'll agree with you. Consumers of Nexton products will be able to improve customer service.  I think the coin will be in demand. But time will show us the situation more truthfully.
That's great. With long term storage, I can get a good profit. I am waiting for the development of the project and growth on the exchange.
Activity: 149
Pages:
Jump to: