Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 7. (Read 5144 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I expect good luck for the plan! Able to recognize plan, riveting vision, impeccably logo.
it looks just fine. But I think the logo is nothing to do with. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after the platform is fully launched.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
with which companies are you already negotiating for business expansion? Simply, this project needs powerful partners.
The project offers quite the same unique developments. So I think there will be no problems and everyone will be interested in the integration of this system.
Activity: 448
What steps do you take to popularize the coin? Already have a specific strategy for this? I think this information will be of interest to investors and owners of the coin.
I read that the team is also planning to support the evaluation of the coin and its popularization in various segments of the market by providing free consulting and training entrepreneurs. In my opinion it is a great option to popularize the product.
Activity: 107
I think that the versatility of your wallet will be popular among online stores. In fact, quick view of statistics and accounting of the company in the form of quick access will help to optimize work.
Activity: 130
The market of e-commerce is large. I think you have every chance of getting success in this area. Now you have a lot of work to do, but I think community support will help you get up on the exchanges.
Activity: 164
Online stores will be your main partners, or do you expect to get other categories of participants for cooperation? I would like to learn more about this section.
But I do not understand how this company will make money? That is, what kind of payment will be for your services.

We will have monetization. Developers will could add their cryptocurrencies to the top of list.
The main source of money will be popularization of nexton. We will sell rewards from MN, and will have commission from crypto currencies transaction.
But we will sell coins very cautiously in order to not dump the price
What steps do you take to popularize the coin? Already have a specific strategy for this? I think this information will be of interest to investors and owners of the coin.
Activity: 294
Online stores will be your main partners, or do you expect to get other categories of participants for cooperation? I would like to learn more about this section.
But I do not understand how this company will make money? That is, what kind of payment will be for your services.

We will have monetization. Developers will could add their cryptocurrencies to the top of list.
The main source of money will be popularization of nexton. We will sell rewards from MN, and will have commission from crypto currencies transaction.
If the team can popularize the coin, investors will have a good profit. Good luck to you. I liked your project.
Activity: 191

And what will be the commission from the transaction? Will it be less than ETH?
Activity: 80
Merit: 11

Activity: 156
I think that it is the same for those participants who provide different services in the Internet space. For example, creating sites or other services. But the whole list of potential partners of course is known only by developers.
Activity: 322
Activity: 179
I read in white paper that you have a strategy to popularize your wallet among online stores. What will be done for this, and what amount you will allocate for this?
Activity: 187
Activity: 350
with which companies are you already negotiating for business expansion? Simply, this project needs powerful partners.
Yes, in this case, the project will very quickly become popular and we will all be able to make good money on this.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
Hello. Tell me please, where can I see a more detailed roadmap regarding the exit or development of other wallets?
We need to monitor the data update on the communication channels with the project representatives. Until I see deadlines that limit the team's work. I hope that development will be fast. The token is already on the exchange.
Activity: 364
Activity: 392
Interestingly, the company is already registered as a legal entity and does it have any patents or licenses?
Activity: 170
Hello. Tell me please, where can I see a more detailed roadmap regarding the exit or development of other wallets?
Activity: 183
The development prospect of the block chain of the ecommerce ecosystem is very good. The NextON project team should strengthen the market propaganda and let more investors participate in the ecological construction.
in fact, the idea itself is very promising and it should be really convenient for people. But the main thing is to connect the authoritative partners to the project. in which case it will become popular very quickly.
Is there any news about new partners now? What categories of participants are interesting for the project at this stage of development?
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
NextON is a very promising startup which has clear goals, exerienced team and oppurtunities to simplify bussines. You should understand that investment is getting easier with projects like this!
Pages:
Jump to: