Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 6. (Read 5144 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
Good project with great potential. I would like to know how ICO sales went? Collected funds enough to complete the development?
if the tokens are already on the exchanges, then I think everything went just fine. I will follow the growth of this project. But it's very profitable to buy tokens right now.
And when the coins are added to other exchanges. Already have information on this? I think now it is necessary to make this coin as popular as possible.
For a developing project, unnecessary spending can be a weighty argument in favor of a smaller number of exchanges. But let's see what the team proposes. I hope that the development of the project will be fast.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
tell me please what conditions do I have to run to start the node? I just think it will be very profitable, but I would like to read more about this.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
+11.44 %
the price of the token shows growth and I like it. I think after going to other exchanges, we will see even greater growth
Well, as I understand it will be possible to earn very well even at short distances. And it will be just fine. I'll go buy a few tokens on exchanges.
Well, while the tokens are traded only on 1 exchange. But there is a plus. Now they can be bought as profitable as possible. And for this I want to participate in the bidding.
Yes, you need to start with this. I will follow the development of this project. While the volume of trading is not very large.
So far this is the beginning of the coin development. I want to get this coin, too. I think the growth will continue after the final development of all products.
This is a good start. Continuous growth will attract more people to Nexton. Thus, the speed of transmission is improved.
Activity: 350
tell me whether the team will participate in any conferences? I would like to see this all.
Activity: 364
Good project with great potential. I would like to know how ICO sales went? Collected funds enough to complete the development?
if the tokens are already on the exchanges, then I think everything went just fine. I will follow the growth of this project. But it's very profitable to buy tokens right now.
And when the coins are added to other exchanges. Already have information on this? I think now it is necessary to make this coin as popular as possible.
Activity: 308
Activity: 151

I read that the team continues to look for investors. Now I see an active marketing campaign. I hope that success will be fast.
Work on updating the site design, documentation and access to information on project opportunities will improve the understanding of investors of all advantages of Nexton. Now I'm waiting for these updates.
Activity: 139
Activity: 129
Great demand for online shopping motivates online stores to improve the quality of service. I think that Nexton will become an excellent assistant in the field of electronic commerce.
Activity: 392
You require to append token details to allow participants to join the project.
 Good luck guys!
This is not a token, it's a coin. But in any case, I like the prospect of this project. And I will follow his growth. In any case, you need to buy coins in the near future.
Activity: 107
NextON may be accepted for payment in the online store. In order to achieve this goal, the project works in partnership with companies, shops and agents everywhere. What did NextON do to have good partnerships?
To me, too, it's all very interesting. I would like to see some results from the team. This usually very well motivates the community.
If you join the community or follow TWITTER, you will get the relevant news as soon as possible.
Activity: 434
+11.44 %
the price of the token shows growth and I like it. I think after going to other exchanges, we will see even greater growth
Well, as I understand it will be possible to earn very well even at short distances. And it will be just fine. I'll go buy a few tokens on exchanges.
Well, while the tokens are traded only on 1 exchange. But there is a plus. Now they can be bought as profitable as possible. And for this I want to participate in the bidding.
Yes, you need to start with this. I will follow the development of this project. While the volume of trading is not very large.
So far this is the beginning of the coin development. I want to get this coin, too. I think the growth will continue after the final development of all products.
Activity: 133
For good partnership it is necessary to offer qualitative conditions of work and cooperation. I think that the offered variants of purses will be interesting for participants.
Activity: 308
NextON may be accepted for payment in the online store. In order to achieve this goal, the project works in partnership with companies, shops and agents everywhere. What did NextON do to have good partnerships?
To me, too, it's all very interesting. I would like to see some results from the team. This usually very well motivates the community.
Activity: 336
+11.44 %
Well, the project only at the beginning of its journey and further volumes will only grow. But developers will have to constantly maintain the interest of the community. I hope they are ready for this.
Activity: 252
+11.44 %
Activity: 434
+11.44 %
+11.44 %
Activity: 448
+11.44 %
Pages:
Jump to: