Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem - page 5. (Read 5144 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
The team has done an excellent job of improving the site. I think that after the update we will be able to learn more about the work of the project.
That's great. I have not seen the update yet, but it is very important to see the team's work and their plans. Now I think I can learn more.
Activity: 252
I like the way the team works. The development of the product depends on how long the team will keep in touch with their community.
As I know the information correctly, the team did not stop communicating with their community. And I like it. Because now investors are waiting to continue work on the project. And it is important for them to know all the details.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
For the constant growth of the value of the coin on the  exchange, the team must be active. I think their strategy for disseminating information about development on many channels will have a good impact.

Good business marketing is important.
Yes, the idea is just great. And if the team does what it promises then it will be really in demand. I will continue to follow the news from the developers.
At the moment the team follows its plan. Although I have not seen clearly defined boundaries of implementation of each stage, but the activity is definitely there, and the project does not stand still.
After updating the official site of the project will be more information about the project implementation deadlines. I saw the presentation. It inspired me.
Indeed, updating information on the development of the project and detailed plans for the future will be able to attract new users and partners. I will wait for this description.
Activity: 364
I already saw a great review of the new design for the site. When will it be available for work?
Activity: 448
I like the way the team works. The development of the product depends on how long the team will keep in touch with their community.
Activity: 280
For the constant growth of the value of the coin on the  exchange, the team must be active. I think their strategy for disseminating information about development on many channels will have a good impact.

Yes, the idea is just great. And if the team does what it promises then it will be really in demand. I will continue to follow the news from the developers.
At the moment the team follows its plan. Although I have not seen clearly defined boundaries of implementation of each stage, but the activity is definitely there, and the project does not stand still.
After updating the official site of the project will be more information about the project implementation deadlines. I saw the presentation. It inspired me.
Activity: 308
The team has done an excellent job of improving the site. I think that after the update we will be able to learn more about the work of the project.
Activity: 266

Activity: 191

Activity: 448
A good project that will help to improve the service of online stores. I think e-commerce is interested in Nexton. Are there first testimonials from potential customers about your idea?
I think we'll know soon enough. But this will not be a quality of feedback, but a result of the team listening to the wishes and ideas of their community. I see an active dialogue from them, and I like it.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0

The Bounty campaign was held during the ICO period. Now the team is also pursuing a marketing strategy to expand the number of its community. I think it will give good results soon.
Let's see how the team will develop its strategy further. But now I see a good increase in the value of the coin. I hope that this will continue, as I am interested in this development personally.
Activity: 134
I think that advertising in the form of banners, will support the interest of the community to your project. But I would like to know what you can offer for your first partners or clients to attract them at an early stage of development?
Activity: 103

The Bounty campaign was held during the ICO period. Now the team is also pursuing a marketing strategy to expand the number of its community. I think it will give good results soon.
Activity: 30
Dear users, all the pics're opening very slowly . All the info is in the topic . Take patience  Cheesy

Thanks for the heads up
Activity: 294
A good project that will help to improve the service of online stores. I think e-commerce is interested in Nexton. Are there first testimonials from potential customers about your idea?
Activity: 147
NextON is an electronic currency that is used to pay in online stores quickly, safely and easily. For greater attention and support, does the project offer incentives to potential customers and regular customers?
I think the team is still working on creating a strategy to encourage permanent participants. I read that now they are working on the design of the site and the best access to development. So, I think there will be news.
Activity: 350
NextON is an electronic currency that is used to pay in online stores quickly, safely and easily. For greater attention and support, does the project offer incentives to potential customers and regular customers?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Activity: 104
Activity: 140
What development site is the team working on now? I'm interested in your project. I want to know about his readiness.
Pages:
Jump to: