Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 280. (Read 1106887 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Lots of buys for Mooncoin on Cryptsy.com The 83 BTC wall is staying strong  Tongue

Let's see if Mooncoin can overtake Infinitecoin in terms of Market Cap

yes, but it's not moving so....

now it is a pump by @Fontase_bter after yesterday's @GambitBTC. I think he is preparing for a serious pump.
... it's not a pump or it's the slowest pump I've ever saw  Tongue
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
now it is a pump by @Fontase_bter after yesterday's @GambitBTC. I think he is preparing for a serious pump.
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
Lots of buys for Mooncoin on Cryptsy.com The 83 BTC wall is staying strong  Tongue

Let's see if Mooncoin can overtake Infinitecoin in terms of Market Cap
legendary
Mooncoin is about to blast off over 0.00000020.  Lots of buy support is forming.  Here we go!!!  Roll Eyes

MOON/BTC      0.00016 mBTC    2,162,254,220.80 MOON    313.54 BTC    313.54 BTC
Activity: 49
legendary
it tells everything ....

Where do I get this chart from?
Can someone share me a link?

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/show/cryptsy

2,023,835,799.43 MOON    291.32 BTC    291.32 BTC

volume is very very high  Shocked
Activity: 49
Activity: 11
stay until at least tomorrow.
 Tongue
Activity: 42
Remember folks, VOLUME PRECEDES PRICE. 1000 BTC traded and rising = big rise in future.
Doge will fall and people will switch over to Moon which will take it to at least 50 Satoshi in the next few weeks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 250
I think 0.00000014 is now the new bottom for MoonCoin  Grin - I remember DogeCoin being 0.00000035 and then it shot over 0.00000200 in no time
dogecoin being 0.00000200 then fall to 0.00000035 and then it shot over 0.00000200 in no time.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Where can I find donation address? Should I repost donations list if I send some? How are you going to spend this money?
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
These folks talking about the wallet containing a virus... let's address that one again first:

FACTS:
- There was a fake wallet linked to back on launch-day that was not official and was confirmed to be fake.
- The official wallet executable turns up the same false positives as recent versions of Dogecoin-qt and Bitcoin-qt wallets.
- I have personally been running the official wallet since forum member Nocoin submitted the binary to me and have not lost anything.

Now, what's clear is that I do not know what is going on with these folks reporting these weird transactions. I have not ruled out that these folks are merely making stuff up to cause trouble because I can't find any reason to suspect the wallet. I know the same code is run by many pool operators and none of them have reported anything suspicious.

Since irc.cpp has no command syntax, it's obvious that this is no the vector in use. It's well documented that this is intended for peer discovery only. I also don't see any wallet addresses in the binary and the wallets that these coins appear to be going to have only one transaction inbound, so nobody is moving these coins (which further lends itself to the notion that this is all troublemakers).

When I release with the new Kimoto Gravity Well support, we'll have new wallets anyway. I have been successful building the wallet on Windows 7 and have recently received instructions for OS X. Right now I am porting the GUI changes from the 0.6.4 wallet to the 0.8.6 wallet.

Fake wallet? Lets speculate I had it why did it contain all my money. How was the wallet fake? I changed my password like 1 week ago with the latest wallet.
Was the "fake" wallet analyzed? If not, why? Did it disappear? This all sounds very amateurish. I will not let this issue die ever, I lost almost 10,000$. I will be talking about it here, every page, every day till the end of the world.

Once again I understand how painful losing 10k$ is, I would be beyond pissed off, if indeed such thing happened.
As an ex professional antimalware programmer you told us that you were going to let the bigger antimalware companies have a look at the wallet etc. Now before you have done that there is no point accusing and talking down on mooncoin. I am not saying you aren't right, but everyone is innocent until proben guilty.
I am just saying start a thread on mooncointalk.info get the people together who also had this issue and wait for the outcome of the investigation.
Then if it turns out you are right about your assumptions it would be time to post bad things on this forum, because right now you are not helping us nor yourself.

AutoCreated FUD and/or unexperienced cryptouser with security lessons to learn
im sorry for your loss
hackers always hack the successfull coins, thats why they are aiming at doge and moon, not developers fault. be well
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
These folks talking about the wallet containing a virus... let's address that one again first:

FACTS:
- There was a fake wallet linked to back on launch-day that was not official and was confirmed to be fake.
- The official wallet executable turns up the same false positives as recent versions of Dogecoin-qt and Bitcoin-qt wallets.
- I have personally been running the official wallet since forum member Nocoin submitted the binary to me and have not lost anything.

Now, what's clear is that I do not know what is going on with these folks reporting these weird transactions. I have not ruled out that these folks are merely making stuff up to cause trouble because I can't find any reason to suspect the wallet. I know the same code is run by many pool operators and none of them have reported anything suspicious.

Since irc.cpp has no command syntax, it's obvious that this is no the vector in use. It's well documented that this is intended for peer discovery only. I also don't see any wallet addresses in the binary and the wallets that these coins appear to be going to have only one transaction inbound, so nobody is moving these coins (which further lends itself to the notion that this is all troublemakers).

When I release with the new Kimoto Gravity Well support, we'll have new wallets anyway. I have been successful building the wallet on Windows 7 and have recently received instructions for OS X. Right now I am porting the GUI changes from the 0.6.4 wallet to the 0.8.6 wallet.

Fake wallet? Lets speculate I had it why did it contain all my money. How was the wallet fake? I changed my password like 1 week ago with the latest wallet.
Was the "fake" wallet analyzed? If not, why? Did it disappear? This all sounds very amateurish. I will not let this issue die ever, I lost almost 10,000$. I will be talking about it here, every page, every day till the end of the world.

Once again I understand how painful losing 10k$ is, I would be beyond pissed off, if indeed such thing happened.
As an ex professional antimalware programmer you told us that you were going to let the bigger antimalware companies have a look at the wallet etc. Now before you have done that there is no point accusing and talking down on mooncoin. I am not saying you aren't right, but everyone is innocent until proben guilty.
I am just saying start a thread on mooncointalk.info get the people together who also had this issue and wait for the outcome of the investigation.
Then if it turns out you are right about your assumptions it would be time to post bad things on this forum, because right now you are not helping us nor yourself.

Activity: 12

FACTS:

Activity: 210
★★[100,000 MOON GIVEAWAY]★★ 1000 Moons for 1 Re-Tweet

http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,669.45.html

We'll be doing different giveaways every day!  We are spreading the word.  Help us out and we all win![/size][/b]
Activity: 252
Thanks rtopz  moon will keep rising  thanks to gambit Smiley
Activity: 27
A couple of updates I have contacted 4 space  foundations and in process of trying to the get the donations going again
Reply and add yourself in the list!

Dont forget this!

Eventual Donation site: TBD
Current donors

1. adsoyo - 200,000 MOON
2. madcoin - 500,000 MOON
3. Fayens - 2,500,000 MOON
4. eskamilio - 600,000 MOON
5. FiatKiller - 1,000,000 MOON
6. DRobert - 250,000 MOON
7. nosf009 - 250,000 MOON
8. vegus - 1,000,000 MOON
9. mooncointalk.info - 1,000,000 MOON
10. b4dger - 100,000 MOON
11. puvar - 500,000 MOON
12. Wekkel - 1,500,000 MOON
13. rtopz - 200,000 MOON
14. JoeRigs - 600,000 MOON
15. i8 - 200,000 MOON
16. jepistons -2,000,000 MOON
17. oudekaas - 1,000,000 MOON

TOTAL: 12,250,000 MOON

Good job on follow up...am tossing in my last 50k...for now.
Activity: 252
A couple of updates I have contacted 4 space  foundations and in process of trying to the get the donations going again
Reply and add yourself in the list!

Dont forget this!

Eventual Donation site: TBD
Current donors

1. adsoyo - 200,000 MOON
2. madcoin - 500,000 MOON
3. Fayens - 2,500,000 MOON
4. eskamilio - 600,000 MOON
5. FiatKiller - 1,000,000 MOON
6. DRobert - 250,000 MOON
7. nosf009 - 250,000 MOON
8. vegus - 1,000,000 MOON
9. mooncointalk.info - 1,000,000 MOON
10. b4dger - 100,000 MOON
11. puvar - 500,000 MOON
12. Wekkel - 1,500,000 MOON
13. rtopz - 150,000 MOON
14. JoeRigs - 600,000 MOON
15. i8 - 200,000 MOON
16. jepistons -2,000,000 MOON
17. oudekaas - 1,000,000 MOON

TOTAL: 12,200,000 MOON
Activity: 134

Representation.. this isn't accurate. but I hope it helps.
Activity: 134
Jump to: