Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 281. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
These folks talking about the wallet containing a virus... let's address that one again first:

FACTS:
- There was a fake wallet linked to back on launch-day that was not official and was confirmed to be fake.
- The official wallet executable turns up the same false positives as recent versions of Dogecoin-qt and Bitcoin-qt wallets.
- I have personally been running the official wallet since forum member Nocoin submitted the binary to me and have not lost anything.

Now, what's clear is that I do not know what is going on with these folks reporting these weird transactions. I have not ruled out that these folks are merely making stuff up to cause trouble because I can't find any reason to suspect the wallet. I know the same code is run by many pool operators and none of them have reported anything suspicious.

Since irc.cpp has no command syntax, it's obvious that this is no the vector in use. It's well documented that this is intended for peer discovery only. I also don't see any wallet addresses in the binary and the wallets that these coins appear to be going to have only one transaction inbound, so nobody is moving these coins (which further lends itself to the notion that this is all troublemakers).

When I release with the new Kimoto Gravity Well support, we'll have new wallets anyway. I have been successful building the wallet on Windows 7 and have recently received instructions for OS X. Right now I am porting the GUI changes from the 0.6.4 wallet to the 0.8.6 wallet.

Thanks for the update we are also working on getting support to raise up past the moon Smiley
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
These folks talking about the wallet containing a virus... let's address that one again first:

FACTS:
- There was a fake wallet linked to back on launch-day that was not official and was confirmed to be fake.
- The official wallet executable turns up the same false positives as recent versions of Dogecoin-qt and Bitcoin-qt wallets.
- I have personally been running the official wallet since forum member Nocoin submitted the binary to me and have not lost anything.

Now, what's clear is that I do not know what is going on with these folks reporting these weird transactions. I have not ruled out that these folks are merely making stuff up to cause trouble because I can't find any reason to suspect the wallet. I know the same code is run by many pool operators and none of them have reported anything suspicious.

Since irc.cpp has no command syntax, it's obvious that this is no the vector in use. It's well documented that this is intended for peer discovery only. I also don't see any wallet addresses in the binary and the wallets that these coins appear to be going to have only one transaction inbound, so nobody is moving these coins (which further lends itself to the notion that this is all troublemakers).

When I release with the new Kimoto Gravity Well support, we'll have new wallets anyway. I have been successful building the wallet on Windows 7 and have recently received instructions for OS X. Right now I am porting the GUI changes from the 0.6.4 wallet to the 0.8.6 wallet.
Activity: 476
Activity: 134
Been using the same wallet since release.  I am good at wallet stuff, if you need a hand let me know, I am hands on guy, I not gonna tell ya how to do it.  Thats big money, I am sure you want someone to help you out.

I doubt you have a bug wallet.
What are you talking about, it's too LATE. All my 74 million coins have been STOLEN by some asshole.

you have no idea man, what has really happened. let a pro look, and verify.

I am willing to help anyone with this issue for zero bounties.  I once thought I had lost 500,000 doge... and nope it was there.  Just have to know what your doing.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
market looks logjammed

lol at this Troll Smiley just read all his posts ROFL
market looks logjammed

It should dip down for a bit, but maybe it won't go cheaper than 10 satoshis this time.

i dont think so ^^ remarked upper trend with solid supports, i wished tho to get more cheap moon
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
market looks logjammed

It should dip down for a bit, but maybe it won't go cheaper than 10 satoshis this time.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
market looks logjammed
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
it tells everything ....

May got my next pump in mind for tomorrow

Sorry guys but its not gonna be moon

But it will surely be profitable

My tips are posted on my twitter 5 mins before they are posted here, the first 5 mins in the pump can be the most profitable point of the point for most so don't miss out.

Have a good rest of the evening

Awesome, good luck Smiley we will continue riding this uptrend train while you join us back Wink
May got my next pump in mind for tomorrow

Sorry guys but its not gonna be moon

But it will surely be profitable

My tips are posted on my twitter 5 mins before they are posted here, the first 5 mins in the pump can be the most profitable point of the point for most so don't miss out.

Have a good rest of the evening
Hey guys, I'm planning to work on a short story with many chapters about the crypto world personified as super heroes and villains. Here is a sample I wrote up for fun one day:

"Yes! Today is the day Bitcoin is finished!" Quarkcoin exclaimed, striking his left fist up into the air. The android with the power of six different kinds of hashrates was confident that Bitcoin's reign of power would come to an end.

"The world of cryptos is mine. MWA HA Ha ha!" The android laughed. "First Cryptsy, then BTC-e and it's trollbox, then the world!"

"You'll have to compete against him where it'll hurt him the most: China. Specifically, the central exchange of BTC China," urged an investor.

Quark turned to face him and grabbed him by the knot of his necktie.

"With the power and backing of Max Keiser and our religious campaign of pushing acceptance of my rule, Bitcoin will have no choice but to accept me as his rightful successor. He is finished! Just you watch. Once I arrive on the scene, all of his supporters will flock to me. Bitcoin is an old dog that has vulnerabilities. Vulnerabilities such as a 51% attack against his power. I solve that problem with the power of my six hashing rates. I'm invincible! Mwahahah!"

Quark let he man go and watched the investor dust himself off.

"Sir there are rumours going around amongst us that you were pre-mined. As in you were assembled unfairly with the developer and a shadowy group of individuals having a monopoly over your power."

"Nonesense. Send out a report that spreads the lie and deceives people into believing that I wasn't pre-mined for selfish reason."

"So it is true then?"

"SEND OUT THE FUCKING REPORT!"

"Yes sir..." The investor cowered away and left the presence of Quarkcoin to do his bidding.

Quark watched him leave. He then looked at his watch. It wasn't an ordinary watch. It was actually a smart phone mini with touch screen capabilities. He touched it and it lit up from black to an application screen. He pressed his index finger into a command application and up came a program that was ready to listen to his command.

"Contact Fontas using Line. Voice dial."

The device quickly went to work and soon the phone was calling Fontas'.

"Hello. Fontas here."

"This is Quarkcoin. Are you ready to begin the pump?"

"So soon. Give me some time first. I'll announce it on twitter."
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Been using the same wallet since release.  I am good at wallet stuff, if you need a hand let me know, I am hands on guy, I not gonna tell ya how to do it.  Thats big money, I am sure you want someone to help you out.

What are you talking about, it's too LATE. All my 74 million coins have been STOLEN by some asshole.
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
I think 0.00000014 is now the new bottom for MoonCoin  Grin - I remember DogeCoin being 0.00000035 and then it shot over 0.00000200 in no time
Activity: 134

Activity: 70
in 8 hours mooncoin has risen from 9 to 14 so that's about 45% increase which i'd call a pump but the only thing stopping it rising are all the cheap sell orders which i believe some of it's intentional to gather alot of cheap coins before the rise.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
I wouldn't mind if the new low is 11-13 satoshis. I think it might dip down to that low then shoot back up again imo.

Anything is possible. What I don't get is if everyone of us wants the price to go up, why don't people stop selling for so cheap?! If you don't have open sell orders for millions of coins under value, the price could only go up.
I wouldn't mind if the new low is 11-13 satoshis. I think it might dip down to that low then shoot back up again imo.
Sorry guys but i don't see a pump happening with these kind of orders

Just my two bitcents

You cashed out and are waiting for lower prices too, aren't you  Cool

lol nope just honestly analyzing how everything is looking currently.

appears to certainly be a downtrend back to 11-12 though

Interesting how the little pump went on a bit after you stopped. In any case what you have achieved is that people will think twice before selling for a loss or generally under value from now on. At least I hope so.

I surely hope so as well

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Sorry guys but i don't see a pump happening with these kind of orders

Just my two bitcents

You cashed out and are waiting for lower prices too, aren't you  Cool

lol nope just honestly analyzing how everything is looking currently.

appears to certainly be a downtrend back to 11-12 though

Interesting how the little pump went on a bit after you stopped. In any case what you have achieved is that people will think twice before selling for a loss or generally under value from now on. At least I hope so.
Jump to: