Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 145. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Great is time to mine some MTR, whats the current Diff>? here we go POW!!

I wish i was here last night to solo mine a little at lease but damn.

downloading wallet now!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
guys our pool http://mtr.binpool.com/ up and launch. please spread hash on our pool. thanks all
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
On the supernova pool how long does it take before the MTR coins
get Confirmed?

Yes, 50 confirmations
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
get Confirmed?

50 confirmations if im not wrong.
Activity: 518
get Confirmed?
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
Why the comments about how phase 2 is cheaper than phase 1? we have no idea what the price for phase 2 will be until it's finished.
I thought mining wasn't supposed to start until phase 2 ended?
Great looking wallet btw.

So did I, kinda unfair. Thats why i decided to make manhattanmine zero fees.
Respect All Fear None
I am confused to, One big reaosn I was following this coin was due to the time line of releases. I work for a living and and plan things out on the dates you give us. I did not have a chance to get my miners ready as you told us POW will not start until after phase 2 then I wake up and see this. Not Happy.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Why the comments about how phase 2 is cheaper than phase 1? we have no idea what the price for phase 2 will be until it's finished.
I thought mining wasn't supposed to start until phase 2 ended?
Great looking wallet btw.
So POW starts in 6:30 h ?

I'll be around...

Hello Ocminer,

Allow me to clarify.

Proof of Work Period will begin after both crowdfunding periods have completed.

March 4th, 2015.

MasterTrader777

So why POW stage has started today?

Lets see what the DEV says.

In the meantime ManhattanMine is up!
I decided 0% Mining Fee on this pool.

http://mtr.manhattanmine.com

Go Crazy!! Spread the Hash!!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

I'll be around...

Hello Ocminer,

Allow me to clarify.

March 4th, 2015.

MasterTrader777

So why POW stage has started today?

I'll be around...

Hello Ocminer,

Allow me to clarify.

March 4th, 2015.

MasterTrader777
Here you go for the naysayers. Nd 1 more thing, I dont sleep, I take naps! lol
Ughh, pools needed.
Where is ocminer or cintrondigital, sleeping?Sad

The dev wasnt clear about the launch date. From my understanding it was supposed to be 3/4.
Anyways no use crying over spilt milk. The pool is compiling. I will post when its up.
Activity: 910
「きみはこれ&#
Perpect!
I have download windows wallet and work like a charm

Can we claim our phase 1 purchases now or do we have to wait until phase 2 is done?

Same question sir
xx3
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Will you stack those 10mil coins that you save for yourself as well ?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Suprnova is up

Is that him?

The king has arrived!

=)

Thanks for your support,

MasterTrader777

Thanks, aaaaand already a couple of blocks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
legendary
Activity: 1092
MTR Price Action Update

MTR PHASE 2 HAS BEGUN:

CURRENT ESTIMATED DISTRIBUTION:
1 MTR per 0.00003428 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
1.7140946 BTC

Crowdfunding Phase 2 Has Begun!!!

MTR POW PHASE HAS BEGUN!!!

MTR officially has released SOURCE CODE & WALLETS ( WINDOWS & MAC ) No wallet links will be posted on thread post - Please see official OP for safe and secure Source and Wallet Files!

MasterTrader777

WOW, thanks i was just going to say thanks for the answer, and i find the pow stage is release, time to mine a little.

Cheers,

Scarsbergholden.

Glad I was able to answer your question and give you a little bit of a surprise!

Enjoy the POW mining phase, it might get wild!

thank you for the inbox! very professional. looking to invest more

Thanks for your support!
If only 110k are released ever, MTR may be one of the higher alts on the market. Hope your Beta of Toshidesk runs smoothly.

110K are certainly the only coins that are going to be initially released. MTR administration has plans to tie assets based off future products and development. ( WhitePaper lists a few) - Always can expect more from the MTR Devs.

thank you sir dev, i mine coin with wallet, i like coin and buy sale.

wallet working good.

Thank you for your presence and support YinSHuiSiYuan!

Glad you are taking advantage of the POW stage.

Thanks for checking out the wallet, and supporting the MTR community!
oh shit, jumping in

No diving in the sallow end! =)

What I like so far about MTR:

--- Wise structure and model and utility that fits a very real need in this market space.
    --- Direct and prompt response and feedback with accountable materials and developments.
    --- A fit for a very real product in a post bloodbath marketplace that services what is needed to resolute issues of import.

A tad bit about myself: (BTW - Personal "self" testimonies are worthless lest fruit of knowledge and wisdom are verified by time and proofs. I am just providing a frame of reference.)

I retired at 40 years old as one of the top 12 Penny Stock traders in the world in 2001 before 911.
    Been looking for the next similar or better environment. (Crypto is way way better for obvious financial and money movement reasons ... Aunt IRIS is a mean BITCH! Uncle VAT will be better.)

Have matured from a very unique socio-symbiotic style of market assessment and prudence from way back then,
    to a proven and back-tested sophisticated fundamentals and indicator balanced system currently.
    (I mean I have put in 1000's of hours in and have indicator Dev teams working 60hrs per wk ... I live for this stuff!
    Watch for my "RPM indicator" once this market gets traction.)

I am 100% certain that pole position in the trader arena is where the best and most expensive digital real-estate will be for quite a while.
    (Question me and then check the prices near the trading floor on wall street. Get your "digital hat" on before we talk though.)

I'm working on digi-commerce projects myself ... but am really delighted that MTR has folded into this market at a unique bottom.
    (Yes ... selfish ... I must admit I like getting the best deals as an early adopter.)

I already use the best proven systems in this market (Mostly for currency traders) and will be one of the master traders just because it is fun and I have been waiting for over 1.5 years for a fit in this arena (Altcoins) to arise.

What I don't like:
    --- I don't like the delays of traction in this ingenious revolutionary monetary system.
    --- I don't like the compromises that decent tech Devs must make to try and hold their space in this delayed market.
    --- I hate it when great minds go down with the ship ... due to some over or under sight or weird failure that was not the fault of their technology.

OK ... it is late and I have to get up early for Wall Street and trades in the energy market.
    Wild leveraged ride that can be. Ticker:GASL (LOL ... oh yeah ... mark my words regarding TTT.)

Anyways ... Sry ... I digress.

I haven't been "Employed" by anyone but self for over 30 years and to be honest I threw a Pitch today at a friend who is CEO over 2 Multimillion $ Companies that I Might be His Personal Project Manager for Crowd-Sourcing. (OK I manage an Investment Fund for Him ... but I made Several M$ in promotion work and am at the ready for the Altcoin Market.)

Sry: Blowing off steam. Crazy week coming up. (Kinda Journal notes purging late night sparks ... so I can get much needed rest.)

Please watch and understand the Videos from My Blog here: http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/21109361-catallaxy/2920603-bitcoin-the-catallaxy-stone-for-an-oligarchal-goliath-bottom-up-decentralization

"Bottom Up" Decentralization is a huge and a 100 year process that is clearly evolving in this digital age transition point. (Like right now)
    The videos are awesome and entertaining ... likely need to watch 2-3 times to get the Gist.

"There is a revolution of a true organic economy going on right now !"

For you Historians I will make a huge leap of a Quote:
    "A unique form of "lais·sez-faire" is beginning to support the "Digital Revolution" at orders of magnitude greater than the affect that lais·sez-faire had on Humanities Industrial Revolution. We get to witness this as it all folds into the Quantum Age of Technology."

I apologize but these articles are my personal shorthand style for web content for multiple web sites I had purchased.
    They are meant to be heavily concentrated concepts.

Smacked us with another great read! Thank you George...It was nice talking to you with the team a few days ago. We feel you are going to be a huge help to getting us handshakes, your exp is bar none.

Truly appreciate the time and efforts put into MTR articles and such.

Lets talk soon,

Cheers
    MTR Price Action Update

MTR PHASE 2 HAS BEGUN:

CURRENT ESTIMATED DISTRIBUTION:
    1 MTR per 0.00003428 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
    1.7140946 BTC

Crowdfunding Phase 2 Has Begun!!!

MTR POW PHASE HAS BEGUN!!!

MTR officially has released SOURCE CODE & WALLETS ( WINDOWS & MAC ) No source code links or wallet links will be posted on any thread post by MTR administration - Please see official OP for safe and secure Source code and Wallet Files!

MasterTrader777

everything loaded up just fine, looking good!

Thanks for your support BitcoinDad, its been so nice having you around. Keep checking in daily with us!

Good Day

No pools at the moment, hehehehe time to fireup my gpu! downloading wallet now  Tongue Tongue

Fire it up! =)

Thanks for your support, tell all your friends about MTR, maybe send a tweet about us and what we have going on here?

Thanks

phase I more expensive than phase 2

Phase 2 actually raised more funds on today's day 1, then Phase 1 raised on the 1st funding day.

Yes, right now ...with 6 days still left on the Crowdfunding clock, the amount of BTC currently invested is less than the total Phase 1 raised, but that answer is clear.

Over the next few days people may start to trickle in the thread, and catch a few MTR for the ride. There will only be 110K or less ( depending on POW ) on the market.

The demand will soon rocket, and BETA will be out soon.

Thanks for your support!

MasterTrader777[/list]
    Jump to: