Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 146. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
I have 5 downloads and only after I opened with a different archive utility did it work...but the community is awesome...BTW- I deleted my earlier post and appreciate you following through...
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I tried that like 25 times... but I did figure it out--- I was using Unarchive Utility (for some reason) and I downloaded it again and used the standard Stuffit and it works like a charm now..... thanks everyone....

Did you download the wallet using Safari by chance?

Because I also forgot to mention that Safari corrupts downloads hosted on MEGA.

I know I asked him to uninstall and re-download and re install early on...he would of had it fixed at that point.

Either way it was awesome to see the community help out when MTR community members were in need.

MasterTrader777
legendary
aka "whocares"
I tried that like 25 times... but I did figure it out--- I was using Unarchive Utility (for some reason) and I downloaded it again and used the standard Stuffit and it works like a charm now..... thanks everyone....

Because I also forgot to mention that Safari sometimes corrupts downloads hosted on MEGA. I use Chrome for downloading wallets for this reason.

I did... that is possible also..good to know...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Because I also forgot to mention that Safari sometimes corrupts downloads hosted on MEGA. I use Chrome for downloading wallets for this reason.
legendary

Ok great, Glad you were able to figure things out.

If you don't mind will you go back through and delete your cluttering post, as I chose to go with a un-moderated thread.

I just like to keep things as clean as possible, and just think about it, you're not only helping me...but you're helping BitcoinTalk spend less on server space.

Please and thank you.

Like I said, glad you figured things out and hope to see you here at a later date.

Enjoy your wallet.

MasterTrader777
legendary
aka "whocares"
Activity: 241
I have done all of that... i guess it is my computer but I cannot figure out what it is....aarrgghh

You tried what I said and it didn't work?

Hold 'control' while clicking the app, select 'open' from the menu that appears, a dialog box will pop up, select 'open' there as well. You should be fine after that.

Yes I have done those thing....Also  opened from Terminal with the open -a command and got an error... I am currently repairing Permissions

Re open again and you should be fine. Just click back on the icon, and you'll be up and running like everyone else.
legendary
aka "whocares"
I have done all of that... i guess it is my computer but I cannot figure out what it is....aarrgghh

Hold 'control' while clicking the app, select 'open' from the menu that appears, a dialog box will pop up, select 'open' there as well. You should be fine after that.

Yes I have done those thing....Also  opened from Terminal with the open -a command and got an error... I am currently repairing Permissions
With this diff. it looks better to buy anyway in phase 2, with crowd sale price lower than Phase 1 which was over 30k SAT.

Hold on, I still want to help...

Follow these steps:

1) Go to System Preferences
2) Click on the "General" Tab
3) You will see " allowed apps" & "downloaded from"
4) It will say "Mac App Store", "Unidentified Developers", and the last one is "Anywhere"
5) Below that it will say "MTR QT Wallet" - Blocked - " Open Anyway "
6) Go to open, close the wallet ( might give security error- because it still doesn't recognize the changes you just made)
7) Reopen and it will work fine.

Thats a trouble shoot in a half for you, but it sounds like you are having this issue and this should help Kilo17.

Let me know,

MasterTrader777

Just do what I said. It's the easiest possible solution.

Hold down the 'control' button and launch the app. A menu will come up and select 'open'. Then a security dialog box will appear, and select 'open' there as well. The wallet should open fine from that point forward.

I'm not even a savvy Mac user and I figured it out man.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I know right we are at 50 mhs already, the time for a pool has come.

{
"blocks" : 335,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.66593842,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 100000000,
"netmhashps" : 42.68930954,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 10000000,
"testnet" : false
}

That diff  Wink Cool
Activity: 462

legendary
aka "whocares"
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
Ughh, pools needed.
Where is ocminer or cintrondigital, sleeping?Sad

I know right we are at 50 mhs already, the time for a pool has come.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Ughh, pools needed.
Where is ocminer or cintrondigital, sleeping?Sad
legendary
Under System Pref I have Security Settings To allow all downloaded apps...

set it on apple store and identify developers, so it would ask you for permissions to run, im sure it would run after you set it there.

Still not working.... i have downloaded twice and changed Security settings and get the same message...i appreciate the help

It's got to be something wrong with your computer Kilo17.

I have 10.10, others have 10.10, everyone else said zero issues.

I've had my code reviewed by many, and I assure you it's nothing wrong with my wallets.

If you wish to have me help you fix whatever issues you are having, I wouldn't mind, but please PM.

Sorry you are having issues, but like I said, its not my wallets having issues...Guarantee it.

MasterTrader777

Understood... but I appreciate the help

Hold on, I still want to help...

Follow these steps:

1) Go to System Preferences
2) Click on the "General" Tab
3) You will see " allowed apps" & "downloaded from"
4) It will say "Mac App Store", "Unidentified Developers", and the last one is "Anywhere"
5) Below that it will say "MTR QT Wallet" - Blocked - " Open Anyway "
6) Go to open, close the wallet ( might give security error- because it still doesn't recognize the changes you just made)
7) Reopen and it will work fine.

Thats a trouble shoot in a half for you, but it sounds like you are having this issue and this should help Kilo17.

Let me know,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!

set it on apple store and identify developers, so it would ask you for permissions to run, im sure it would run after you set it there.

Still not working.... i have downloaded twice and changed Security settings and get the same message...i appreciate the help

what msg are you getting?

The application “MasterTrader-Qt” can’t be opened.

if you put the permissions in what i told you, you now have to go back to security and privacy and allowed it to open.
legendary
aka "whocares"

I've had my code reviewed by many, and I assure you it's nothing wrong with my wallets.

If you wish to have me help you fix whatever issues you are having, I wouldn't mind, but please PM.

Sorry you are having issues, but like I said, its not my wallets having issues...Guarantee it.

MasterTrader777

Understood... but I appreciate the help
legendary
aka "whocares"

what msg are you getting?

The application “MasterTrader-Qt” can’t be opened.
legendary

MasterTrader777
Jump to: