Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 54. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

We will also be looking at reducing staking percentages to .5% - 1% a month.

Some common sense for a change?

Hard to believe...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hello Community,

Wanted to stop by folks, and let you all know whats taking place on the development side of ToshiDesk.

With the Etna software implementation we have been noticing several issues with the data feed to charts on ToshiDesk. This is in part because of the amount of data we are gathering, and part because of inconsistent data availability from exchanges. Additionally we recently began developing code to provide "Level 2" data - data from order books used to populate the order book display on ToshiDesk, and to build depth charts.

To support these new requirements and to resolve the issues, we first looked at upgrading the server we are running the databases on, but soon realized that this wasn't the best solution. Instead we decided to move to AWS (Amazon) and split the databases onto two separate servers - one for minute-by-minute quote and orderbook data, and one for historical data used to populate ODBC on charts.

This migration is partially complete - most data has been moved to the new servers. were now working on optimizing the code that pulls and stores the data and feeds it to the Etna software. New error checking, process monitoring and data validation is being performed. The goal is to have a highly-available system that is more robust and more reliable than what we had before, and that will support us as we grow.

We are going to grow, and we want to make sure we can handle the traffic. If you are a true supporter you will understand what we have been going through making this come together, and you will know that WE DONT QUIT.

Lots of the ideas being thrown around are also being perfected behind the scenes.

Stick with us community, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Thanks for the update Mastertrader. When you feed us on an almost daily basis with news and project updates, it makes the time your away nerve racking Wink

Keep up the good work it's about to pay off.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hello Community,

Wanted to stop by folks, and let you all know whats taking place on the development side of ToshiDesk.

With the Etna software implementation we have been noticing several issues with the data feed to charts on ToshiDesk. This is in part because of the amount of data we are gathering, and part because of inconsistent data availability from exchanges. Additionally we recently began developing code to provide "Level 2" data - data from order books used to populate the order book display on ToshiDesk, and to build depth charts.

To support these new requirements and to resolve the issues, we first looked at upgrading the server we are running the databases on, but soon realized that this wasn't the best solution. Instead we decided to move to AWS (Amazon) and split the databases onto two separate servers - one for minute-by-minute quote and orderbook data, and one for historical data used to populate ODBC on charts.

This migration is partially complete - most data has been moved to the new servers. were now working on optimizing the code that pulls and stores the data and feeds it to the Etna software. New error checking, process monitoring and data validation is being performed. The goal is to have a highly-available system that is more robust and more reliable than what we had before, and that will support us as we grow.

We are going to grow, and we want to make sure we can handle the traffic. If you are a true supporter you will understand what we have been going through making this come together, and you will know that WE DONT QUIT.

Lots of the ideas being thrown around are also being perfected behind the scenes.

Stick with us community, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
MasterTrader777 RE: Ideas

We have talked on Skype and you know I have solid ideas.
I would be interested in helping.
Again you know I am upside down 11.5 BTC in MTR.

I wouldn't have been except I believe in several of the related products and team members.

Get back to me Rich and perhaps we can brainstorm some and get creative.

George
legendary
Activity: 1274
legendary
Activity: 966
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
i am very happy with my MTR but i got them on an oold comp now , i download the last wallet but after 2 days waiting still no connections , someone can help me with that

i use a 32 -bit on windows 7

Check your firewall rules first for the wallet and make sure the wallet isn't locked if you want it to stake.  If you scroll back 5 or 6 pages (maybe a bit more or less)  I believe someone also posted a list of nodes you can add to your conf file.

if its not a firewall issue - just add the nodes permanent nodes we have setup to the MasterTrader.conf file ...

it WILL sync ...

Code:
addnode=mtr-seed1.granitecoin.com
addnode=mtr-seed2.granitecoin.com
addnode=mtr-seed3.granitecoin.com

these nodes now have been written into the code as static nodes - so if you want to build the wallet yourself - the nodes are now hardcoded into the wallet and you will not need to put any addnode entries into the MasterTrader.conf file ...

the source is here - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/mastertrader/ ... if you want to build your wallet ...

im currently in the process of building a windows machine to compile the windows wallets ive been working on - so that will take some time with me before i can build you a current working windows wallet if you request one ...

let me know how you go ...

#crysx

thank you both , wallet works fine now

anytime ...

those nodes are hardcoded in the mastertrader code in the fork in my git ...

so if you can compile a wallet - the git has the latest fixes and changes ... only minor ones mostly - but they are there ...

here - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/mastertrader/ ...

so you wont have any more issues with no sync AND you wont need to keep adding nodes to the MasterTrader.conf file ... it will just sync automatically as soon as it has an internet connection ...

if you need a windows wallet - one can be made from the git repo above ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i am very happy with my MTR but i got them on an oold comp now , i download the last wallet but after 2 days waiting still no connections , someone can help me with that

Check your firewall rules first for the wallet and make sure the wallet isn't locked if you want it to stake.  If you scroll back 5 or 6 pages (maybe a bit more or less)  I believe someone also posted a list of nodes you can add to your conf file.

if its not a firewall issue - just add the nodes permanent nodes we have setup to the MasterTrader.conf file ...

it WILL sync ...

Code:

these nodes now have been written into the code as static nodes - so if you want to build the wallet yourself - the nodes are now hardcoded into the wallet and you will not need to put any addnode entries into the MasterTrader.conf file ...

the source is here - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/mastertrader/ ... if you want to build your wallet ...

im currently in the process of building a windows machine to compile the windows wallets ive been working on - so that will take some time with me before i can build you a current working windows wallet if you request one ...

#crysx

thank you both , wallet works fine now
legendary
where Dev  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

he will be around ...

probably working on his other projects as well as this one ...

he hasnt let anyone down yet has he? ...

lets see what is around the corner ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 966
price is really fucked, and volume is so low, i think i actually am a bagholder  Undecided
legendary

it WILL sync ...

Code:

#crysx
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Check your firewall rules first for the wallet and make sure the wallet isn't locked if you want it to stake.  If you scroll back 5 or 6 pages (maybe a bit more or less)  I believe someone also posted a list of nodes you can add to your conf file.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
At this moment this project turns into IPO scam and you guys talk about discussion. I wonder how many of you here are extra mastertrader777 accounts.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
Enough with the back and forth Bantor. Take it to PM, when people come here they don't want to read about this crap that's taken up the past page. Everyone has an opinion on the project great but keep it civil...please

"Hero" Member lied,  "hero"  member got called out,  then decided to share his obsession with the word idiot.  Also same hero member pointlessly bashes MTR regularly over the last two or three pages so,  forgive me if I find it all terribly relevant.

I agree that keeping it civil is always a good thing,  some of us are better equipped I guess.

P.S. *banter

I agree with your stance on this. Trolls will be trolls. Especially one that said he was leaving the thread and never coming back. lol now he wont leave.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Enough with the back and forth Bantor. Take it to PM, when people come here they don't want to read about this crap that's taken up the past page. Everyone has an opinion on the project great but keep it civil...please

"Hero" Member lied,  "hero"  member got called out,  then decided to share his obsession with the word idiot.  Also same hero member pointlessly bashes MTR regularly over the last two or three pages so,  forgive me if I find it all terribly relevant.

I agree that keeping it civil is always a good thing,  some of us are better equipped I guess.

P.S. *banter

legendary
Activity: 1148
Pages:
Jump to: