Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 53. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Back on ignore - since - well - anything you might say has no value. If you said anything of value already ... well you already said it.

Finally I see a total idiot posting something that is absolutely true: There's no value here whatsoever. None.

MasterTrader is MIA after being an exposed participant in the Bitstone scam....

hmm...

Unquestionably bleeding the Bitstone - Too bad too - each venture could become something. I have talked with MasterTrader777 at length multiple times; other than being on the edge in this slimey industry he actually has real potential. However I get concerned he gets dragged down into the baser graft of things.

Agreed.  Feel like he got sucked in to it.  But we all have choices.

He did get sucked in. But well paid also. So the lure of much needed money tests the best intents.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Back on ignore - since - well - anything you might say has no value. If you said anything of value already ... well you already said it.

Finally I see a total idiot posting something that is absolutely true: There's no value here whatsoever. None.

hmm...

Unquestionably bleeding the Bitstone - Too bad too - each venture could become something. I have talked with MasterTrader777 at length multiple times; other than being on the edge in this slimey industry he actually has real potential. However I get concerned he gets dragged down into the baser graft of things.

Agreed.  Feel like he got sucked in to it.  But we all have choices.

hmm...

Really a waste -  I mean really. Qualities of real excellence in the man. Potentials of leadership and vision as well. However it is very hard in a cesspool of failure to be the shining instrument - especially when the belief that money is needed for success.

The truth is that success is what causes money to multiply. It will always test the metal of anyone.

I still hold out hope - yes thin - but since I have talked with him ... I feel I have seen what others blindly miss.
I expect (with a huge IF - that if the market of alts recovers - MasterTrader777 may well do just fine.)

Clearly there is righteous intention to do so.
legendary
Activity: 1274

hmm...
legendary
Activity: 1162

Yep, there's no ignore list case at all. Dev has disappeared again so even his shills and toadies do not know what to do.

What ?  Is this angry children hour now ?

Back to ignore.

Grin
... and I thought you'd have me in ignore...

Nah, no agenda, no interest. Just a very passing intent on exposing raw, blatant stupidity of which you are a significant exponent.

Other than that, and BECAUSE of it, this project is death, as stated before.

So a Fudder then ... ego based agenda ... weird messianic twist or something.

That's what I guessed - It is just so foreign ... but hey whatever gets you your kicks.

legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Yep, there's no ignore list case at all. Dev has disappeared again so even his shills and toadies do not know what to do.
legendary
... and I thought you'd have me in ignore...

Nah, no agenda, no interest. Just a very passing intent on exposing raw, blatant stupidity of which you are a significant exponent.

Other than that, and BECAUSE of it, this project is death, as stated before.
Oh boy... yet another display of raw stupidity... It is almost painful to watch...

Toshidesk: No, no one will come (much less pay for it). It is a nice, yet insignificant tool, with no practical use, period. No one will ever pay for it, even in the case of yet
                      another impossibility: A "healthy" altcoin market. The altcoin market is quickly disappearing. This is a FACT. Indisputable. Minimal volume and markets quickly    
                      disappearing because there's no profit in them. It ain't gonna ever get any "healthier". There will be a dozen altcoins left, with ever diminishing volume in trading      
                      and that's all she wrote. The need for something like Toshidesk, which never existed to begin with, will be as urgent as the need for 8-track cassette players.

MTR: Will NOT be among the dozen survivors although, due to group stupidity, will  last longer than it should... until 777 finally gives up and ceases to put his own money into
              it... which will happen not very long before asking the current stupid group to actually foot the bill for the project. Which, in a "shocking" reaction, they'll refuse (no mo-  
              ney left whatsoever).

All of this is still a few months away. Meanwhile price will hit the low hundreds before actual delisting. Mark-my-words.  

For an a#shole - your probably right. Or at least have a reasonable grasp of the issues and the market. But then why are you here at all then? Martyr complex? An agenda?

What is your agenda?

Mine is easy - I am a venture capitalist investor and fund manager. I threw play money into MTR - Like 18 BTC or so ... have gleaned about 12 Back out. So I am upside down 13ish on one account and Plus 7 on another. Those BTC cost me $220 ... so I am upside down ~ $1500ish and some time. I am here with some hope due to a decent potential - albeit waning and getting pretty thin - but hey ... I will still look after my investment until it is a total waste of time ... then lesson learned - another long string of hard lessons - But $1.5k ... I've lost $45k taking a shit and missing a trade in the stock market and had friends rip me off for over $350k - so - it is what it is.

But why then are you here - did you lose some investment money ?
Is trolling or fudding your bag ?
Just curious.
legendary
Oh boy... yet another display of raw stupidity... It is almost painful to watch...

Toshidesk: No, no one will come (much less pay for it). It is a nice, yet insignificant tool, with no practical use, period. No one will ever pay for it, even in the case of yet
                      another impossibility: A "healthy" altcoin market. The altcoin market is quickly disappearing. This is a FACT. Indisputable. Minimal volume and markets quickly   
                      disappearing because there's no profit in them. It ain't gonna ever get any "healthier". There will be a dozen altcoins left, with ever diminishing volume in trading     
                      and that's all she wrote. The need for something like Toshidesk, which never existed to begin with, will be as urgent as the need for 8-track cassette players.

MTR: Will NOT be among the dozen survivors although, due to group stupidity, will  last longer than it should... until 777 finally gives up and ceases to put his own money into
              it... which will happen not very long before asking the current stupid group to actually foot the bill for the project. Which, in a "shocking" reaction, they'll refuse (no mo-   
              ney left whatsoever).

All of this is still a few months away. Meanwhile price will hit the low hundreds before actual delisting. Mark-my-words.   
LOL ... Fud-Stain - (I had to read some of the previous tard stuff to realize your not a player shill trickster. BTW your on ignore so blab your idiot self away  Grin)

The real issue here is that the value is in Toshidesk and the dev team and platform.

MTR could die and Toshidesk could succeed.
Look closely and if you don't realize that the Devs know this then you have missed a lot.

The leadership here have failed to properly connect the two in true gaining value.
(Though I am certain that is the plan and heart of their efforts.)

This leaves investors with the perceived value they have any share or holdings in Toshidesk.
They don't; though it has been marketed as though they did. (Not by direct deceit ... but not with alacrity that no MTR holders have value holdings in Toshidesk like say a stock has holdings in a Company. If this changed in a strategic and smart fincen way ... then MTR would have leverage value and it would be huge. Hint.)

At this juncture - it is a bad deal. Even so I don't like bad deals getting changed. it is like breaking a contract.

Lest true value gets attached to MTR ... it is in trouble. More than it has shown.

If a trading market grows and Toshidesk gets a better connection to MTR to help sustain it's market then that could help a ton ... otherwise it will suffer.

The broader altcoin market is bleeding out. IF MTR postures and gets Toshidesk better connected to MTR ... AND health starts to come into the Altcoin market again ...

Then I'll be a buyer of another pile of MTR to cost average. At this juncture it is a loss until proofs form value.

The idea and team can make it work ... just against the tides right now.

I'm here 24-7 busting my ass alongside my team doing the same.

I do understand your concern on trying to pair MTR to ToshiDesk.

I do agree with your stance on this as well.

The thing we have in the way right now is ToshiDesk isn't CFP - Cash Flow Positive - right now.

To have a succesful pairing of value of MTR based on ToshiDesk...we need to have ToshiDesk 100% Cash Flow Positive and turning an income to support the true pairing of value.

The only things I can do in the short term is:

Integrate MTR into the Platform - This has been done.

Integrate a Payment Processor that allows MTR to be used as a form of payment for memberships - This has been done.

Any other ideas short term that you think can tie into short term value pairings...I'm open ears.

Lets chat on skype if you like,

MasterTrader777

Thanks MasterTrader777 -

I haven't lost faith in your team nor you in the fortitude, vision and efforts to make ToshiDesk work.
I know you all are working very hard and putting in a lot and personal cash to do so.

We have talked enough that you know how my brain works. (Create the Win-Win within the universal laws of success.)
MTR absolutely must be cleanly attached to a value driven market or vehicle that has the potential of increasing in net worth.
I absolutely see the wisdom of the current structure and by all rights "If you build it they will come" could have and should have happened
with a healthy altcoin market and support or VC at key stages. MTR demand and interest attached to a thriving Toshidesk marketplace is still there with a healthy altcoin market.

I know you and your team are in the thick of things and wrestling it all to work;
However sometimes it is good to have experienced advisers.
I have solid ideas that can jumpstart most any Altcoin of Merit market.

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
ToshiDesk has incredible value and from the start I expected you to accept payments for ToshiDesk only in MTR which would have kept the value up. Accepting other forms of payment undermined the MTR value as people can use the platform without ever owning any MTR.

Offer a discount to those paying in MTR or something at least and drive use of the coin.  Get ToshiDesk out of beta and give fair warning that is will become a pay for service to those with beta (read:free)  accounts.  Then ToshiDesk will start making revenue and drive use cases for MTR making everyone happy.

Cutting the POS without adding use cases for MTR will not increase the value,  it will simply reduce interest in it.  I for one am no longer buying MTR due to the uncertainty  and  lack of faith in the tactics you are currently considering.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
why not buy some good quality pos coins  and use the stakes for open market buys?

What coins are worth it now a days?
legendary
Activity: 966
why not buy some good quality pos coins  and use the stakes for open market buys?
legendary
Activity: 1092
LOL ... Fud-Stain - (I had to read some of the previous tard stuff to realize your not a player shill trickster. BTW your on ignore so blab your idiot self away  Grin)

The real issue here is that the value is in Toshidesk and the dev team and platform.

Look closely and if you don't realize that the Devs know this then you have missed a lot.

The leadership here have failed to properly connect the two in true gaining value.

This leaves investors with the perceived value they have any share or holdings in Toshidesk.
They don't; though it has been marketed as though they did. (Not by direct deceit ... but not with alacrity that no MTR holders have value holdings in Toshidesk like say a stock has holdings in a Company. If this changed in a strategic and smart fincen way ... then MTR would have leverage value and it would be huge. Hint.)

At this juncture - it is a bad deal. Even so I don't like bad deals getting changed. it is like breaking a contract.

Lest true value gets attached to MTR ... it is in trouble. More than it has shown.

If a trading market grows and Toshidesk gets a better connection to MTR to help sustain it's market then that could help a ton ... otherwise it will suffer.

The broader altcoin market is bleeding out. IF MTR postures and gets Toshidesk better connected to MTR ... AND health starts to come into the Altcoin market again ...

Then I'll be a buyer of another pile of MTR to cost average. At this juncture it is a loss until proofs form value.

I'm here 24-7 busting my ass alongside my team doing the same.

I do understand your concern on trying to pair MTR to ToshiDesk.

I do agree with your stance on this as well.

The thing we have in the way right now is ToshiDesk isn't CFP - Cash Flow Positive - right now.

To have a succesful pairing of value of MTR based on ToshiDesk...we need to have ToshiDesk 100% Cash Flow Positive and turning an income to support the true pairing of value.

The only things I can do in the short term is:

Integrate MTR into the Platform - This has been done.

Integrate a Payment Processor that allows MTR to be used as a form of payment for memberships - This has been done.

Any other ideas short term that you think can tie into short term value pairings...I'm open ears.

Lets chat on skype if you like,

MasterTrader777

LOL ... Fud-Stain - (I had to read some of the previous tard stuff to realize your not a player shill trickster. BTW your on ignore so blab your idiot self away  Grin)

legendary
Activity: 1148
No need to be so offensive barabas. Keep it civil Wink I agree with you to the point that reducing the stake % will greatly increase the profitability here.

I.E. Low inflation rate.
legendary

We will also be looking at reducing staking percentages to .5% - 1% a month.

Some common sense for a change?

Hard to believe...

Change the deal after people take serious losses?
Your a shill ...

Changing the staking percentages is criminal.

It is beyond amazing that you can be so blind and so stupid. Really, really, REALLY amazing. You bought a ton of this crap and prices 10, almost 20 times the current one -which is far from the bottom, by the way-. And if that wasn't enough indication of just how stupid you are, now, because you are "mining" 10% of the worthless shit every month, you believe you are going to recoup the money you threw ever so stupidly away. A M A Z I N G.

Here's the scoop for you, "bright lights": This shit has very, very slim chances of surviving on the way to low hundreds. One of them is reducing the stake to 0.5 -at the most- a month. The other is (quite unlikely) to attract real investors -as opposed to dumb-as-a-bag-of-bricks, like you- willing to invest in a serious project, not an outright scam as it is right now.

Don't worry, I won't waste a single second more engaging these levels of stupidity, so fire away. Idiots like you always, always do.

We will also be looking at reducing staking percentages to .5% - 1% a month.

Some common sense for a change?

Hard to believe...

Change the deal after people take serious losses?
Your a shill ...

Changing the staking percentages is criminal.
Pages:
Jump to: