Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] 🔥🔥 DataBlockchain.io - Disrupting the Data Industry 🔥🔥 - page 15. (Read 38402 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
What's the problem with your website? It often happens that it does not open is normal?
Activity: 266
Merit: 3
There is an ICO and more interesting, I would not invest
There are always better and more promising projects. But you have to argue your opinion, otherwise it looks unconvincing)

I think you can invest in the project in your signature: DESICO. They have experience and they create a project in a good jurisdiction. But they already have strong competitors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
There is an ICO and more interesting, I would not invest
There are always better and more promising projects. But you have to argue your opinion, otherwise it looks unconvincing)
Activity: 280
The road map is impressive, if everything goes according to plan, you will succeed
copper member
Activity: 26
The team looks pretty solid. I do not like when there are many advisors who has tiny experience in blockchain and joined 2017 bull run, now they are "experts". Also the hardcap seems to be little high.

What was the private sale bonuses and what is the vesting period for their allocations? Are all bonus allocations of team, advisors, private sale, company reserve, etc are coded in smart contract?

Team members are on a vesting schedule per our Whitepaper: https://www.datablockchain.io/pdf/whitepaper.pdf

And yes, our smart contract is coded correctly to reflect the necessary allocations to various areas.

Thank you!
Activity: 280
Judging by how quickly the project develops, soon the price of its tokens will increase significantly, so I think you need to buy them and earn.
Activity: 252
Wow) already invested more than $ 1,600,000 soft cap has long been blocked) it's impressive I hope you do not stop there and will develop further!!!)))
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
The team looks pretty solid. I do not like when there are many advisors who has tiny experience in blockchain and joined 2017 bull run, now they are "experts". Also the hardcap seems to be little high.

What was the private sale bonuses and what is the vesting period for their allocations? Are all bonus allocations of team, advisors, private sale, company reserve, etc are coded in smart contract?
Activity: 177
You can buy a database with potential customers:? Am I right??
Activity: 235
Upset that I didn't find this ICO before. Invested in another, and it closed and threw people
Activity: 238
Many people will like your project and the idea itself, both for companies and for ordinary investors.
Always looking for such a service, and I'm not alone! So you have created a very useful service! Thanks ))
Activity: 109
ICO is the most common and banal, so I will not waste time, I saw analogues
Activity: 119
How can I be sure that the information I buy is of high quality?
Activity: 210
Beautifully and neatly made website, every time nice to go to it)
Activity: 126
Combining everything into one system is great.At the moment I was looking for information in many sources.And sometimes just did not find, so I hope that you will succeed
Risky, but I hope justified) Will be your investor
Activity: 156
There are many prospects! Like the project! Waiting for interesting news
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
I would like to try to become an investor in this ICO,but I'm a little afraid because the chances of losing my money are great.Do you think?
There is nothing wrong with that, many investors invest a lot of money in this project.You can invest a small amount, if in doubt
I still want more guarantees, I do not want the project to stop its work

No one can give you a 100% guarantee. This is crypto and there are a lot of scams around.
So you have to do your own research. If you are not sure then don't invest or only a small amount
copper member
Activity: 26
Whenever I see newbies dominate almost all discussion in a thread, When it is with ICOs and the whole comments/post was more of accolades and praises.....I can smell rat. The telegram group is large and could be possible because the advert had been long for a while and interested investors might have joined. The data blockchain idea is not new and am not sure anyone is actively making a sustainable trade, How do they plan to make their product different and ensure a sustainable market exchange. The team has a track record that is remarkable but they are all equally old.

Hey Royal, thank you for taking the time to respond. So to elaborate more on your questions, the product will stand out in a few ways. For one, the product will afford many small and medium sized businesses on a global scale to get access to quality data that typically only large organizations have access to. This is done so because DataBlockchain has acquired billions of records of its own data to be able to use in this manner. We believe that this will excite many different businesses to want to use our platform and help level the playing field. I hope this helps answer your questions.

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: