Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] 🔥🔥 DataBlockchain.io - Disrupting the Data Industry 🔥🔥 - page 16. (Read 38402 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I would like to try to become an investor in this ICO,but I'm a little afraid because the chances of losing my money are great.Do you think?
There is nothing wrong with that, many investors invest a lot of money in this project.You can invest a small amount, if in doubt
I still want more guarantees, I do not want the project to stop its work
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
I would like to try to become an investor in this ICO,but I'm a little afraid because the chances of losing my money are great.Do you think?
There is nothing wrong with that, many investors invest a lot of money in this project.You can invest a small amount, if in doubt
Activity: 280
Activity: 158
The project should live a very long time, many large investors support this ICO and hope to make a profit.
Activity: 42
What's the diff between your project and Filecoin etc?
Activity: 280
Hi!) is there a bounty program on this ICO ? I want to tell other people in different social networks. Also, friends show. And earn coins for it)
Activity: 173
Quality at the highest level. It can be seen that the project is engaged in important matters,not garbage.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Whenever I see newbies dominate almost all discussion in a thread, When it is with ICOs and the whole comments/post was more of accolades and praises.....I can smell rat. The telegram group is large and could be possible because the advert had been long for a while and interested investors might have joined. The data blockchain idea is not new and am not sure anyone is actively making a sustainable trade, How do they plan to make their product different and ensure a sustainable market exchange. The team has a track record that is remarkable but they are all equally old.
Activity: 168
Many big brands are collaborating with this project. This is very solid and inspires confidence.
Activity: 266
Good day, the project has been attracting my attention for a long time. I think to buy tokens until they have increased in price.
Activity: 327
An interesting project, I have not seen this, I will try to invest later
Better study the project carefully before investing
Activity: 50
10xICO ... really?
some nice photoshop gradients, google images for the decentralized web, and the use of some old whitepapers/made up bullshit.

Nice!
Activity: 139
0.12 for the token is not so expensive, I think to buy myself. Do you think?
If you have money that is not sorry to spend why not.
In the future, it can bring you good money, why not try.
I love this way of making money. You do nothing and the money comes by itself.
It'll bring you money if you're lucky. It's the same as betting.
One day everything will be closed and your money may disappear with the project)
Activity: 160
It'll bring you money if you're lucky. It's the same as betting.
Activity: 238
The project is not something new, saw at least 3-4 projects with similar themes and they have failed.
Activity: 162
Activity: 181
Activity: 252
Activity: 177
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
They just need to advertise themselves more so that more big investors know about them.
I think so, more and more infestors will be getting bigger for this project. a promising project that I like if missed I hope the team will succeed
with experience Tyler Wayne Sanford.
Pages:
Jump to: