Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 21. (Read 36206 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
am sure there will be a great competition in the space you want use blockchain to make it better

Yep, the market is definitely competitive, but it's big enough for everyone though.
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow
am sure there will be a great competition in the space you want use blockchain to make it better

this is with almost all industry!! but the difference is how the new companies plan on disrupting
and what they do differently, you have to come with something that makes people attracted to your platform
that is the only way to achieve a better market
Activity: 80
Activity: 238
Software development is so far from being automated, that's why there are so many successful software companies, am I wrong?

Some automation is used in code audit and anti-virus software, but not building software using AI. Devs, please comment!

To be honest, rather than listening, you can just go and try out their builder platform. It's already live and running
https://builder.engineer.ai/
What are the fees on the platform?

The fees will range on different need specified by the client!!
if i want to order something that i need for my business from the builder, how is the pricing?

It starts from 150usd. In their website you can find pricing details

With $150 I can create a software on engineer.ai?

Ok, so where do I sign-up now? Roll Eyes

https://builder.engineer.ai/#/home
Activity: 69
thus this mean that the AI will also learn about a client that by itself in the future or will it always be human assisted ?

If the AI can write unique codes that are useful to the clients that can happen but right now what AI does is to find the before used code that can be used again in another project. AI doesn't create but reallocate.

I read an article that soon computers could start doing coding themselves that will be crazy!! that means human might lose that job
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Really cool, that there is an Escrow system that helps the funds deposited by a client secured until milestones are met.

Yeah, very thoughtful of the team to implement this future resolves the issue of trust.

Not just thoughtful but they also want to provide their clients security.

They want the projects to be completed without any problems. The blockchain and quality assurance are there to prevent any problems that the client might face normally in the space.

I like that they're taking out their time to vet all these factors before they kick off their ICO.
nothing is just good to jump into without been sure of the deliverables and how to achieve real success in it
Activity: 50
Really cool, that there is an Escrow system that helps the funds deposited by a client secured until milestones are met.

Yeah, very thoughtful of the team to implement this future resolves the issue of trust.

They want the projects to be completed without any problems. The blockchain and quality assurance are there to prevent any problems that the client might face normally in the space.

I like that they're taking out their time to vet all these factors before they kick off their ICO.
Activity: 56

Why not provide the clients what will be the best thing for their software.

You mean provide everything? That will be costly for the client.

If we're talking about the quality, it doesn't matter how costly it is.

they will provide every feature with the highest quality. The cost difference comes from the number of features or the complexity of the product.

That's true, not all software developed has same features, in an article I read; the CEO talked about delivery high quality at a cheaper fee compared to other projects in the same niche.
Activity: 182
Any news about your attendance of WebSummit event yet ? ( as in livestream/content and such)
The co-founders and CEO of Engineer.ai will be attending the Web Summit and they will be giving speech there. Please stick around, we'll keep you informed with latest update.

Wow the whole team ? That's unexpected. I will be looking forward to it. Please keep us updated soon, since the event is like 1 week away only Cheesy

Seems the team plans on giving a good impression as would be expected, I wish them all the best.

This means that the software will always only be as good as the Engineer.ai software, and since it is hard to build good software there is a lot of room for error.

Engineer.ai platform has been in existence since 2012 and in my research I've made I haven't seen a review about a bad software built and they intend to offer faster delivery rate as well.
Activity: 52
I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.

It's good to have a feedback from one who has actually used their platform thanks for sharing.
how do you pay for the services now on the builder?

BTC ETH Fiat accepted

Have you registered your self on the platform ?

Me, I've registered already! Cool

Count me in, done with the registration too. Grin
Any feedback on the platform? 🤔

BTW where can i register??
The Builder platform is live with a lot of interest from users. You can join the waitlist on builder.engineer.ai and one of our representative will contact you for your idea to be built and then you'll have your access key. Builder uses AI which is supported by human to create  a working application .

Thanks for the detailed summary on how the registration process goes, i'll be sure to check out your website before the of day.
I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.

It's good to have a feedback from one who has actually used their platform thanks for sharing.

BTC ETH Fiat accepted

The Builder platform is live with a lot of interest from users. You can join the waitlist on builder.engineer.ai and one of our representative will contact you for your idea to be built and then you'll have your access key. Builder uses AI which is supported by human to create  a working application .
What's your soft cap ? And what will happen if the soft cap is not met ?
Our initial target raise is $20 Million. All details regarding the token sale will be announced sonnest. Please stay tuned.

Are there still no details regarding the soft cap and hard cap?
Not yet
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
thus this mean that the AI will also learn about a client that by itself in the future or will it always be human assisted ?

If the AI can write unique codes that are useful to the clients that can happen but right now what AI does is to find the before used code that can be used again in another project. AI doesn't create but reallocate.
Activity: 94

Why not provide the clients what will be the best thing for their software.

You mean provide everything? That will be costly for the client.

If we're talking about the quality, it doesn't matter how costly it is.

they will provide every feature with the highest quality. The cost difference comes from the number of features or the complexity of the product.
Activity: 125

Activity: 114
Merit: 1
have been following the project for some time!! i want to believe the team knows what they are doing or up too!! so i can be assured my time will become fruitful

They do know what they are doing, look at their past success. 2017 and 2018 has been really successful years for them.

In the past 3 years of activity the team put 2.5M into the project and almost tripled that.. And this is just 3 years and they didn't even had blockchain alongside the AI

And there is still huge upwards potential, the market is growing with the project.

In my own opinion,  Engineer.Ai's success will double especially now that they integrated blockchain to the project.

saying it will double just because blockchain doesn't make sense in my opinion. Blockchain gives them an improvement but not that much I think.
Activity: 55

BTC ETH Fiat accepted

Activity: 49

BTC ETH Fiat accepted

Is this where we can get the access key?
Activity: 54

If i'm not mistaken, they only accept fiat and Creditcards for now but once token is out you can use it as well
Activity: 43
Hello Has any new update regarding the project in view ? Love to know more about the project plans

Don't worry, once updates are given to all of us, I'm sure you won't miss it later! Roll Eyes Just stay tuned and read the latest comment / post here, of course.. Cheesy
to not lose any updates, you may consider joining the telegram chat and the announcement channel. we are discussing on reddit as well
For me, I suggest you go more on Telegram since people are more active in there and the chat is very lively.
Pages:
Jump to: