Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 20. (Read 36206 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
What would be the main benefits of using this platform as compared to having a dedicated in house software development team?

If you have a dedicated in house team then there won't be much benefit tbh. Would suggest using your own trusted team if you have one alr. Imo this platform is targeted at companies/individual who don't own a devs team. Price will be cheaper, process is faster and safer, payment being more clear using their escrow system.

This probably describes very well where the value of such an application lies. If you are short on software development skills or talent, this can help out.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Really cool, that there is an Escrow system that helps the funds deposited by a client secured until milestones are met.

Yeah, very thoughtful of the team to implement this future resolves the issue of trust.

Not just thoughtful but they also want to provide their clients security.

They want the projects to be completed without any problems. The blockchain and quality assurance are there to prevent any problems that the client might face normally in the space.

I agree with you all folks. What I like about it is that client projects are made more cost-effective and inefficiencies are removed from the creation process and there is CloudOps which ensures that all fully-delivered projects never stop working.

Yeah, learnt they undergo an automated routine check.
Activity: 182
am sure there will be a great competition in the space you want use blockchain to make it better

Yep, the market is definitely competitive, but it's big enough for everyone though.

There's always chance for those who are capable. Like the team already said, 93% of bespoke software never made it to the market.

That was huge.This could probably because bespoke software is delivered through a time and material consulting model where the ultimate delivery
risk is shouldered by the customer.

Yeah, our traditional way of software development has lots of lapses in the process, with what engineer.ai offers, I optimistic about the future.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
What would be the main benefits of using this platform as compared to having a dedicated in house software development team?

If you have a dedicated in house team then there won't be much benefit tbh. Would suggest using your own trusted team if you have one alr. Imo this platform is targeted at companies/individual who don't own a devs team. Price will be cheaper, process is faster and safer, payment being more clear using their escrow system.
Activity: 48
What's your soft cap ? And what will happen if the soft cap is not met ?
Our initial target raise is $20 Million. All details regarding the token sale will be announced sonnest. Please stay tuned.
Very small softcap, it will be for 1 day raised) You should have 100 million, or even 200)) /carrying a sign "sarcasm"/ Grin

If im not mistaken, they still haven't announced a soft cap
Activity: 159
The use of blockchain and AI-powered ecosystem would help create your software faster and more cost-effective and with a higher success rate than the current consultation model.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Activity: 22
Well tbh i agree on their choice of not doing the sale right now. Though i hope it will be soon, while the "fire" is still up. They are doing all these bounty, promotion and such. Would be a waste if it goes for "nothing"

Hope so too. End year/Chrismas is always busy time for crypto. Could be a great time to enter the scene.
Activity: 78
Well tbh i agree on their choice of not doing the sale right now. Though i hope it will be soon, while the "fire" is still up. They are doing all these bounty, promotion and such. Would be a waste if it goes for "nothing"
Activity: 22
Well let not forget what happened last year. BTC dropped to 5k5 then jumped to the sweet 19k4 just around the end of last year. Won't say it will happen again but you get the idea. Slow and bearish market right now, doubt they will open the sale during time like this Sad
Activity: 69
Are there still no details regarding the soft cap and hard cap?
Not yet
So, very few investors invest money, alas. But now is the time - the time of bears. Even some optimists are losing faith in the green market.

are you saying only few people are now investing in the crypto space ?
don't you think more people are looking into entering the market now
don't blame anyone or the slow market, it is what we awake lots to the reality of crypto
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Not yet
So, very few investors invest money, alas. But now is the time - the time of bears. Even some optimists are losing faith in the green market.

are you saying only few people are now investing in the crypto space ?
don't you think more people are looking into entering the market now
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Not yet
Activity: 238
Could clients cancel the development anytime if they got issues with payment? Are they allowed to make refunds?

In case of the client want to cancel development project, they can do so at any time, and upon doing so, the funds for the past weeks are released from the Smart Contract as payment, and any surplus post the notice period (1 week) is refunded to the client.

Best regards,
MazeeCM
Activity: 61
I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.

It's good to have a feedback from one who has actually used their platform thanks for sharing.
how do you pay for the services now on the builder?

If i'm not mistaken, they only accept fiat and Creditcards for now but once token is out you can use it as well

That's right! I am one of the many who anticipates token to be out soon.

Likewise,This gonna be worth waiting so am not worried even it took sometime to happen.
Activity: 57
thus this mean that the AI will also learn about a client that by itself in the future or will it always be human assisted ?

If the AI can write unique codes that are useful to the clients that can happen but right now what AI does is to find the before used code that can be used again in another project. AI doesn't create but reallocate.

Interesting, so is this the reason why Engineer.AI can provide lower cost but with high quality service than other model out there?
Activity: 68
Really cool, that there is an Escrow system that helps the funds deposited by a client secured until milestones are met.

Yeah, very thoughtful of the team to implement this future resolves the issue of trust.

Not just thoughtful but they also want to provide their clients security.

They want the projects to be completed without any problems. The blockchain and quality assurance are there to prevent any problems that the client might face normally in the space.

I agree with you all folks. What I like about it is that client projects are made more cost-effective and inefficiencies are removed from the creation process and there is CloudOps which ensures that all fully-delivered projects never stop working.
Activity: 57
am sure there will be a great competition in the space you want use blockchain to make it better

Yep, the market is definitely competitive, but it's big enough for everyone though.

There's always chance for those who are capable. Like the team already said, 93% of bespoke software never made it to the market.

That was huge.This could probably because bespoke software is delivered through a time and material consulting model where the ultimate delivery
risk is shouldered by the customer.
Activity: 67
I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.

It's good to have a feedback from one who has actually used their platform thanks for sharing.
how do you pay for the services now on the builder?

If i'm not mistaken, they only accept fiat and Creditcards for now but once token is out you can use it as well

That's right! I am one of the many who anticipates token to be out soon.
Activity: 88

Pages:
Jump to: