Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 22. (Read 36206 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
What's your soft cap ? And what will happen if the soft cap is not met ?
Our initial target raise is $20 Million. All details regarding the token sale will be announced sonnest. Please stay tuned.

Are there still no details regarding the soft cap and hard cap?
Activity: 108
thus this mean that the AI will also learn about a client that by itself in the future or will it always be human assisted ?

Not Entirely sure about that but it might need minimal human assistance

As it should be. But i won't be surprised if they can manage to do that in the future.
Activity: 238
thus this mean that the AI will also learn about a client that by itself in the future or will it always be human assisted ?

Not Entirely sure about that but it might need minimal human assistance
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
have been following the project for some time!! i want to believe the team knows what they are doing or up too!! so i can be assured my time will become fruitful

They do know what they are doing, look at their past success. 2017 and 2018 has been really successful years for them.

Yeah, they've been in existence since 2012, I believe their track record can speak for it's self.

Track record and experience are very essential to a project. Clients are looking for those as a proof.

In my opinion, even without experience or track records as long as you present your project with a clear vision and goal, definitely they will look for you.

The track record is good, but it doesn't always translate towards an automatic success in the future. Also, because there are lots of other factors to consider as well.
Activity: 137
Merit: 3
Software development is so far from being automated, that's why there are so many successful software companies, am I wrong?

Some automation is used in code audit and anti-virus software, but not building software using AI. Devs, please comment!

To be honest, rather than listening, you can just go and try out their builder platform. It's already live and running
https://builder.engineer.ai/
What are the fees on the platform?

The fees will range on different need specified by the client!!
if i want to order something that i need for my business from the builder, how is the pricing?

It starts from 150usd. In their website you can find pricing details

With $150 I can create a software on engineer.ai?

Ok, so where do I sign-up now? Roll Eyes
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Since NAYA will be mainly used in the platform as payment, do you guys have any measures to deal with market volatility ?

They also provide payment with fiat. That could help until the platform gets enough use to support the price.

I think they also accept credit cards as a payment.

Well, that's great. It's one of the main payment options of non-crypto people.

If English is the universal language, credit card is the universal mode of payment. Grin

For a moment there, I thought you were actually about to say crypto! Roll Eyes
Activity: 47
Though i would say there are many aspect that AI will have trouble replacing us human. For now, they are more suitable for repetitive tasks.

I concur. There are still things that AI can't or unable to do. Humans can do anything even the impossible one.

That's the magic that Engineer.ai is referring to.

Combining both actually, is going to be the key towards their success indeed. Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Though i would say there are many aspect that AI will have trouble replacing us human. For now, they are more suitable for repetitive tasks.

I concur. There are still things that AI can't or unable to do. Humans can do anything even the impossible one.
This artificial intelligence is impossible to create. The secret of life and consciousness will not be solved soon. Many people call AI just a simple operation algorithm - but this is wrong.
Activity: 137
Merit: 3
Really cool, that there is an Escrow system that helps the funds deposited by a client secured until milestones are met.

Yeah, very thoughtful of the team to implement this future resolves the issue of trust.

Not just thoughtful but they also want to provide their clients security.

Why not provide the clients what will be the best thing for their software.

You mean provide everything? That will be costly for the client.

If we're talking about the quality, it doesn't matter how costly it is.

Yes,good quality comes with a good price too.

Nonetheless, automation does bridge the gap from being costly & from being cost-effective eventually.
Activity: 61
Could clients cancel the development anytime if they got issues with payment? Are they allowed to make refunds?

My understanding is that technically there's a contract to finish the bespoke software request.  Nonetheless, since a contract works both ways, I'm sure that those details are going to be finely tuned and detailed later. Roll Eyes
Activity: 61
Could clients cancel the development anytime if they got issues with payment? Are they allowed to make refunds?
Activity: 68
brand new
Activity: 0
Any news about your attendance of WebSummit event yet ? ( as in livestream/content and such)
The co-founders and CEO of Engineer.ai will be attending the Web Summit and they will be giving speech there. Please stick around, we'll keep you informed with latest update.

This is a great opportunity to market the project and to add more big partnerships.
Activity: 68
Really cool, that there is an Escrow system that helps the funds deposited by a client secured until milestones are met.

Yeah, very thoughtful of the team to implement this future resolves the issue of trust.

Not just thoughtful but they also want to provide their clients security.

Why not provide the clients what will be the best thing for their software.

You mean provide everything? That will be costly for the client.

If we're talking about the quality, it doesn't matter how costly it is.

Yes,good quality comes with a good price too.
Activity: 57

I agree humans are generally pretty good at relational reasoning, a kind of thinking that uses logic to connect and compare places, sequences, and other entities yet AI helps human's work become easier.
Activity: 57
if you want to invest in a project you can measure the project by the team efforts in the past
i always check out all the team members in a project and that gives me confident on a project  Kiss

Absolutely, those efforts define the success they have today.
Activity: 150
for every software development the architecture is important!! so how is one sure as a novice they are getting the best of architecture in this space ?

By applying blockchain technology and AI to their existing model of outsourced software development,
Engineer.ai (E.ai) have created an ecosystem that removes development from the ‘black box’ and puts it onto
an assembly line. The drag and drop UI and AI-powered Project Builder allows anyone to realize their idea,
while the component library reduces redundancies in development as existing code is automatically paired
to projects. The NAYA Token then allows contributor payments to be escrowed until deliverables have been
met and verified by an independent source. To ensure the longevity of all projects, AI-powered CloudOps
reduce ongoing costs and remove the need for an in-house development team to maintain the project. This ensures you'll get the best in class architecture for your software

Can you tell us more about the "Independent source" thing ? Who will be responsible to judge the delivery of a product ?

Of course, it would be the client since he/she gives all the details.
Activity: 134
Innovative technology comes out day by day. Maybe AI will replace us sometimes and they will develops its own software. Smiley)
what do you mean by replacing us?

Replacing us with AI? That's not going to happen. Roll Eyes

The builder is a human-assisted AI not the other way around.
Activity: 150
Innovative technology comes out day by day. Maybe AI will replace us sometimes and they will develops its own software. Smiley)
what do you mean by replacing us?

Replacing us with AI? That's not going to happen. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: