Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][EXCHANGE] Coinhouse.eu - Fast, Solid and Safe Altcoin exchange - page 12. (Read 3062 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I contacted the blockfolio team and enquired about adding support for coinhouse.eu, they have added it to the Todo list but they have a few exchanges on the list already.
Hopefully we'll see support for coinhouse in the coming weeks/months.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Can i trade on your Coinshouse without going through document verification. What is the maximum amount of money that i can withdraw from my account balance without going through verification? How much does it cost to add a new token to your Coinhouse exchange?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
When did your Coinhouse exchange start working, how many traders are currently working on your exchange? What commission do you charge each trader from the trades? What is the maximum amount of money you can withdraw from the balance of your account without passing verification?
Activity: 28
x314.network: Your withdrawal are processed a few hour ago. Thank you for notifying us.

No they were not. transaction hash does not exist. coins are not in my address.
please check the support ticket
Activity: 61
I visited the website and take a look for a while, but I don't see ETH market. Or i missed it?

We are currently working to integrate this. Same for more coins.
x314.network: Your withdrawal are processed a few hour ago. Thank you for notifying us.
Activity: 481
Merit: 252
Activity: 253
It has a good interface, it is a friendly exchange to negotiate, it is a new exchange, how do you want to attract investors? and traders? Good Marketing is the way to solidify your exchange. I intend to test the exchange gradually, and would like to see the ability to great trade, how much it supports.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I visited the website and take a look for a while, but I don't see ETH market. Or i missed it?
Activity: 28
I have 3 withdrawals stuck.. Can you look into this?
Activity: 228
Every new exchange is welcome in the market with crypto currencies. I am registered and secured my account with 2FA protection. After sending an email to my address, verified my email. Nice new exchange. I looked at the section fee and the 0.2% business transaction fee is not high. I would like to know the exact fees for withdrawing bitcoins and other coins. I've only found this "WITHDRAW FEES We use the minimum amount to send withdraws." I would suggest writing a fee per coin for each coin.

Maybe a good idea to add this in the withdraw pages per coin. Thank you.
It will be a positive improvement and thank you for reviewing this. I wish you a great financial turnover.
Every new exchange is welcome in the market with crypto currencies. I am registered and secured my account with 2FA protection. After sending an email to my address, verified my email. Nice new exchange. I looked at the section fee and the 0.2% business transaction fee is not high. I would like to know the exact fees for withdrawing bitcoins and other coins. I've only found this "WITHDRAW FEES We use the minimum amount to send withdraws." I would suggest writing a fee per coin for each coin.

Maybe a good idea to add this in the withdraw pages per coin. Thank you.
Activity: 228
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Hey, guys. Just out of interest's sake: is 'new' Coinhouse connected to this?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-coinhouseio-closed-777793
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Wish you all the best with the project, hope you succeed.
x314.network & zanead08: Withdraws issues are resolved. If you still got issues you could try to clear your cache. For more issues please fill a ticket at coinhouse.freshdesk.com
Activity: 14
Hello. I did try traiding in your exchange but zero vol with some coins, its not bad because of new exchange so i have a question about withdraw... We can deposit but cant withdraw any coins so when can we withdraw coins from your exchange ?
MrLitex and Coroline:
The key differences will be better charting. Also more coins listed. Currently we work on some coins like NEO/GAS/RPX ETH/+tokens ZEC XMR SC DCR and more in the planning. Also we just started with currently only this template. But we want to make trading more easy for the starting trader/investor. Which means coins management will also be better. But these things are on the planning.

Also we are european based which is different with regulation. We will never ask our clients more than we need. So currently KYC/AML is not needed in europe we will also not ask you to fill this if it isn't needed. We do require 2FA in order to withdraw funds this will bring more safety to our clients. The funds are also stored offline in our cold storage which will be secure for any kind of attack.

Currently you should trade by us if you want better charting where you can add a lot of indicators to the chart. Which isn't really possible on other exchange with more than 30 coins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
Can you explain Why should i trading on your exchange ? How do you make sure people if your exchange are secure ?
Pages:
Jump to: