Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][EXCHANGE] Coinhouse.eu - Fast, Solid and Safe Altcoin exchange - page 11. (Read 3062 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
a quick feedback:

- site is nice & ease to use
- deposit was good and fast and showing the status of a deposit
- just 1 deposit hanging around somewhere out of 20 and hopefully my coinhouse supportticket regarding that will be resolved soon
- support generally fast and within the promised 24h
- wallet showing coins balances are a bit confusing not always accurate
- withdrawls of ltc work very fast
- withdrawls of btc are batched so it takes some time - in my case around 2 to 14 hours

A nice start guys & we really need new good exchanges.
Probably a good idea to think about knc in order to be on the save side. nova had quite a good level withdrawl system.

Thanks
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
withdrawal of funds does not work, you will soon be taken out to clean water, a swindler
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
hi coinhouse..why i dont have any deposit address in my wallet?all blank
Activity: 61
@graveyard1987 thanks for your reply, cant pm back due to limit...

Just a quick update, I got my BTC withdraw after few hours and got 8 confirmation.

- The withdrawal process is manual so it took few hours to process
- Current BTC withdraw fee is 0.0012
- You will not get any history appear on your account history after withdrawal submitted, the history will only appear under "Account History" after they have sent the payment and you will the transaction ID.
- Support time is within 24 hours for me

For the BTC transaction ID you need to copy it and check on blockchain.info

Overall the trade UI is nice to use but there are some chart display bugs and I think will be be iron out soon.
Since withdrawal is manually process, I'm think it will take a long time if the exchange gets popular.

So far this exchange is decent for me.

Thank you for your review. Bitcoin withdrawals are instant only withdrawals are added to a queue which will being processed once a day. This is because we using batched bitcoin transactions. When the amount of withdrawals increase the withdrawals will be more often send.
Activity: 6
@graveyard1987 thanks for your reply, cant pm back due to limit...

Just a quick update, I got my BTC withdraw after few hours and got 8 confirmation.

- The withdrawal process is manual so it took few hours to process
- Current BTC withdraw fee is 0.0012
- You will not get any history appear on your account history after withdrawal submitted, the history will only appear under "Account History" after they have sent the payment and you will the transaction ID.
- Support time is within 24 hours for me

For the BTC transaction ID you need to copy it and check on blockchain.info

Overall the trade UI is nice to use but there are some chart display bugs and I think will be be iron out soon.
Since withdrawal is manually process, I'm think it will take a long time if the exchange gets popular.

So far this exchange is decent for me.
Activity: 1
I cant make deposit addresses for any coin. :/
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
had quite some withdrawls today, light coins worked very well and fast! I had one bitcoin withdrawl last night, worked fine as well. just had 2 new bitcoin withdrawls that have not yet arrived but I think they are sending these once every day, during night time in europe. will let you know tomorrow if everything is fine ;-)
Activity: 13
Hi dear Coinhouse team !
As i inform you MANY times my deposit has disappeared. I still hope your your team is not involved in this, but my hopes very quickly vanished . When they disappear completely, I will start methodically informing the whole cryptocurrency community about this situation.
Of course, none of us want this, and I really hope that you will be able to solve this problem in the near future

Kind regards

Have you received your btc.. ?? what happened? Is coinhouse Ok to use?
Activity: 6
Anyone has successfully withdraw BTC to your wallet? Same here I got no withdraw history only get an email.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Are you connected with Coinhouse.io or .com?
Be careful with coinhouse.eu, I have 5 days waiting for a bitcoin withdrawal and they have given me a transaction ID that does not work. The same has happened to some colleagues.

When there is a txid it is right. Because txids are made by wallets. We believe due high transaction traffic over the bitcoin network the fees skyrocket. That's why a lot of transactions didn't show because many nodes just didn't saw them.

If you still got issues with your withdraw I recommend to open a ticket if you didn't already.

Hi dear Coinhouse team !
As i inform you MANY times my deposit has disappeared. I still hope your your team is not involved in this, but my hopes very quickly vanished . When they disappear completely, I will start methodically informing the whole cryptocurrency community about this situation.
Of course, none of us want this, and I really hope that you will be able to solve this problem in the near future

Kind regards

Did you open a ticket at coinhouse.freshdesk.com?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi Coinhouse,

I want to withdraw my BTC but can't see where to put the withdrawal BTC address, please help asap.

I have already sent you message through your support, but still no reply.
Activity: 1
Hi dear Coinhouse team !

Kind regards
Activity: 3
Be careful with coinhouse.eu, I have 5 days waiting for a bitcoin withdrawal and they have given me a transaction ID that does not work. The same has happened to some colleagues.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
maybe I will be more interested, if you have mission to enter top 10 crypto exchanger world ...
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
What Altcoins are already available in the coinhouse?
How much is each transaction fee?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
For me the main safety , which would protect against hacking and data leakage . Delta recently after a hacker attack many lost tokens and Ethereum .
Activity: 28
I have nothing but good experiences with this exchange.. sure, something took hours to answer ticket, but always resolved issue. Give starting exchanges a change.
Can i trade on your Coinshouse without going through document verification. What is the maximum amount of money that i can withdraw from my account balance without going through verification? How much does it cost to add a new token to your Coinhouse exchange?

Yes you can trade without KYC(Document) verification. You can withdraw unlimited when you enabled 2FA. But we are working on limited withdraw without 2FA. If you want to list a coin you can open a support ticket for more information.
When did your Coinhouse exchange start working, how many traders are currently working on your exchange? What commission do you charge each trader from the trades? What is the maximum amount of money you can withdraw from the balance of your account without passing verification?
We started on December 19th 2017. What do you exactly mean by this question: "how many traders are currently working on your exchange?" We have a 0.2% trade fee. But currently we have an action with 0% fee till Februari 1, 2018 (01 - 02 - 2018). Currently you can withdraw unlimited with 2FA activated. But we are working on limited withdraw without 2FA. KYC verification is not needed to withdraw funds.
Pages:
Jump to: