Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 262. (Read 141008 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
how to get the airdrop? just post "I Love New York Coin!" ?
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
The Faucet webpage should have something written like this: "Donate here at this address for Faucet", so there's no confusion.  Some people may not know if this address: (RJZCZxq2YTPV2Qj12epsPiFsaWX14JByTK) is the donation address.  Also it should say "Balance" for the amount of coins in the faucet.  Wink

Good idea, it helps a lot in identifying
Thanks!  Smiley
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
The Faucet webpage should have something written like this: "Donate here at this address for Faucet", so there's no confusion.  Some people may not know if this address: (RJZCZxq2YTPV2Qj12epsPiFsaWX14JByTK) is the donation address.  Also it should say "Balance" for the amount of coins in the faucet.  Wink

Good idea, it helps a lot in identifying
Donation received! NEW YORK COIN FOUNDATION IS GROWING  Wink
Yes! Best cryptocurrency in New York
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
NEW YORK COIN

FASTER THAN A NEW YORK MINUTE!
[/size]
Should bitcointalk and slack channel links be added to nycoin.net?
Yes  Wink
Should bitcointalk and slack channel links be added to nycoin.net?
Hey team.  Don't forget to join the NYC Slack group and spread the word!  Let's support and be involved with everything for NYC!  Click here for the Slack: -->  https://join.slack.com/t/newyorkcoindev/shared_invite/MjIwMzE5MzA1MTY5LTE1MDE2MzMxNzMtN2MxODZjMGI5OA
REQUESTING ASSISTANCE FROM NYC COMMUNITY

MERCHANT AWARENESS CAMPAIGN will be kicking off shortly - once Android wallet is tested and ready for deployment. And if you are going to HELP NewYorkCoin, this is the time.

NEW YORK COIN FOUNDATION will create an official phone script, email and text to enable ALL NEW YORK COIN SUPPORTERS to contact small business owners/managers in all 5 boroughs of New York City  (Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island). 10m people will be a good place to start.

Pizza shops, boutique/indy stores, art galleries, indy restaurants, ANYWHERE you can get a "hell yeah! we'd love some NewYorkCoin"

NYC Supporters will call small business OWNERS/MANAGERS and quickly explain NewYorkCoin and its close relation to Bitcoin. Let them know NYC will be attending Macy*s Thanksgiving Day parade. And offer owner/manager 10,000,000 NewYorkCoin to download wallet and display a small NYC/BTC sticker on their front door and register. (sticker choices will be available for merchant to choose their favorite(s) at nycoin.net/merchants)

Merchant and NYC Supporter will BOTH RECEIVE 10,000,000 NewYorkCoin upon photo showing business owner/manager standing in front of their business with NYC sticker on front door (just above front door handle)

NO COST TO BUSINESS OWNER

BUSINESS OWNER CAN RECEIVE:
4 free NYC stickers (choice of design)
1 free NYC t-shirt (choice of design)
10,000,000 free NewYorkCoin (baby bitcoin)

Donation received! NEW YORK COIN FOUNDATION IS GROWING  Wink
The address of the faucet is ( RJZCZxq2YTPV2Qj12epsPiFsaWX14JByTK )?  http://162.144.221.212/

I sent 1000 (NYC) to test, was it confirmed?

Can I send in my full donation?  Smiley

Maybe send 5m now, that will keep faucet going for 3-ish weeks. Then send another 5m. Just in case someone abuses it. RJZCZxq2YTPV2Qj12epsPiFsaWX14JByTK

It's true, I agree! I will do this   Grin
The address of the faucet is (RJZCZxq2YTPV2Qj12epsPiFsaWX14JByTK)?  http://162.144.221.212/

Maybe send 5m now, that will keep faucet going for 3-ish weeks. Then send another 5m. Just in case someone abuses it. RJZCZxq2YTPV2Qj12epsPiFsaWX14JByTK
NEW YORK COIN & FDNY ARE MORE OF A FITTING MATCH FOR LARGE DONATION *ONCE* IT IS WORTH SOMETHING.

RIGHT NOW IT'S AN UNKNOWN, UNUSED AND THEREFORE VIRTUALLY WORTHLESS (at the moment) ***WINNING*** LOTTERY TICKET

Yes! FDNY always. Mens of honor.
The address of the faucet is (RJZCZxq2YTPV2Qj12epsPiFsaWX14JByTK)?  http://162.144.221.212/

NEW YORK COIN & FDNY ARE MORE OF A FITTING MATCH FOR LARGE DONATION *ONCE* IT IS WORTH SOMETHING.

RIGHT NOW IT'S AN UNKNOWN, UNUSED AND THEREFORE VIRTUALLY WORTHLESS (at the moment) ***WINNING*** LOTTERY TICKET

We would have any chance of NewYorkCoin available at https://www.aclu.org to receive donations. I have not yet contacted them. Does anyone have any ideas?

NYC in donations with the ORIGINAL LOGO, would be great!
https://action.aclu.org/secure/donate-to-aclu?ms=web_footer_sitemap_donate

Or it is not a good idea for the moment, who knows later.

My English is not very good.  Smiley

I was on twitter and I saw this post

https://twitter.com/ACLU
Activity: 322
Since NewYorkCoin is a community and logo design is often the 1st impression of NYC, how about we take the top 5 different NYC favorites and create "compliment" buttons to original. Original NYC coin (which is actually quite beautiful) will always remain as "main" logo for NewYorkCoin (wallets, pools, exchanges, website) with other artistic interpretations that compliment and add to her alure. Does community agree with this approach?

If agreed, I will create merchant window/register stickers in 5 varieties and let merchants choose their favorites. Come Thanksgiving, NewYorkCoin will be seen by more people than ever before. It will be her Grand Debut to her community  Grin

I very much agree,This can also improve the publicity effect.

Jason, thank you again for your true support of NYC. She will someday repay your unwavering loyalty. Hope to fill this board with more true NewYorkCoin supporters before end of year...

Thanks ,My dear friend,  Love NYC, has always been my faith.
Activity: 322
Please everyone in the discussion, postings, blogs, etc. or in twitter, facebook and other places to publish more NYC promotion, as long as everyone can send a few messages every week, a long time there will be more People understand the NYC, as well as the recent NYC rose sharply in coinmarketcap.com is also a lot of publicity, all people who understand the digital currency can be there to see NYC, I believe NYC tomorrow will be the same as the New York City, known Everyone accepted. Love NYC, has always been my faith, dear friend, welcome to join NYC's big family.
Jump to: