Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 263. (Read 141008 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

dns is still updating

NEW YORK COIN FAUCET
http://162.144.221.212

NEW YORK COIN OFFICIAL MINING POOL
http://34.213.47.235

NEW YORK COIN BLOCK EXPLORER
http://45.79.186.226

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
nycoin.net

ANDROID NYC WALLET - coming VERY SOON!!!

NYC ONLINE WALLET - coming next few weeks  Kiss

ANDROID NEW YORK COIN WALLET COMING IN DAYS...

Coinomi/Electrum compatible design  Shocked
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
As soon as I have a wallet, I'll make the deposit. I liked it, it's cool  Smiley
NEW YORK COIN FAUCET - LIVE FOR TESTING

http://162.144.221.212

Maybe JOAC can make HER largest contribution to date and enter a deposit address  Wink
Since NewYorkCoin is a community and logo design is often the 1st impression of NYC, how about we take the top 5 different NYC favorites and create "compliment" buttons to original. Original NYC coin (which is actually quite beautiful) will always remain as "main" logo for NewYorkCoin (wallets, pools, exchanges, website) with other artistic interpretations that compliment and add to her alure. Does community agree with this approach?

If agreed, I will create merchant window/register stickers in 5 varieties and let merchants choose their favorites. Come Thanksgiving, NewYorkCoin will be seen by more people than ever before. It will be her Grand Debut to her community  Grin

I very much agree,This can also improve the publicity effect.

Jason, thank you again for your true support of NYC. She will someday repay your unwavering loyalty. Hope to fill this board with more true NewYorkCoin supporters before end of year...
Glad you both came to consensus on logo. I'll post NYC faucet when it's ready.

I'm going to donate 10 million to the faucet when it's ready.

That's awesome! Good idea to spread some NYC around. Dev is trying to write code that prevents abuse. Will have ip limit of 500/day and faucet limit of 10,000/hr. This will limit total max output per week 1,680,000 NYC. This set-up should prevent abuse since even someone tricking safeguards would receive less than entry-level mining. Should be ready for testing next day or two.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Since NewYorkCoin is a community and logo design is often the 1st impression of NYC, how about we take the top 5 different NYC favorites and create "compliment" buttons to original. Original NYC coin (which is actually quite beautiful) will always remain as "main" logo for NewYorkCoin (wallets, pools, exchanges, website) with other artistic interpretations that compliment and add to her alure. Does community agree with this approach?

If agreed, I will create merchant window/register stickers in 5 varieties and let merchants choose their favorites. Come Thanksgiving, NewYorkCoin will be seen by more people than ever before. It will be her Grand Debut to her community  Grin

I very much agree,This can also improve the publicity effect.

I'm going to donate 10 million to the faucet when it's ready.
JOAC, your contribution to NewYorkCoin has been comprised in full of divisive rhetoric about our LOGO design. (repeat that twice) You clueless f*in clown, please leave our message board. You stared at a dying coin for HOW LONG??? and have delivered ZERO positive contribution to NYC. Goodbye and good riddance!
Sincerely,
NEW YORK COIN FOUNDATION

P.S. JOAC, are you and allknowingeye having a conversation to YOURSELF? (making you a clown squared or are you just a plain clown and allknowingeye is truly experiencing as many problems as you are???)  Shocked

By the way, I care about as much for your politeness, and language, as you do about people's votes apparently.
I for one, will not get involved with the name calling etc, as you do.

Posts like that one, that you left for me, just shows, that you don't like "being called" on anything, and couldn't care much less about how people perceive this coin or the coin community.
You could use a little more tact, learn to control your temper a little.
I agree, and let's keep things professional and work together.  "United We Stand, Divided We Fall"... And I really like the logos you posted Joac.  They look great.  The other logos were great too, but they just didn't have that business type of look to me.  So I choose either we stay with the original logo or the logo that Joac posted with the statue of liberty and the buildings on it.   Smiley

I have to agree! But, I'll keep the original. The union between us is now important.

Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Thank You, 01Fedda...
JOAC, your contribution to NewYorkCoin has been comprised in full of divisive rhetoric about our LOGO design. (repeat that twice) You clueless f*in clown, please leave our message board. You stared at a dying coin for HOW LONG??? and have delivered ZERO positive contribution to NYC. Goodbye and good riddance!
Sincerely,
NEW YORK COIN FOUNDATION

P.S. JOAC, are you and allknowingeye having a conversation to YOURSELF? (making you a clown squared or are you just a plain clown and allknowingeye is truly experiencing as many problems as you are???)  Shocked

By the way, I care about as much for your politeness, and language, as you do about people's votes apparently.

Posts like that one, that you left for me, just shows, that you don't like "being called" on anything, and couldn't care much less about how people perceive this coin or the coin community.
I agree, and let's keep things professional and work together.  "United We Stand, Divided We Fall"... And I really like the logos you posted Joac.  They look great.  The other logos were great too, but they just didn't have that business type of look to me.  So I choose either we stay with the original logo or the logo that Joac posted with the statue of liberty and the buildings on it.   Smiley
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Sincerely,
NEW YORK COIN FOUNDATION

Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Pool maintenance complete.  Thanks to the new pool, I was able to do maintenance.  Smiley

The wallet had grown too large and needed rotating.  Please remember to withdraw your coins ...

NEW YORK COIN BLOCK EXPLORER

http://45.79.186.226

NEW YORK COIN OFFICIAL MINING POOL

http://34.213.47.235

DOWNLOAD NEW YORK COIN WALLET

https://github.com/newyorkcoinfoundation/nycoin/releases

NEW YORK COIN FAUCET - will be ready within hours...  Grin

nycoin.net
Activity: 361
Go to slack.com, press button that says CREATE A NEW TEAM, that is pretty much it.
Do I get my 5 mill now?
Lately everyone has been using a slack group for their coin.  Let's have a slack group for NYC.  If there is anyone that knows how to create and operate a slack group, then just let me know and I'll pay you 5,000,000 NYC.   Wink
Jump to: