Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 28. (Read 72528 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
I'd say do it, because of just pure exposure. And how about we try to get some donations for .10btc for translation(s)?

Ok, sign us up. Smiley

As far as the translations, I have no problem setting up a btc address for this, unless you wanted to collect. I would like to hear the community's opinion on .1 btc for one translation, and if we are to use the dev fund. Remember, we'll be needing a bunch of translations. 1 btc will buy ten translations at that rate, seems pricey.

I think since you're the OCDF holder you should make the BTC address for the donations. As for the Greek Native translation and they have various other renown coins under their belt for that translation. I feel the .1 BTC is worth it for the Greece exposure, since Cryptos are about to explode there. As for the other translations we can always barter with them based on ease of translation via Google translate, or various other online translating tools.

ok, I'm syncing my btc wallet. I'll provide an address when it's done. I use core, so it may take a few (minutes) hours.  Roll Eyes Cheesy

I see where you are coming from, but would you consider that the other people would be doing "less important" translations for less btc? Is that fair? I'm not saying we can't do that, but that's where I'm coming from, just bringing up all angles as I see them. Also, there really isn't that much that needs to be translated on the OP.

Btw, I have someone looking into the French translation. We need to decide what we want translated if more than just the OP.

Well we can see if these "translators" could also translate the weebly for the price, since it's free we can have as many as we want.

I like where that is going. Could make separate weeblys or have an international tab on the main site or something.
At minimum, we'd need a "how to stake" for users to know how PoS works. See hobonickels wiki for a boring, cut & dry reference, ours is a little "fruity". lol Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
I'd say do it, because of just pure exposure. And how about we try to get some donations for .10btc for translation(s)?

Ok, sign us up. Smiley

As far as the translations, I have no problem setting up a btc address for this, unless you wanted to collect. I would like to hear the community's opinion on .1 btc for one translation, and if we are to use the dev fund. Remember, we'll be needing a bunch of translations. 1 btc will buy ten translations at that rate, seems pricey.

I think since you're the OCDF holder you should make the BTC address for the donations. As for the Greek Native translation and they have various other renown coins under their belt for that translation. I feel the .1 BTC is worth it for the Greece exposure, since Cryptos are about to explode there. As for the other translations we can always barter with them based on ease of translation via Google translate, or various other online translating tools.

ok, I'm syncing my btc wallet. I'll provide an address when it's done. I use core, so it may take a few (minutes) hours.  Roll Eyes Cheesy

I see where you are coming from, but would you consider that the other people would be doing "less important" translations for less btc? Is that fair? I'm not saying we can't do that, but that's where I'm coming from, just bringing up all angles as I see them. Also, there really isn't that much that needs to be translated on the OP.

Btw, I have someone looking into the French translation. We need to decide what we want translated if more than just the OP.

Well we can see if these "translators" could also translate the weebly for the price, since it's free we can have as many as we want.
@halofirebtc

Ok, sign us up. Smiley

legendary

Ok, sign us up. Smiley

@halofirebtc

Ok, sign us up. Smiley

@halofirebtc
whats up fellow OCers?
Just dropping to show support.
upgraded to 2.0.1 w/ config shown on website getting 3-4 connections.

Was a complete resync required or can I use old chain?

Yeah, I'd resync unless you match the explorer upon normal syncing.
legendary
whats up fellow OCers?

On the site in the OP there's a link for bootstrap
legendary
Activity: 1778
whats up fellow OCers?

Soopy should soon be around to assist you.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
whats up fellow OCers?

legendary
@halofirebtc
What do you guys think?

ou have just been sent a personal message by PICISI.com on Bitcoin Garden Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Utility Is One Of The Most Important Factors In Determining A Cryptocurrency's Value & Strength

Here is a direct invitation to have your currency listed as one of the currencies accepted at PICISI.com   There no fee associate with the listing and anyone could make the request if they are creating a campaign or donating to a campaign.  We also accept requests from anyone on the development team in the absence of campaign involvement.

details here: http://picisi.blogspot.com/2015/09/we-accept-your-cryptocurrency-here.html

Regards,
PICISI.com (a new crowdfunding site)

Reply to this Personal Message here: http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=3610;quote;u=3445

I'll look into it later. Skimmed their site quick and looks legit, but I can't do this now. Wink

OK, I don't see why we can't sign up, but without an actual campaign and/or purpose for OC, I don't think it will make a difference for us, short term anyway. It would be good to set up infrastructure, though.

Speaking of campaigns, we could start a signature campaign. This was an idea crazyearner had given me during our chat on IRC, maybe this would be an appropriate use for this service as well?
@halofirebtc
What do you guys think?

ou have just been sent a personal message by PICISI.com on Bitcoin Garden Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

Utility Is One Of The Most Important Factors In Determining A Cryptocurrency's Value & Strength

Here is a direct invitation to have your currency listed as one of the currencies accepted at PICISI.com   There no fee associate with the listing and anyone could make the request if they are creating a campaign or donating to a campaign.  We also accept requests from anyone on the development team in the absence of campaign involvement.

details here: http://picisi.blogspot.com/2015/09/we-accept-your-cryptocurrency-here.html

Regards,

Reply to this Personal Message here: http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=3610;quote;u=3445

I'll look into it later. Skimmed their site quick and looks legit, but I can't do this now. Wink
@halofirebtc
OCDF: 242566.777714, less .4 OC tx fee for fund consolidation. Total: 242566.377714

Had it in multiple addresses? Any word from Soopy!

PoS splits it every time it stakes, for example 48 -> 2 @ 24 -> 4 @ 12 -> 8 @ 6 and so forth, so I bring it all back together every once in a while when I see the network can handle it.

No word from soopy.
legendary
What do you guys think?

Regards,

legendary
OCDF: 242566.777714, less .4 OC tx fee for fund consolidation. Total: 242566.377714

Had it in multiple addresses? Any word from Soopy!
@halofirebtc
@halofirebtc
Who's going to reach out to these, what kind of request should be drawn up? Sounds like a great idea. But I would rather focus on our exposure. Such as wallets, translations, Etc.

Does anyone know any lawyers? I'd like to know if this can even be done and what's the best way to handle it. I could contact Tropicana to start, but I wonder if they would  just take the idea for themselves.
legendary
Who's going to reach out to these, what kind of request should be drawn up? Sounds like a great idea. But I would rather focus on our exposure. Such as wallets, translations, Etc.
@halofirebtc
OK, so here's my thought. Not sure of legalities, but it's a way to link OC to oranges.

What if we have ppl send us their OJ (juice) container barcodes (proof-of-purchase) and we credit them orange points, collect enough orange points and trade them in for OC swag or OC. Also with the bar codes and orange points, I was thinking ppl could enter a poker game and win OC as a prize as another fun method.

Ask Tropicana or OJ manufacturers if they want to advertise on the website we would create for people to monitor their orange points. There's the revenue to pay for the OC or the swag.

As long as people aren't making a profit by buying OJ and submitting, it could be considered a rebate program, and no one has to file taxes personally on this, because they already bought the OJ for more than the OC they are receiving back, like selling a car you bought for $5000 and resold for $3500 at a loss. Whether it really works like that, idk.
@halofirebtc
OK, so here's my thought. Not sure of legalities, but it's a way to link OC to oranges.

What if we have ppl send us their OJ (juice) container barcodes (proof-of-purchase) and we credit them orange points, collect enough orange points and trade them in for OC swag or OC. Also with the bar codes and orange points, I was thinking ppl could enter a poker game and win OC as a prize as another fun method.

Ask Tropicana or OJ manufacturers if they want to advertise on the website we would create for people to monitor their orange points. There's the revenue to pay for the OC or the swag.
Pages:
Jump to: