Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 29. (Read 72528 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
I was thinking the same thing. But How is everyone? Whats the Juicy news?

I've been thinking.... Wink

We live a life behind these kinds of bars, correct?

And MICR, 313B.... CMC7.ETC.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc

I've been thinking.... Wink

We live a life behind these kinds of bars, correct?

legendary
@halofirebtc
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/d014jfexwre48qb/AAAgFWLhHrUIkhPN-cuKzI3Za

I saw that the other day made me think of our navajo and orangecoin relationship! Hahah!

Cheers!

-Raven

That's some weird freaky omen stuff right there.  Shocked Cheesy Cheesy

Too bad the coins aren't interlaced though.
legendary
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/d014jfexwre48qb/AAAgFWLhHrUIkhPN-cuKzI3Za

I saw that the other day made me think of our navajo and orangecoin relationship! Hahah!

Cheers!

-Raven
legendary
@halofirebtc
Just seen this on bittrex This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on October 2nd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Hope it remains on it as it is looking to be removed no doubt at this moment is auto message unless it really is going to get removed. Think orange needs a kick in the trading activity and right direction at getting others to use but it is hard now days to get people to use different cryptos when theirs so many offering so many different things. Just hope that orange has a bright future and succeeds and keeps on growing.

OC lasted on trex even without a dev for ~9 months. I wouldn't get too concerned.

Well if that happened then that is good enough for me and no doubt as time goes on am sure more will begin to use. It is just matter of getting orange noticed more among the cryptos and keeping on the top page of bitcointalk so everyone can see.

Now you're talking. Wink Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Just seen this on bittrex This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on October 2nd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Hope it remains on it as it is looking to be removed no doubt at this moment is auto message unless it really is going to get removed. Think orange needs a kick in the trading activity and right direction at getting others to use but it is hard now days to get people to use different cryptos when theirs so many offering so many different things. Just hope that orange has a bright future and succeeds and keeps on growing.

OC lasted on trex even without a dev for ~9 months. I wouldn't get too concerned.

Well if that happened then that is good enough for me and no doubt as time goes on am sure more will begin to use. It is just matter of getting orange noticed more among the cryptos and keeping on the top page of bitcointalk so everyone can see.
@halofirebtc

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

legendary
The wallets would be more important, but so are translations.... Their work looks pretty good, I have not read any complaints. Also GREECE is set to receive 1000 bitcoin atms....
@halofirebtc
That's 20376.01626016 OC @ 492 satoshi.

How should we move forward?

20k seems like a lot, $20-25 USD for a simple translation. If we used the fund I maintain, that's only 12 translations. And there's no guarantee the translators will do it right or just use google translate.  Besides, with the MN coming out soon, the market price will most likely change. If we are going to be overpaying for translations, it should be done in btc as not to hurt the market -- no point in overpaying just to have them sell.

What's the community think?

By the way, we had mystphyx offer to compile wallets for the same price. Is a wallet compile worth the same as a translation?
@halofirebtc

20k seems like a lot, $20-25 USD for a simple translation. If we used the fund I maintain, that's only 12 translations. And there's no guarantee the translators will do it right or just use google translate.  Besides, with the MN coming out soon, the market price will most likely change. If we are going to be overpaying for translations, it should be done in btc as not to hurt the market -- no point in overpaying just to have them sell.

What's the community think?

legendary

@halofirebtc
legendary
What should the bounty be?? 10k 5k 15k I have no clue

What do other coins pay for bounties for translations? We need a baseline.

$5? For a half hour worth of work?

He's asking for .10btc or equivalent amount of oc.
@halofirebtc

$5? For a half hour worth of work?
@halofirebtc
Nothing I can think of. We'll play with the new graphic later. I have to make a couple more like "Links and resources".

By the way you're doing great over there. Greek translation, yes please. Let's get those going when opportunity knocks. Greece is a hotbed for financial instability, bitcoin is calling their names. Wink

Thank you, thank you. I have sent him a pm and CCd you.

Received.
@halofirebtc

legendary
Nothing I can think of. We'll play with the new graphic later. I have to make a couple more like "Links and resources".

By the way you're doing great over there. Greek translation, yes please. Let's get those going when opportunity knocks. Greece is a hotbed for financial instability, bitcoin is calling their names. Wink

Thank you, thank you. I have sent him a pm and CCd you.
Pages:
Jump to: