Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 30. (Read 72528 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
What should the bounty be?? 10k 5k 15k I have no clue
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Nothing I can think of. We'll play with the new graphic later. I have to make a couple more like "Links and resources".

By the way you're doing great over there. Greek translation, yes please. Let's get those going when opportunity knocks. Greece is a hotbed for financial instability, bitcoin is calling their names. Wink
@halofirebtc
Nothing I can think of. We'll play with the new graphic later. I have to make a couple more like "Links and resources".
legendary
Anything you would like to have me up date on the gardens OP?
@halofirebtc
Hooray!! We have graphics back on the OP!!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
@halofirebtc

The activity goes not go by posts alone. It also factors in your logged in time.

Question: How many coins are needed for a master node?

We don't know the answer to any MN questions, Soopy hasn't said anything except "masternodes around the corner".

I hope that a good amount of coins are needed for a master node like 25k~100k coins. Looking forward to the release.

The last time MN were discussed, it was only 2k OC. I have NO idea if this will be the same.
@halofirebtc
The "logged in time" is definitely inaccurate. Says I've only been online for 47 days. I think not. I've been at this computer everyday for HOURS and HOURS and HOURS since the beginning months of 2014, logged in and posting. Even if btctalk could sign me out for being logged in and logging me out for inactivity after 15 minutes, I'd still have a much bigger number than 47 days.

I do know that every two weeks, my activity goes up by 14. So one post a day keeps the activity growing (14 posts every 14 days).

Here's the actual formula.
time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
activity = min(time * 14, posts)

So the OP has posted 31 times since AUG 30th. That would be 25 days ago or 1.5-1.75 two week periods, unless the account is getting full credit already for being in the second two week period.

I'm not debating this, really it's minor details. If in another week the account is still at 28, the account will need to post more. Simple as that. We will get the graphics back one post at a time. haha Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

The activity goes not go by posts alone. It also factors in your logged in time.

We don't know the answer to any MN questions, Soopy hasn't said anything except "masternodes around the corner".

I hope that a good amount of coins are needed for a master node like 25k~100k coins. Looking forward to the release.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Yessir! This post will make 30. Whether it gets credited now, Idk. Either way, this job is complete. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy YAY!!!!

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Yessir! This post will make 30. Whether it gets credited now, Idk. Either way, this job is complete. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy YAY!!!!

The activity does goes not go by posts alone. It also factors in your logged in time. So you need to post and have time logged in to have your activity to go up.

We will know in a few minutes. Smiley
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1778
Green with Orange looks like the GARDEN OF EDEN  Wink
legendary
Figured I'd put them all together for final comparison. I like the second and fourth.

For your viewing pleasure:

Original:

Less red:

Green:

Green w/Orange text:

GREEN WITH ORANGE!
@halofirebtc
Figured I'd put them all together for final comparison. I like the second and fourth.

For your viewing pleasure:

Original:

Less red:

Green:

Green w/Orange text:

legendary
Activity: 1778
legendary
What will the stipulations be for Masternodes?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
How often is stake generated on coins after the 14 days has already staked once. Is it a cycle every 14 to 28 days to generate stake on coins in wallet?

Once your coins reach 14 days, they are eligible to stake. When you actually stake depends on everyone else's coin stake weight (and a touch of luck, like in PoW mining).

The 14-28 day range is the window of time for how much more weight you can accumulate against the network -- for getting a bigger weight to be selected for minting. You need a minimum of 14 days to get eligible, then you gain weight against the network until day 28, then you don't gain anymore weight. This is all written out at the tutorial section of our website. It's lengthy, but informative. Smiley

Addition: it is possible to stake past day 28 if for some reason you gained all the weight and didn't stake by then. Once you stake, your coins reset to day zero and you have to wait 14 days again.

Thank you for the information. Am tempted to take coin out and get rid of some but at the same time am wanting to keep it for staking and holding for the future. Just wish I had more funds available to move around from other coins and keep orange but in that position right now to rid all coins and buy back later. Sure as hell do not want to do this but will have to see how this week goes. Hate having to sell coins and then buy back later.

You're welcome. Hate to see ya go after all you've/we've been through and sorted out for yourself, but I understand about positions and priorities. You just have to ask yourself if OC is worth keeping. Wink

That is the thing I want to keep it but current affairs am needing to cash out some coin in order to keep head above water until I am back in employment. Start new job on the 28th or so and then got a full month without any funds unless I cash in some crypto. Was contemplating taking a loan out on BTC but I do not want to take risk in taking BTC loan on here and not being able to pay it. I have funds just not enough lol.
@halofirebtc
How often is stake generated on coins after the 14 days has already staked once. Is it a cycle every 14 to 28 days to generate stake on coins in wallet?

Once your coins reach 14 days, they are eligible to stake. When you actually stake depends on everyone else's coin stake weight (and a touch of luck, like in PoW mining).

The 14-28 day range is the window of time for how much more weight you can accumulate against the network -- for getting a bigger weight to be selected for minting. You need a minimum of 14 days to get eligible, then you gain weight against the network until day 28, then you don't gain anymore weight. This is all written out at the tutorial section of our website. It's lengthy, but informative. Smiley

Addition: it is possible to stake past day 28 if for some reason you gained all the weight and didn't stake by then. Once you stake, your coins reset to day zero and you have to wait 14 days again.

Thank you for the information. Am tempted to take coin out and get rid of some but at the same time am wanting to keep it for staking and holding for the future. Just wish I had more funds available to move around from other coins and keep orange but in that position right now to rid all coins and buy back later. Sure as hell do not want to do this but will have to see how this week goes. Hate having to sell coins and then buy back later.

You're welcome. Hate to see ya go after all you've/we've been through and sorted out for yourself, but I understand about positions and priorities. You just have to ask yourself if OC is worth keeping. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: