Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcement - ASIC mining processor by Butterfly Labs - page 15. (Read 227504 times)

donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
....... so they push the pussy button.

Is that some sort of masturbation joke? Offhand I can't think of any other type of "pussy button" than the obvious.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
FYI Smiley

I've got my plane tickets to BFL - Kansas City today (email booked digital ticket details from the travel agent) arranged by Josh
So my flight to the USA, leaving Sydney on the 17th Feb (my time) - to be back here in Aus again on the 23rd.

... so I going from Oz (Aus) to Kansas (City) ... isn't that back to front? Cheesy

That's quite the trip! How many days do they have you touring the facilities? Anything specific on the agenda?

Agenda: To get their stories straight so when he reports back on the forums it is exactly how BFL wants him to report things lol.

There's a reason why your ignore is so dark ...

You are so far off the mark and you've made a comment based on zero knowledge of the situation ... or is your statement simply to mean that you can easily be bought and just assume others are like you?

reason for my ignore button is pussies who can't take what I have to say so they push the pussy button.

Concerning my comment, i wasn't serious. It was a joke. Lighten up and learn to not take things so seriously.

lol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Ah well, if it was really a joke, then I offer my apology regarding that comment.
I don't take kindly to being called a 'yes' man.

Kano, for one, I have complete faith your assessment will be unbiased. Don't let us down.

Later, bud.

~Bruno K~

PS: Pet Jody's chicken for me, too.

PSS: And don't fall for the ol' quarter trick.  Grin

PSSS: And stay away from the baklava. Too much sugar for you.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
FYI Smiley

I've got my plane tickets to BFL - Kansas City today (email booked digital ticket details from the travel agent) arranged by Josh
So my flight to the USA, leaving Sydney on the 17th Feb (my time) - to be back here in Aus again on the 23rd.

... so I going from Oz (Aus) to Kansas (City) ... isn't that back to front? Cheesy

That's quite the trip! How many days do they have you touring the facilities? Anything specific on the agenda?

Agenda: To get their stories straight so when he reports back on the forums it is exactly how BFL wants him to report things lol.

You are so far off the mark and you've made a comment based on zero knowledge of the situation ... or is your statement simply to mean that you can easily be bought and just assume others are like you?

reason for my ignore button is pussies who can't take what I have to say so they push the pussy button.

Concerning my comment, i wasn't serious. It was a joke. Lighten up and learn to not take things so seriously.

lol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Ah well, if it was really a joke, then I offer my apology regarding that comment.
I don't take kindly to being called a 'yes' man.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

I knew I shouldn't have removed you from my iggy list.... no wonder that button is soo dark!!

Aww, back on the pussy list you go.

Seriously my comment was a joke. Some of you here need to pull the stick out of your asses and chill.

BFL if they have any credibility (lol) they will have it shown one or the other very soon. One more delay and I reckon 75% of their customers will cancel their orders and demand a refund. It is put up for STFU time.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
FYI Smiley

lol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Oh, so Kano is Darth Vader then? But then again...Vader is Luke´s father....

...confused...
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Well, Like or hate BFL they are bringing Luke-Jr and Kanoi in, for a entire week.

Wait, you kidding, both is same room? I noticed Kano carries a ninja sword lately...

Curious about Luke's weapon...

"Use the force, Luke."
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
I'm glad I didn't order an Avalon unit.............I'd be REALLY PISSED by now,not having a tracking # for my shipment or even an email explaining why that wasn't done  Angry

Plus NO POST in any forum explaining anything related to a shipping update  Angry

PPL whos ordering batch #2 are pure greedy. I will sure laugh at them for being completely stupid.

No proof, no guarantee .... retards still fall for it.

If Avalon team cant fix the bug, i suggest them sending their customers an alarm clock.... for 24hrs resetting.

I feel sorry for them (those in the 1st batch).They're stuck waiting with NO REPLY whatsoever pertaining to the shipping of thier unit.

At least BFL posts SOMETHING about progress,even if its another delay...................

You can bet I'll never order anything from Avalon....even if BFL delays till NEXT October  Tongue

Batch 2=No refunds,BTC only,WTF was that  Cheesy  What a joke,they're starting to make bASIC look good  Roll Eyes
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
God the sheer vitriol that gets directed at competing ASIC companies is depressing.  Anyone who managed to get a final product has done well, whether it's Avalon, BFL or ASICMiner.  This was a challenge which came with no guarantees and there's no need to try to make into into the new Mac vs PC idiocy or the 21st century version of games console wars.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
... how about going into your own thread and not hi-jacking another BFL thread.
So, why you address that to me? Your thread already hijacked by kano and BitSyncom... I simply post here in hope to reach BitSyncom sight.

Oh crap sorry man. I quoted the wrong post. Sorry
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm glad I didn't order an Avalon unit.............I'd be REALLY PISSED by now,not having a tracking # for my shipment or even an email explaining why that wasn't done  Angry

Plus NO POST in any forum explaining anything related to a shipping update  Angry

PPL whos ordering batch #2 are pure greedy. I will sure laugh at them for being completely stupid.

No proof, no guarantee .... retards still fall for it.

If Avalon team cant fix the bug, i suggest them sending their customers an alarm clock.... for 24hrs resetting.
legendary
Activity: 2212
I'm glad I didn't order an Avalon unit.............I'd be REALLY PISSED by now,not having a tracking # for my shipment or even an email explaining why that wasn't done  Angry

Plus NO POST in any forum explaining anything related to a shipping update  Angry
Activity: 798
So, why you address that to me? Your thread already hijacked by kano and BitSyncom... I simply post here in hope to reach BitSyncom sight.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
BitSyncom,
Maybe you should stop chatting with one, who not even your customer and spend little more time for your real customers? We haven't heard anything about batch #1 shipping since Jan 29(?), and anything about batch #2 from Feb 2. Please take some time, and update status for your customers pleasure.
Thank you.

PS: Even more pleasure for you customers would be an answers at your support helpdesk.

Activity: 868
Apparently BFL's chips have left the fab:

Originally Posted by ShoutBox
@BFL_StevenM : Chips have shipped in bulk! Waiting for arrival...
(...) @BFL_StevenM : So, we just barely got the final sign off because one of top-level engineer at one of the companies (who MUST certify their result) goes on holiday at the end of today.
(...) @BFL_StevenM : I think we have just a few samples from the bumper. The bulk shipment should be going to them, then us.

There's no legitimate reason left now for BFL not to reveal which fab they used.
Activity: 956

(...) @BFL_StevenM : So, we just barely got the final sign off because one of top-level engineer at one of the companies (who MUST certify their result) goes on holiday at the end of today.
(...) @BFL_StevenM : I think we have just a few samples from the bumper. The bulk shipment should be going to them, then us.

Elvis has left the building?
Activity: 452
Merit: 250

-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Well, Like or hate BFL they are bringing Luke-Jr and Kanoi in, for a entire week.

Wait, you kidding, both is same room? I noticed Kano carries a ninja sword lately...

Curious about Luke's weapon...
He will stand unarmed in front of Kano's cold satanic blade and allow the lord to protect him.
donator
Activity: 1654
Merit: 1287
Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Pages:
Jump to: