Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcment: Brand-new miner EMIC PowerModule - 5.65 TH/s - page 14. (Read 26274 times)

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
PLEASE GUYS!

Let this thread die.....  Grin

again the 2 PSU's at 750 watts or whatever it was  INCLUDED and INTERNAL for what was it 600 usd for the entire unit with case!

well no frigging way could they pull that off imho......and that seems to be the weakest part of their argument..er I should say this is a weak example

there are much better arguments on this thread ...but that is what jumped out to me on here
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
PLEASE GUYS!

Let this thread die.....  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Some chips specs & picture would be great.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
Are there any plans for using escrow?.. I guess no, but I should ask.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

I would like to announce, that we started selling our first EMIC PowerModule miner in the pre-order.

Hello!

"Customized cgminer 3.8" - oh, please use more fresh cgminer... It shouldn't be a big problem.

584.55 USD for 5.65 Th?! I'm in right now!!! But I am very afraid that your offer is just a scam. Usual artless scam. Hope I am wrong.  Cool

How about cash-on-delivery (I very like that scheme...)?

p.s. also "Built in 2 x 750W power supply" probably is not a best solution - what will buyer do in case of PSU failure? Should he wait for arrival of spare PSU from your store?

that is the 'scam' button right there....TWO 750w power supplies with case etc all for $600 usd please....the PSU's would be half the cost of the unit for them wholesale imho

scam ...the cc stuff is so people will think they are legit "before it is activated' and send in BTC as a result

also would help if the case did not look like every other scam/default/basic box case from now till 2 years back imho

imho

I'll do a review for you,I've been here since June 2011  Cool

I've missed doing a review with other miners,Dogie beat me to it many,many times  Cheesy

alas unacceptable ...the review by 'unacceptable' in the positive MAY lose a little credibility with the newbies due to your handle

(I know you are all warm and fuzzy just saying I can see the corp type "we are having 'unacceptable' review our product on bitcointalk a show of hands please in favor?"

then again Searing with 2 built in PSU's probably is not a good choice either for a review

Had to ask  Cheesy

BTW,you don't see me advertising for ANYONE,do you Huh  Think about it Searing..................  Roll Eyes

yeah all tagline advertising is either virtual cloud mining or gambling....well I can do that ...the tagline is probably toast when/if GAW is a scam for sure with paycoin
you want to have me run an ad for gambling or virtual cloud mining is one thing...but if it turns out paycoin is bogus and you are then rolling over $$$ or hash from
your virtual miners to pretend coin well...tagline will have to go

but if you think gambling or virtual cloud mining is your thing who am I do judge..but paycoin is looking like come the 29th may prove  to be a scam still unsure ...he
could have some big bucks behind him (ie billionaire) doubtful.....thus if it is all fantasy come dec 29th the
tagline is toast very likely indeed.....

then I'm off to get another virtual cloud miner or gambling tag line (hey that ship has sailed already we can start a separate thread to argue morals of those taglines) lol Smiley
 but yeah truth be told ...proof is in the pudding on the 29th of dec
for gaw I may run taglines for folk who think virtual mining is the way to go or gamble....heck people can have fun anyway they wish virtual cloud mining or gambling or whatever

but if this turns out to be a big pump/dump oops on GAW's part come Dec 29th well ......DEC 0.10 btc is going to a charity and the tagline is gone..

smoke and mirrors or put up or shut up time I guess

yep will be tagline less (prob should just send Dec's 0.10 btc to bitcointalk.org here..if it all goes boom here soon...)

Activity: 381
Merit: 251
Let's see...
Shipping in 2 months tops - OK
No actual test miner at hand - NOT OK
No pics of chips or any proof that the chips are developed - NOT OK

So even if it is not scam it will NOT ship in Feb so at least this is a lie and once you start with lies why not keep on upping.

Well sorry guys. Try to do a better job next time.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

I would like to announce, that we started selling our first EMIC PowerModule miner in the pre-order.

Hello!

"Customized cgminer 3.8" - oh, please use more fresh cgminer... It shouldn't be a big problem.

584.55 USD for 5.65 Th?! I'm in right now!!! But I am very afraid that your offer is just a scam. Usual artless scam. Hope I am wrong.  Cool

How about cash-on-delivery (I very like that scheme...)?

p.s. also "Built in 2 x 750W power supply" probably is not a best solution - what will buyer do in case of PSU failure? Should he wait for arrival of spare PSU from your store?

that is the 'scam' button right there....TWO 750w power supplies with case etc all for $600 usd please....the PSU's would be half the cost of the unit for them wholesale imho

scam ...the cc stuff is so people will think they are legit "before it is activated' and send in BTC as a result

also would help if the case did not look like every other scam/default/basic box case from now till 2 years back imho

imho

I'll do a review for you,I've been here since June 2011  Cool

I've missed doing a review with other miners,Dogie beat me to it many,many times  Cheesy

alas unacceptable ...the review by 'unacceptable' in the positive MAY lose a little credibility with the newbies due to your handle

(I know you are all warm and fuzzy just saying I can see the corp type "we are having 'unacceptable' review our product on bitcointalk a show of hands please in favor?"

then again Searing with 2 built in PSU's probably is not a good choice either for a review

Had to ask  Cheesy

BTW,you don't see me advertising for ANYONE,do you Huh  Think about it Searing..................  Roll Eyes
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Well this is clearly a scam!

But... we may be seeing miners with this kind of power/price/efficiency in the very near future if Bitfury allow 3rd party vendors to build with their new chips.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
20nm is too expensive to make and sell at current bitcoin prices.
Scam right there.

28nm is superior in price. Just design better chips like Bitfury.
Theres still room to improve designs.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Surely this is a joke? Nothing here says anything but a scam.
Activity: 924

IE, they might not be lying, they might just be wrong/ignorant. You should probably apologize for being so mean to the poor scammers.

Would you buy from someone that doesn't know that a major competitor already has a 20nm?
Would you buy product that is not going to be ready until February 2015 without any evidence?

Doesn't matter what this company claims. No chip, no miner, no sale.

Another BFL wannabe.
LOL... I'm not sure why you'd think my joking claim that they might not be lying about being the first 20nm ASIC manufacturer because they're incompetent scammers who just have no idea that there's already a 20nm design out there would indicate that I would buy from them.

I was adding to the JOKE.

Guess I need to add sarcasm tags I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Disclaimer: this will be useless and long!

Best wishes!
Michał Krawczyszyn.

So you bothered to answer to all "trolls", but you didn't replied to the tape out question. And you are wondering why do people think this is a scam?

How about instead of posting useless long replies you post some hard proof evidence? Show us the mask, tell us about the tape out, the chip package etc.

Obvious SCAM is obvious!
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Total scam 6 Th's at 1500w no way.. Not at this stage of the game. Maybe in another 8 months but at that time there will be real hardware on the market shipping from stock.. I'll wait.

This crap is what gives BTC a bad name.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
DOMAIN NAME: emic.com.pl
registrant type: organization
nameservers: dns200.anycast.me.
                     ns200.anycast.me.
created: 2014.12.02 19:06:33
last modified: 2014.12.23 01:12:10
renewal date: 2015.12.02 19:06:33

Domain created 22 days ago and only registered for 1 year. https://who.is/whois/https://emic.com.pl

I like this quote on the website: 'Buy from a trusted supplier' Roll Eyes.
Activity: 147
Merit: 104
Here is some details about this company
https://prod.ceidg.gov.pl/CEIDG/CEIDG.Public.UI/SearchDetails.aspx?Id=49af0425-7594-4110-9db8-50c13f8a6a5a

and there a few interested things
1. - company was registered at 1 dec 2014, 24 days is a lot time to develop chips and make prototype of miner  Roll Eyes
2. - he is self-employment , but looking for some help to answer emails and phones  Grin - LINK
3. - email [email protected] sugest that he was born at 1991 so he is 23 yers old now, he must be some f***ing genius if he alone develop own chips in 24days  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Whats up with this case? Isn't reality anti-aliased?

Perhaps this wasn't taken with an actual camera? LOL.
Activity: 924

IE, they might not be lying, they might just be wrong/ignorant. You should probably apologize for being so mean to the poor scammers.

Would you buy from someone that doesn't know that a major competitor already has a 20nm?
Would you buy product that is not going to be ready until February 2015 without any evidence?

Doesn't matter what this company claims. No chip, no miner, no sale.

Another BFL wannabe.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
EMIC will be the first ever company to introduce 20nm ASIC chips to their miners.

No you aren't.
LoL, you and I thought the exact same thing.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant

Each time new miner comes, there's the same speech. "Too cheap", "To powerful", "Not possible". For you guys nothing is good. Or it's too expensive or too cheap. Always wrong.
No-no-no-no-no, please don't get me wrong. Your miner looks really good. We just don't want to lose our money... Sure, faint heart never won fair lady. But too many people here (and not only here) lost their money with such new coming companies...
legendary
Activity: 1512
ASICMiner, Bitmain, SpondooliesTech, KnC. They all started with pre-order. So now market is closed for existing vendors and mystic investor with fat wallet to manufacture all devices to firs delivery without pre-order? Maybe yes. But I will try, and do my best to complete this project succesfully. I Invested already a lot of money in this. I knew from the beginning, that there is an option for failure and reaction like this.

Only KnC started with a traditional pre-order.  

ASICMiner took investor funds for their first chip, people bought shares in an IPO fashion that can be publicly traded.  The first AM HW sold to the public was not a pre-order.  90% of the HW ASICMiner has sold was sold as in stock.

Neither Bitmain or Spondoolies-Tech sold their first HW through pre-orders.  All of their initial sales run(s) were from in stock HW.

You also missed my question in your response.

When did you complete tape out?

Pages:
Jump to: