Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcment: Brand-new miner EMIC PowerModule - 5.65 TH/s - page 15. (Read 26275 times)

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Disclaimer: this will be long!

At the beginning, I would like to thank you for all the comments (except a few). I will try to keep this brief.

Let me start with negative feedback:

Scam

I prefer shorter messages.

Funny how you ignored my message. The first reply in this thread. Let me quote it so you can see it again.

EMIC will be the first ever company to introduce 20nm ASIC chips to their miners.

No you aren't.

I'll make it longer for you. You are not the first to release a 20nm ASIC. KnC was. Months ago. Your claim is a flat out lie. Something so simple and important as that being a lie tells me you are full of lots more lies.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Serious question, are you developing your own ASIC or are you using the ASIC of another company?
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
emic.com.pl, stop bullshitting and show us chips you are using. you have none at declared price that's why are you scam artist. gfy
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
my point is that I, as well as probably many others here, have been burned multiple times by pre-orders. To rush into another new pre-order without further information would be irresponsible. Unfortunately this places an undue burden on new market entries such as yourself but previous events will dictate future restrictions in most cases and this one is no different.

I agree with the test unit for prominent community members for review but without a working product or some sort of evidence of progress made then sales will be difficult.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Disclaimer: this will be long!

At the beginning, I would like to thank you for all the comments (except a few). I will try to keep this brief.

Let me start with negative feedback:

Scam

I prefer shorter messages. Nothing to say here. Useless one-liner. Absolute no arguments. Why scam? Because scam.

Just please tell me anyone. Why do you think that we are scam? What else should we do to incerase our value in your eyes? Sending test unit is an option of course. This is not so expensive device.

Hello, Michael (that's where I quit reading). Go fuck yourself!

Now, to read the rest of the thread to see if my assessment is correct.

EDIT: Confirmed!

ECHO: Go fuck yourself!

Completely rude and arrogant. I will not speak with anyone speaking such vulgar and agressive language. This is not my conversation level.

P.S. Interesting proposition. I will consider it.

lol
why do you guys bother ?
it's clearly a scam

And this is clearly another comment without any arguments.

Can I avoid pay VAT?

If you are in a group of customers who must pay VAT, you can pay Bitcoin to avoid it.

scam

I appreciate this comment, because it has some argument. At least you have read our website, but let me explain somethng.

In Poland Bitcoin is not regulated by any law. I is not a crime to avoid paying taxes using Bitcoin because there are no regulations for this (consulted with lawyer). So it is not a crime to do it and also to suggest this. Furthermore this option my be useful only for a few customers. It aplies only for customers from Poland because foreign customers are getting invoice with 0% VAT.

"Customized cgminer 3.8" - oh, please use more fresh cgminer... It shouldn't be a big problem.

We are working at the project and the website as well for about 6 months. There may be some not actual data (but only in details!)

How about cash-on-delivery (I very like that scheme...)?

It's actually cash but not on delivery. You can pay in cash directly in our office for pre-order.

p.s. also "Built in 2 x 750W power supply" probably is not a best solution - what will buyer do in case of PSU failure? Should he wait for arrival of spare PSU from your store?

We've tested couple configurations. This one seems to work fine.

that is the 'scam' button right there....TWO 750w power supplies with case etc all for $600 usd please....the PSU's would be half the cost of the unit for them wholesale imho

It depends on: where you buy, how much you buy, what you buy and couple other things. You can get very affordable price on almost every electronic equipment.

Please dont judge by the price you paying in your local eletronic store.

scam ...the cc stuff is so people will think they are legit "before it is activated' and send in BTC as a result

Please wait couple days... this is in progress. It's Christmas. Give us couple days.

Pre-Order...

Stop right there we know how this ends. 

Badly for anyone who orders. 

Come back when your ready to ship. 

People here are sick to death of funding companies R&D and getting nothing in return or the equipment only afters its obsolete and they have been mined to death before shipping.

ASICMiner, Bitmain, SpondooliesTech, KnC. They all started with pre-order. So now market is closed for existing vendors and mystic investor with fat wallet to manufacture all devices to firs delivery without pre-order? Maybe yes. But I will try, and do my best to complete this project succesfully. I Invested already a lot of money in this. I knew from the beginning, that there is an option for failure and reaction like this.

584.55 USD for 5.65 Th?! I'm in right now!!! But I am very afraid that your offer is just a scam. Usual artless scam. Hope I am wrong.  Cool
Yeah the price screams scam too. 

So they may not even go through with the create a chip with customers money then mine until the equipment is useless then ship it scam.  They will probably just run with the money straight away.

Each time new miner comes, there's the same speech. "Too cheap", "To powerful", "Not possible". For you guys nothing is good. Or it's too expensive or too cheap. Always wrong.

Things ara going cheaper and more powerful in time. Would you think a year ago that a 5.5 TH/s miner will be available in stock for $2700?  Just answer the question, and think again. Is this really impossible?

I can tell you it is possible, and even more I'm sure this will happen in February.

seriously, their specs could be absolutely true:
at no point they said the 6TH are for SHA512  Roll Eyes

Nope. They're for SHA256.

I live near (Warsaw), may I visit you and see a miner in action? Also you may consider to put one unit into Bitcoin Embassy in Warsaw (Krucza street), they will make an review and then you may gain some legitimacy...

Yes! Visiting us in person is welcome. However we do not have ready device in Poland. It may tak some time to get first phisical working test unit in Poland. After Christmas I will try to update schedule for EMIC PowerModule development, and maybe upload some diagrams and other stuff.

I would hope people are not rushing to place orders here...

And I of course hope opposite.

I hope you can appreciate pre-orders are frowned upon by this community, and you are going to come under intense scrutiny without providing proof of product existence and performance.

Yes. I understand and appreciate this. It's actually giving me personally even more energy to complete project in given deadline and within all specs.

At the same time, however, do not agree on the language and the way some of comments.

Best wishes!
Michał Krawczyszyn.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
I would hope people are not rushing to place orders here...
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
seriously, their specs could be absolutely true:
at no point they said the 6TH are for SHA512  Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
6TH for 600$ ...yep

Yeah the price screams scam too. 

So they may not even go through with the create a chip with customers money then mine until the equipment is useless then ship it scam.  They will probably just run with the money straight away.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
come on guys... you don't understand... this is the super duper new ASIC... you buy the PSUs and everything else comes free
Activity: 826
°^°
6TH for 600$ ...yep

Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Pre-Order...

Stop right there we know how this ends. 

Badly for anyone who orders. 

Come back when your ready to ship. 

People here are sick to death of funding companies R&D and getting nothing in return or the equipment only afters its obsolete and they have been mined to death before shipping.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

I would like to announce, that we started selling our first EMIC PowerModule miner in the pre-order.

Hello!

"Customized cgminer 3.8" - oh, please use more fresh cgminer... It shouldn't be a big problem.

584.55 USD for 5.65 Th?! I'm in right now!!! But I am very afraid that your offer is just a scam. Usual artless scam. Hope I am wrong.  Cool

p.s. also "Built in 2 x 750W power supply" probably is not a best solution - what will buyer do in case of PSU failure? Should he wait for arrival of spare PSU from your store?

that is the 'scam' button right there....TWO 750w power supplies with case etc all for $600 usd please....the PSU's would be half the cost of the unit for them wholesale imho

scam ...the cc stuff is so people will think they are legit "before it is activated' and send in BTC as a result

also would help if the case did not look like every other scam/default/basic box case from now till 2 years back imho

imho

I'll do a review for you,I've been here since June 2011  Cool

I've missed doing a review with other miners,Dogie beat me to it many,many times  Cheesy

alas unacceptable ...the review by 'unacceptable' in the positive MAY lose a little credibility with the newbies due to your handle

(I know you are all warm and fuzzy just saying I can see the corp type "we are having 'unacceptable' review our product on bitcointalk a show of hands please in favor?"

then again Searing with 2 built in PSU's probably is not a good choice either for a review

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
I'll do a review for you,I've been here since June 2011  Cool

I've missed doing a review with other miners,Dogie beat me to it many,many times  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant

I would like to announce, that we started selling our first EMIC PowerModule miner in the pre-order.

Hello!

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
Can I avoid pay VAT?

If you are in a group of customers who must pay VAT, you can pay Bitcoin to avoid it.

scam
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
lol
why do you guys bother ?
it's clearly a scam
legendary
Activity: 1029
I live near (Warsaw), may I visit you and see a miner in action? Also you may consider to put one unit into Bitcoin Embassy in Warsaw (Krucza street), they will make an review and then you may gain some legitimacy...
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
I hope you can appreciate pre-orders are frowned upon by this community, and you are going to come under intense scrutiny without providing proof of product existence and performance.
Pages:
Jump to: