Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Piggies - Charitable airdrop/token sale - Project concluded - page 5. (Read 13112 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.Iυ
Interesting project, esp since i love pigs. Will definitely consider to buy some.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Well received some tokens from airdrop. Thank DEV for distribution, good luck with your project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
no more news about piggies. the price of the piggy coins currently in exchange at etherdelta continues to deteriorate. the price of this coin continues to decline. I hope one day the price of this coin will improve
Probably a huge amount of supply makes the price of this coin very cheap. This is further exacerbated by people who can not hold these hard coins and sell them cheaply. we'll see what happens next.
Yes, too many coins in the circulate market.
I am very surprised why people would sell their coins for a very cheap price. they should keep their coins well and sell them as their prices increase. Looks like this coin is hard to go to the moon
Activity: 173
no more news about piggies. the price of the piggy coins currently in exchange at etherdelta continues to deteriorate. the price of this coin continues to decline. I hope one day the price of this coin will improve
Probably a huge amount of supply makes the price of this coin very cheap. This is further exacerbated by people who can not hold these hard coins and sell them cheaply. we'll see what happens next.
Yes, too many coins in the circulate market.
Activity: 418
Merit: 11
where can I follow the price of this coin?

Activity: 42
It's interesting.good luck for the project
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Hello does anyone know when this coin will be listed on an exchange? I found a Piggy on coinmarketcap but its not this one... Thanks
Activity: 121

I have not received tokens until now

you can help me
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
I wonder why they sell their piggy coins at very cheap prices. Because many people have already sold this coin and this coin is now very much on the market so the price of this coin continues to decline.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
Activity: 29
Hi!
Any updates? I don't get what is the main idea of the token

As to the main idea of the token, it's to be charitable, and potentially profitable.
The secondary objective is to make people smile. Or frown. Or just think.
On both counts, so far, I think we're not doing too bad Smiley
If there is anything specific that's unclear about the text on the website and/or the opening post of this thread, I'd be happy to clarify it upon request.

Some more short updates from the Piggies front:

• The airdrop is still active and, as promised, open until the airdroppable coins run out.
  • The airdrop form now features a check whether the entered Ethereum address is the same as what's in the Bitcointalk location. Fortunately, this seems to be keeping the spammers at bay for now. If you can't seem to get it to work, feel free to reach out and I'll be happy to give some pointers.
  • Next step is to properly register the token with EtherDelta.
  • The project got some free airtime at my workplace, which may help feed some buzz around this project. After all, we all know piggies love attention.
  • MaryAngela_Fantocci (and others), if you have questions about me personally, please don't hesitate to send me a direct message. As stated earlier, since my kid goes to this particular petting zoo, I try to keep this kind of stuff off the general, eternal internet.
Activity: 39
Hi!
Any updates? I don't get what is the main idea of the token
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Hi,
looking for roadmap and have question about developers - are they public persons ( where I could read about the team?)
Thanks
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
https://owloper.com
its look likes just another garbage token, i hope its not just hodl for long term.
Activity: 224
Before I Don't Say it Will be a good Coin... Maybe for the name.. But I heared so much good about you. And, I am now being In-love with you. Piggie
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Activity: 67
Hi, Is there any news about Piggies Huh How it's going according the plan? Tschuss  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Hello, dear manager, will we see some update in this Piggies coin and do we have chance to get some another exchanges?
Activity: 34
Good job piggy developers are pushing hard hope the coin will moon
Activity: 3
i'm joined and we wait for tokens
Pages:
Jump to: