Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Piggies - Charitable airdrop/token sale - Project concluded - page 6. (Read 13112 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Interesting project, best of luck.

By adding eth to location the addition to airdrop is automatic?

thanks,
john
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Piggy coin and Piggies are not the same.
The one you see on CMC (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/piggycoin/) exists for more than 3 years.

Piggies is a ERC20 token that exists for 12 days.
Totally different.

Juste have a look a the supply in CMC 486,236,602 PIGGY vs. 2,800,000,000 PIGGY

They are not the same. Stop being confused.

Thanks for this! Smiley

Indeed, if it shows up in an Ethereum-based wallet, it's this Piggies (i.e. an ERC20 token), not the Piggycoin from CMC.
By the way, I have great respect for the work done by the (other) Piggycoin team, now that I'm aware of them. It seems that they weren't too commercially successful, but they've put in quite some effort to make blockchain an attractive concept for kids. I hope a similar concept takes off one day.

I have tried several times to sign up but failed to continue.

Please set your location to match your Ethereum address in your profile. Currently, you've used "Other contact information", which isn't recognized by the airdrop form.

This is what is waiting for. Here is the answer to all the questions from the participants for this coin. But the problem is now the price of this coin is very low. Maybe this is because the supply of coins is very much. I will keep this coin until this coin goes to the moon.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
Hello friends, it is really nice and lovely project.

I dont think so, I cannot join this airdrop because this form not accept BTCtalk ID. I dont know why.
Activity: 257
Hello friends, it is really nice and lovely project.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I really like the idea behind this coin. Thanks to everyone involved. Hopefully, we'll start to see more and more bespoke tokens in future put to good use.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 29
The one you see on CMC (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/piggycoin/) exists for more than 3 years.

Totally different.

Thanks for this! Smiley

Indeed, if it shows up in an Ethereum-based wallet, it's this Piggies (i.e. an ERC20 token), not the Piggycoin from CMC.
By the way, I have great respect for the work done by the (other) Piggycoin team, now that I'm aware of them. It seems that they weren't too commercially successful, but they've put in quite some effort to make blockchain an attractive concept for kids. I hope a similar concept takes off one day.

I have tried several times to sign up but failed to continue.

Please set your location to match your Ethereum address in your profile. Currently, you've used "Other contact information", which isn't recognized by the airdrop form.

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Totally different.

If a piggy coin with piggies coins is not the same then the coin of this project what's its name? piggy or piggies? I am really confused for this. I have a coin called piggy in my wallet and I'm sure it's from this project.

At first, it was really PIGGY but they change it later on to PIGGIES when they found out that "PIGGY" was already used by another coin and that was the coin they are saying they had seen in coinmarketcap. So they are a totally a different coin.

Totally different.

If a piggy coin with piggies coins is not the same then the coin of this project what's its name? piggy or piggies? I am really confused for this. I have a coin called piggy in my wallet and I'm sure it's from this project.
copper member
Activity: 19

Totally different.

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Maybe I do not understand, but judging by coinmarketcap this coin lying around for 3 years, and nothing says, the price is stuck to the bottom. Maybe now it is working, but the price only once flew for 3 years. Whether it is necessary to pay attention to it? There will be 3 years and lay silent.
Activity: 68
I tired to deposit PIGGY tokens in coinexchange. But MyEtherWallet says invalid address. This happens only for PIGGY tokens. Please need a solution.
Activity: 616
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
this is a piggy coin from PIGGIES that will be traded on etherdelta but i do not accept this token in airdrop maybe still unlucky ......
Activity: 380
it is can be exchanged at for now? I got more than 100K anyone got the same?
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Thank you for the piggies, good luck with the project I hope you keep the petting zoo open!!
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn
Im confused - I got a PIGGY token in my wallet but i thought this was for da PIGGIES?

Either way - gooooo PIGGIES!

Thanks for the airdrop Smiley
this is the price PIGGY    https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/piggycoin/  ?

which exchange do you sell ?

Are you asking if the coin listed on coinmarketcap and this coin are the same? If you are then the answer is no, these two are different. If you read the previous posts then you'll know that the dev stated that the coin named "PIGGY" is different from this one cause the coin "PIGGY" is not an eth token while this one is an eth token. And to answer your question about the exchange, you can sell this token on etherdelta if I'm not mistaken, the link is posted on the first page of this thread.
this seems to be a pretty serious problem. I have a token named PIGGY in my wallet. But I am confused it is eth token or not. I've tried to exchange this coin with etherdelta turns out the coin is very cheap price.
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
Good project, I have a question, this will be a long-term project?

Activity: 418
Merit: 11
Is there any portal like CMC where I can follow the price of this Piggy coin?
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
Nice platform,do you have professional and teams working with you,what is the main objectives of ,it is goo we get it all clear in the to attract investors,good luck in the project 
Pages:
Jump to: