Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Piggies - Charitable airdrop/token sale - Project concluded - page 2. (Read 13112 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 102
piggy looks like a dead coin now. piggy still sitting sweet on my wallet. After so long I waited but until now there is no information where I can do the exchange for piggy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
From long didn't get any updates about this project, want to see some more work by dev for this project. I really like idea of this project.
Also their is no telegram group to discuss about this project growth, hope dev make one and build a strong community. Wink

It was more about doing something good, rather than making profit. They achieved that goal. Now it's time to move on I think.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
From long didn't get any updates about this project, want to see some more work by dev for this project. I really like idea of this project.
Also their is no telegram group to discuss about this project growth, hope dev make one and build a strong community. Wink

Seriously?

This was not a project meant to be continously developed.

It's served it's purpose, and it's dead.

It will always be remember for those who partook, but it is dead.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
This weekend, I went over to the petting zoo and gave them our "care package", containing private key, frame with quotes, and explanation on how to use ETH. They were a bit overwhelmed and very grateful.

They'll post about it on their web page, including a picture of happy pigs & picture frame, and I'll share the link with you here so you can verify that your donations did indeed end up at the petting zoo.

Also, I've just added an article on Steem about this project and what I've learned doing it.
You can find it here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@drpig/i-printed-my-own-money-and-sold-it-for-charity

This project is really great! Helping animals never pays well, but it is a good cause and I wish you the best of luck! Keep up the good work.
Activity: 145
Question to developers - will any development project? Or is it all?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
is there any exchange?

I received PIGGY coin from an airdrop last year and it's on MEW now but i can't transfer it to crypto exchange because the address they are giving me to where i send it is not an ERC-20 address. It looks like a hard wallet address.

Anyone of you here who received the airdrop too? How did you trade it?

It's not added on exchange yet. I imported my piggies to metamask wallet.

Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
is there any exchange?

I received PIGGY coin from an airdrop last year and it's on MEW now but i can't transfer it to crypto exchange because the address they are giving me to where i send it is not an ERC-20 address. It looks like a hard wallet address.

Anyone of you here who received the airdrop too? How did you trade it?
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
is there any exchange?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Is this the same with piggycoin?
This is "piggies".
It is different from "piggy coin".
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Is this the same with piggycoin?
Activity: 217
The proof you shared is really nice, the piggies look very happy. Did you explain well to the zoo keeper how this project was achieved? I hope the charity work continues and we can see more happy animals.
Activity: 305
im just curious if the piggies are in listed in the market now? and what kind of market? i just want to know the information.. but so far i like this project from being a charitable platform to help animals..
Activity: 29
This weekend, I went over to the petting zoo and gave them our "care package", containing private key, frame with quotes, and explanation on how to use ETH. They were a bit overwhelmed and very grateful.

They'll post about it on their web page, including a picture of happy pigs & picture frame, and I'll share the link with you here so you can verify that your donations did indeed end up at the petting zoo.

Also, I've just added an article on Steem about this project and what I've learned doing it.
You can find it here: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@drpig/i-printed-my-own-money-and-sold-it-for-charity

And here it is: link.
http://piggies-coin.org/images/happypiggies.jpg
Activity: 29

Activity: 228
should i sell my piggies right now or should i wait ?

Where sell? This is not Piggycoin (PIGGY) https://www.piggy-coin.com/

The name of the token is the same  Undecided

That is differrent coin with same name.
You can trade PIGGY here https://etherdelta.com/#0xc6b1953ab35f05db745dadd5ce411d75758a7898-ETH

For me this project is just good example, that there is still someone left in this world who doesn't think only for making profit and cares about charity and lovely animals.
I am looking forward to see promised pictures.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
should i sell my piggies right now or should i wait ?

Where sell? This is not Piggycoin (PIGGY) https://www.piggy-coin.com/

The name of the token is the same  Undecided

Activity: 30
this project already dead?
It seems to be coming soon. no further information of this project after distribution. Not to mention the price of PIGGY is very cheap in the market seems to make people lazy to work here.
everything that happens is just in preparation for everything here. we know the team will work well and all that needs preparation so that later this project can run well
I also hope so. The team will work hard for the success of this project and the future of this project. Now we can just wait and hope this project will grow in the future.
The price does not explain everything, but the price proves everything, and the author should establish a healthy community and be active and keep the good concept going.
Activity: 30
As the advertising slogan on your homepage says: Everyone wins. But as a fan, we are more concerned about the progress of the project, I hope the author can move forward this project
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
this project already dead?
It seems to be coming soon. no further information of this project after distribution. Not to mention the price of PIGGY is very cheap in the market seems to make people lazy to work here.
everything that happens is just in preparation for everything here. we know the team will work well and all that needs preparation so that later this project can run well
I also hope so. The team will work hard for the success of this project and the future of this project. Now we can just wait and hope this project will grow in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: