Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Piggies - Charitable airdrop/token sale - Project concluded - page 4. (Read 13112 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I like airdrop coin. But how you collect funds for development?
Activity: 418
Merit: 11
When will this be on CMC?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I have received Piggies from airdrop, thank you. Still, don't know what to think about this project. Why this name for this token? If this is serious project why choose such a stupid name?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
one coin already with name piggy this one also same token name
Activity: 198
Merit: 102
How much piggies will i earn?
Activity: 59
 I joined the airdrop, good luck dev!
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
Love piggies I took part in the first one and will take part in this one as well. Good luck team.
Activity: 29
>>> UPDATE <<<
I noticed that the contribution address also received some ERC20 tokens, and since this is a charitable project, I figured we might make the best of that.

So, to spice things up at the end of November, besides contributions in ETH, contributions in other ERC20 tokens will also be rewarded with Piggies.

Think about it. They may have been airdropped to you once, but seem worthless in the quantities you hold. But combined, they may be worth something when sold for charity.

So, if you're into spreading smiles and happiness and want some fun piggies in your wallet instead of boring ol' whatever-it-was-you-were-holding-on-to, send them to 0xa155FF3346e28D418f7A6e3A60623C8d0384806b and get some piggies in return! Smiley

How many Piggies will I receive in return for ?
  • If the token you send is listed on Coinmarketcap or EtherDelta, your contribution will be treated as though it were an equivalent amount of ETH.
  • If the token you send is not listed on CMC or ED, your contribution will be valued at 0.001 ETH, thus you'll receive 188000 (=0.001 x 20M + 168000) piggies. Limit 1 donation per token/address to reduce spamming opportunities - we reserve the right to withhold piggies from those abusing this offer. Sadly, I found this out the hard way over the course of this project.

And remember: come December, 50% of unsold Piggies will be split among contributors!
Activity: 742
It's been a long time since I've watched the price of piggy coins on the market but there's still no improvement. You have to do something for this coin or this coin will forever be in my wallet.
Activity: 29
according to blockchain, someone still holding 2 milliard Piggy (Piggies) token ... I guess this is the dev.

Yes, that's the distribution address, which is also the contract owner Smiley
As stated in the OP, after November 30th, all unsold tokens will be split 50-50 between paying contributors (proportionally to their contribution) and the petting zoo. Think of it as a bonus for contributing (which, at the current rate, amounts to a lot of Piggies!!).

Official and larger update, for the final week of November, coming tomorrow or the day after - stay tuned! Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Nice picture! ahahha Hope to see this coin on an exchange soon! Hope the best to the Dev!
Activity: 742
no more news about piggies. the price of the piggy coins currently in exchange at etherdelta continues to deteriorate. the price of this coin continues to decline. I hope one day the price of this coin will improve
Probably a huge amount of supply makes the price of this coin very cheap. This is further exacerbated by people who can not hold these hard coins and sell them cheaply. we'll see what happens next.
Yes, too many coins in the circulate market.
I am very surprised why people would sell their coins for a very cheap price. they should keep their coins well and sell them as their prices increase. Looks like this coin is hard to go to the moon

They sell coins at a very cheap price because they might be thinking that this is not going anywhere. I don't know also how this one will progress, that's the reason why the price has difficulty of moving up. The dev should update us on his plans for piggies. Otherwise, there will come a time that there's no value at all anymore in etherdelta. At least there are buy orders but selling piggies is not worth at this time because you have to pay for the gas fee and you will just incur deficit in your account selling these tokens.
If dev is active in the move here then it is not hard to piggy go to the moon. dev should do something for this coin so that the price of this coin changes for the better. Getting lots of coins will be useless if the price is cheap
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
i have 100,000, just waiting for the price to be worth it to sell
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Any exchange?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
according to blockchain, someone still holding 2 milliard Piggy (Piggies) token ... I guess this is the dev.

lets see what happens till end of this year..
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
What happened to this token? It started as a very interesting one and now, there are no updates even. Hope Dev is still working on it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
hope we will see some updates soon
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I get 1000 piggies, but do not know how to withdraw it
Activity: 110
no more news about piggies. the price of the piggy coins currently in exchange at etherdelta continues to deteriorate. the price of this coin continues to decline. I hope one day the price of this coin will improve
Probably a huge amount of supply makes the price of this coin very cheap. This is further exacerbated by people who can not hold these hard coins and sell them cheaply. we'll see what happens next.
ı can not register to airdrop. where is the location information? ı can not find it.
Activity: 110
nice project, good luck
Pages:
Jump to: